USA online glass shops?

in_rainbows

Hey FC,

I've been looking to get a decent bong for a while now. I had my heart set on an EHLE but I tried ordering from EDIT and never received an order confirmation nor did customer service ever respond to my emails asking if my order went through. I also tried grasscity but for some reason they won't take my card. It's looking like EHLE is out of the question but I'd still like a quality bong and given the headache I've experienced trying to order from the UK I'm looking for a US glass shop. What would you recommend? The only one I currently know about is aqualab but I'm open to suggestions.

in_rainbows,
You might want to try Etsy artists, most are based in the US. They tend more toward big, heady, crazy bubblers and inlines rather than traditional bongs - but the prices are almost always very, very fair.

charliedontsurf,

in_rainbows

Thanks for the help guys. Saw a couple things I liked on Aqualab. Is there much of a quality difference between Zob and SYN? Also, I just saw that HVY has some stuff in this price range and from what I understand they get their glass from the same producer as EHLE. Anyone have any experience with any of these brands?

in_rainbows,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Somebody needs to open another glass store online. I love ALT, but the prices are high. I actually bought a HVY beaker at my LHS for $65. That same beaker is like $100 on ALT.
alt_12-03-10-158.jpg

The store also sells the straight tube for $55 and it's $95 on ALT.
alt_1-25-11-139.jpg

I am not knocking ALT, in fact I got my Luke Wilson from them. I just wish there were other sites like ALT. BTW, I highly recommend the HVY glass...

Tstat,

hereatlast

I agree completely, nice glass but ridiculous markups. Nature of the beast unfortunately :|

hereatlast,

in_rainbows

Yeah, I noticed that as well. It's actually cheaper to order from overseas and pay for international shipping in most cases but like I said it's just been a hassle. I made the LHS run yesterday hoping to find something but everything around here is even more expensive than online. I found a 14" straight tube similar to what I'm looking for with no name and 2.5-3mm glass for $130 :/

in_rainbows,
Top Bottom