Underdog Log Vapes

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
I can in 1 month. I will be moved into my house. All my dogs are in their kennel at the moment. It sucks.

Edit: @SSVUN~YAH Well, here they are in separate pics, minus my lost pup. Not sure why I have no photos of that guy. :\ I'll have to get a family pic when I move.

Edit: Edit: Lost dog is in this pic. If you can find him. Haha.

w0m7ub.jpg

oiu81g.jpg

2ugzac7.jpg

fkzk35.jpg

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I can in 1 month. I will be moved into my house. All my dogs are in their kennel at the moment. It sucks.

Edit: @SSVUN~YAH Well, here they are in separate pics, minus my lost pup. Not sure why I have no photos of that guy. :\ I'll have to get a family pic when I move.

Edit: Edit: Lost dog is in this pic. If you can find him. Haha.

w0m7ub.jpg

oiu81g.jpg

2ugzac7.jpg

fkzk35.jpg
dayum.jpg

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
You! What'd I win? ;) Snappo for member, is my guess!

I believe I have 5......my 6th is waiting to be made.

Will be Brown Mallee instead of the Coolibah.

Haha.. ok yeah I walked into that one, I probably do have the most UDs lol.. :lol:

Aside from me I'm not sure who has the most, don't think it's @Snappo though.

Trying to figure out both which FC member has the largest Dog collection and which member has added the most Dogs to their collection in 2014. Gotta get the trophies for each made and sent out... :tup:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Haha.. ok yeah I walked into that one, I probably do have the most UDs lol.. :lol:

Aside from me I'm not sure who has the most, don't think it's @Snappo though.

Trying to figure out both which FC member has the largest Dog collection and which member has added the most Dogs to their collection in 2014. Gotta get the trophies for each made and sent out... :tup:

2015 will be my year! Hahaha:science:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
2015 will be my year! Hahaha:science:
Says the guy with the Amboyna Nano's listed first... :D

Edit- Ha, I see you changed up the sig :cool: Lol, don't worry I changed mine right before this post! :brow: I think we can both agree they are in the correct place now! :nod:

Hey @Madcap79 have you ever hit those sweet looking pipes with your log? @Melting Pot did you enjoy it? Anyone else ever do this? Lovin the smooth big tasty rips from my pups with this combo:
kObPyAf.jpg

Last edited:

various127

Is the underdog supposed to come with silicone on the heat exchanger? Or do you just put the stems loosely in there?

various127,
Reactions: DieHard

various127

It does, thank you! I'm afraid the herb will combust if I use a direct draw and the herb falls on top of the heat exchanger. Just from my first hit, I've read a lot of people burn it first run, so I just moved the dog back a little when it got pretty thick. But it should honestly be no problem because you all do it.

But I'm loving the dog. She's beautiful, baby.

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
It does, thank you! I'm afraid the herb will combust if I use a direct draw and the herb falls on top of the heat exchanger. Just from my first hit, I've read a lot of people burn it first run, so I just moved the dog back a little when it got pretty thick. But it should honestly be no problem because you all do it.

But I'm loving the dog. She's beautiful, baby.
Try taking your first draw or all draws in a horizontal attitude. This way you need not worry about bud in the heat exchanger. If some happens to fall in, just turn you dog over and give him/her a couple light taps on the butt. :tup:

@SSVUN~YAH I have not but I might have to.....as soon as I can use my pups again.

Top Bottom