US Tubes Build a Tube compatibility?

legalize

Hi I have the US tubes Build a Tube kit.

I somehow managed to break the bottom beaker section, so I am looking for a replacement.

Problem is I cannot find any US Tubes dealers that sell just the bottom part, not the whole kit.

So I was wondering if anyone has tried some of the other build a tube kits out there, specifically BLAZE glass.

Anyone have any first hand experience here? Thanks in advance!

legalize,

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
you need to know the size of the joint and see if the joints are compatible.

u can always try to contact US tubes directly

redglassgallery,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hi I have the US tubes Build a Tube kit.

I somehow managed to break the bottom beaker section, so I am looking for a replacement.

Problem is I cannot find any US Tubes dealers that sell just the bottom part, not the whole kit.

So I was wondering if anyone has tried some of the other build a tube kits out there, specifically BLAZE glass.

Anyone have any first hand experience here? Thanks in advance!
Check in the Glass Threads for Glass Blowers Direct. They customize anything. Good prices for the quality

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: Buildozer

legalize

you need to know the size of the joint and see if the joints are compatible.

u can always try to contact US tubes directly

I actually already sent an email to US Tubes, but have had no luck getting a response....

I have measured the joint on my US Tubes, it is 40mm. Are there any other manufactures who make build a tube kits with a 40mm joint?

legalize,
Check in the Glass Threads for Glass Blowers Direct. They customize anything. Good prices for the quality
He isn't bullshittin ya.

vAgfKzW.png

mrboote,

clouded vision

just email Sam and ask him, I'm not sure what size joint he uses on his assassin line but I'm sure he would be happy to tell you.

clouded vision,
Top Bottom