Uwell Crown Tank w/ RBA Cotton Taste? Help

Steffan87

Hey guys, I hope this is the right place for a question like this but I was hoping to get a few pointers.

I have a Joyetech Evic Mini
Uwell Crown Tank + RBA

I have no problem making the coils and everything but my real problem is that I have this weird cotton taste on almost every pull. This was my second try I wish I could show you a pic but i cant get my cell to focus that small.

I run at about 0.75 ohm
I haven't had any problems with the actual coils
!!WHEN I FEED THE COTTON THROUGH I TWIST IT TIGHTLY IN THE FRONT AREA SO I CAN FEED IT THROUGH WITH THE REST.!! should I not do this?
I then cut the cotton off about 1/4-1/3 of an inch away from the coil. After watching a youtube video I bunch the cotton up in an S shape on each side, it looks just soooo perfect everything looks like its right, I then start dripping juice on the cotton as well as the coil to get it nice and wet/primed. After this I make sure the juice slots are sort of loose and not bulging out of the hole.

I even just took out the RBA top off and cut a few cm's of cotton off and I'm still getting this taste. I bought very high quality, high VG*/PG ratio so I'm getting a bit irritated wasting my exotic juice. I'm grabbing a 5.00 Test juice from my local grocery store and I think I will play with it more with that crappier stuff.

I have tried everywhere between 17-36W, the lower watts tend to taste just a little bit better but I just cant understand what I could be doing wrong, unless it doesn't like VG juice or something. Also, it hits like a BEAST if I could just swap out this cottony flavor for my Sour Blueberry flavor I have I would be psyched like a little schoolgirl.

Any pointers at all for this build? I just cant figure it out the cotton looks blue like my juice it definitely should be feeding with the amount i have in there, what is with this taste!!! argh

Steffan87,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Have you tried Cellucotton?
Has a higher temperature resistance than organic cotton and zero taste.

Pipes,
Top Bottom