Using the Aromed or any whip based type vapo to get THICK & TASTY hits

luchiano

I was wondering what would make a thick and extremely tasty smoke/vapor and thought of something that in theory would do this and it's taking in quick hits and blowing them back into the bowl over and over until your whip or in the case of PD(purple days) saturated with vapor.

You are keeping the air to vapor ratio small because the air is the same as when you started with the process but the vapor is getting concentrated each time you inhale and exhale due to it being mixed with fresh and older vapor. You are also moving the material in the bowl around and essentially "turning the soil" with every hit and also vaporizing the top AND bottom of the herb so everything would be extracted.

You are also proving a better extraction because when you exhale you are bringing C02 into the bowl which helps extract the chemicals.

Just something I was thinking. Peace.

luchiano,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
in my experience, vapor thats been in your lungs comes out a bit soggy and stale, the recycling thing has been done before, but i personally think its more efficient to take smaller hits and hold them longer, especially if the vapor/air ratio is high, small hits can be just as satisfying

after a while of breathing the same air, the co2 will get to be a little too much, and will just be uncomfortable, your lungs dotnt get the sensation of having to breathe from a lack of oxegen, they do it because theres more co2 after the oxygen/co2 exchange takes place

edit: i also fail to see why co2 would help extract the chemicals, perhaps you are thinking of supercritical co2 extraction, but that involves passing supercritical liquid co2 through it

Acolyte of Zinglon,

luchiano

Acolyte of Zinglon said:
in my experience, vapor thats been in your lungs comes out a bit soggy and stale, the recycling thing has been done before, but i personally think its more efficient to take smaller hits and hold them longer, especially if the vapor/air ratio is high, small hits can be just as satisfying

after a while of breathing the same air, the co2 will get to be a little too much, and will just be uncomfortable, your lungs dotnt get the sensation of having to breathe from a lack of oxegen, they do it because theres more co2 after the oxygen/co2 exchange takes place

edit: i also fail to see why co2 would help extract the chemicals, perhaps you are thinking of supercritical co2 extraction, but that involves passing supercritical liquid co2 through it
I'm not talking about inhaling it into the lungs, I'm talking about just inhaling into the mouth and then blowing it back into the bowl immediately so the vapor will stay fresh as possible.

Also, the essential oils which we are going for, absorb oxygen very well and therefore we won't lack oxygen but also like I stated you won't be inhaling into the lungs so the co2 levels won't be high anyway.

Yeah I mistakenly used co2 as a gas and not supercritical.

luchiano,
Top Bottom