Underdog Log Vapes

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Hey UDs! The next ramp-up move getting ready for 420 is a deal on custom vapes. @Snappo will be offering 10% off and free shipping for wood blanks coming to us. We will then offer you another discount (and free shipping) on top of that to create your custom dog. 10% off will be offered on regular custom jobs, whereas 15% off will be offered for those giving @underdog creative license to design your piece how he thinks best.

Check out Snappo's FC thread here and find your next pup!

Offer extends through the end of April 2015.

Jokermachine

Well-Blown Member
EEuucWr.jpg

My daughter brought home a new dog. I couldn't resist.

Jokermachine

Well-Blown Member
Gorgeous!!! Big Leaf Maple Burl?
Thanks! Yep. Big leaf maple. Dave crafts some wonderful looking functional art. I Had no idea it would bring me so much enjoyment.
Not trying to give parenting advice, but hopefully she's just using it for aromatherapy at this stage of her life

Your dog statue isn't bad either :p
Lol. Yah, she's 25 and use to partake, but her work tests , so no mo. Not sure why she left the St. Bernard with me though, but it looks cool hanging out with the UD.

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
NEWS FLASH!!! 420 UNDERDOG & SNAPPO SALE!!!
All exotic wood purchases for UNDERDOG log vapes between now and the end of April will be 10% off PLUS FREE SHIPPING to UNDERDOG!!!

Stay tuned for pictures planned for posting this afternoon of the new Big Leaf Maple Burl shipment that just arrived!!!

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e...g-vapes-vapor-stems.14039/page-26#post-772414

prepare2deleuze

I need some help...

I have a pretty huge amount of buildup on my NonG stem and can't find a good way to get the screen cleared.

I don't have a dishwasher. Would soaking the metal part of the stem for an extended period of time do anything? The problem is that I don't know what I could use to get the junk out of there.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I need some help...

I have a pretty huge amount of buildup on my NonG stem and can't find a good way to get the screen cleared.

I don't have a dishwasher. Would soaking the metal part of the stem for an extended period of time do anything? The problem is that I don't know what I could use to get the junk out of there.
Have you tried heating it up really good then take a bamboo skewer cut in half, stick one in each end til you clamp down on the screen and adjust or remove?

prepare2deleuze

Have you tried heating it up really good then take a bamboo skewer cut in half, stick one in each end til you clamp down on the screen and adjust or remove?

No I haven't -- I don't have a bamboo skewer though. I guess I'll have to get one if that's the best way.

Would heating it up with the UD be the way to go?

EDIT: Actually I just got it out by using a paperclip.

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

Yup just crank her up a bit higher than normal and take several draws to heat up. Don't be surprised when you get a good rip on the first draw! ;)

Edit - doesn't have to be a bamboo skewer a piece of dowel rod, thick toothpick or matchstick or metal even. Just make sure it is clean and isn't too thin to damage screen.

prepare2deleuze

Yup just crank her up a bit higher than normal and take several draws to heat up. Don't be surprised when you get a good rip on the first draw! ;)

Edit - doesn't have to be a bamboo skewer a piece of dowel rod, thick toothpick or matchstick or metal even. Just make sure it isn't too thin to damage screen.

Got it! Used a paperclip. :)

What can I do with this buildup? I'm sure it has some of the good stuff in it... right?

prepare2deleuze,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I place the whole stem in the tube they came it with a little ISO and let them soak a little then shake 'em up a for a minute or so before rinsing with hot/warm water then let 'em dry a bit before taking a couple hit's with it empty, my screens still like new.

(just cleaned one this way since i stuck it in the aromacup first thing this morning 'n' it's all good now)

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
So I'm the proud owner of a big Maple leaf burl pup!!!
Thanks to am unknown member paid it forward to me. To say I'm blown away would be an understatement...
This isn't the norm for me so thank you my anonymous freind be well.
1SaM9V1.jpg

0ZQaDRa.jpg

JIXq3X5.jpg

pssK0B9.jpg

ZX2RzvA.jpg

She is a beauty my house smells like lemon grass time to go skunk it up. And roll around with my new Pup.
I feel like I can't say thank you enough!!!!

Don't know core type ? Is this a twig?

Last edited:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Welcome to the club! She is a beauty! I have no doubt you will enjoy your new pup! I was lucky enough to pick up a beautiful Coolibah blank from @Snappo ! Can't wait to see what Dave does with it! Congrats @Melting Pot !

Edit: @Melting Pot Is there a washer around the top of the heat port? If so its a regular core. Hard to tell on the twig part. @underdog could answer that question.

Last edited:

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
So I'm the proud owner of a big Maple leaf burl pup!!!
Thanks to am unknown member paid it forward to me. To say I'm blown away would be an understatement...
This isn't the norm for me so thank you my anonymous freind be well.
1SaM9V1.jpg

0ZQaDRa.jpg

JIXq3X5.jpg

pssK0B9.jpg

ZX2RzvA.jpg

She is a beauty my house smells like lemon grass time to go skunk it up. And roll around with my new Pup.
I feel like I can't say thank you enough!!!!

Don't know core type ? Is this a twig?

Welcome to the family @Melting Pot :cool:

That's a Twig and has a latest revision standard core w/ stainless steel heating element. Hope you enjoy it! :peace:

SSVUN~YAH

My pup hasn't been born yet. The wood has been picked out and will be on the way from @Snappo.
I think I would like to have the wood speak to @underdog and tell him what it wants to be.;)
Sounds like yours just turned into a Poplar Air Core! Ha, j/k your in good hands @underdog and @underdogette will take good care of you! What @Snappo wood did you choose?

Top Bottom