Underdog (Osage Orange standard core) + VVPS + 18mm NonG/GonG/stems + Bubbler - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Bought this beauty back in July 2014, helped me learn how to properly hit convection and appreciate unlimited power... However in the past year and a half or so it hasn't seen any use as I rely on other vapes, even when it was used it was almost exclusively a weekend thing and always through water. Never left it on 24/7 and took really good care of it as is my nature, photos can't do the Osage Orange exotic wood justice, it's amazing craftsmanship I've never needed to do anything to maintain except keeping out of the light. So I'd like to pass it on to someone else who can give it some much needed love as everyone here knows logs rule, while Dave & Amanda at Underdog are some of the best in the industry for product quality with above and beyond customer service

So back then these came with UD's own desktop vvps for 17v and when mine broke Dave sent me two to try. One didn't work, but the other not only works with 17v but 12v as well without the included adapter (I will include the other two vvps for spare parts or even repair unless unwanted) so though you can use two different types of power supply I actually don't have one includded here (which are included in the current UD kits along with an extension cord instead of vvps) but those are pretty cheap with plenty of quick recommendations available in the Underdog thread (part of the beauty of a vape with a huge active community here)

Anyway moving on to other accessories, I have an 18mm NonG from UD and an 18mm gong from JoDa (it has a small crack but has not affected performance) and I can also throw in a few glass adapters depending on what you want. I have male to males, 18mm whips, 18mm long RBT stems that could be a UD long stem and 18mm GonG, maybe even a 14mm long stem too, among others options. Also will throw in UnderButter tin, plastic containers, pouch, instructions, so everything it normally comes with and a bit more (though not all pictured here, we'll discuss with a full list)

And finally also included is an 18mm female bubbler from Kathy on dhgate that works great with the NonG/GonG and Underdog. It's a 10arm tree perc with 3 slits in each arm, it's the nicest one I've ever seen and diffuses extremely well. The perc is large so there's not a big chamber to milk as much as inhale it all directly, still very effective with a rarer style narrow mouthpiece that helps give you the right draw for great hits. I don't use water much anymore so would like to pass it on. Cleaned it after this photo, not heavily used and in perfect shape

EhrBqJU.jpg

Asking $200 flat for everything together shipped priority anywhere in the US (Intnl we can work out) since a UD like this retails for $220 and the bubblers now $33. Open to negotiate, not really needing trades (most likely), but can be flexible depending on accessories potentially. I've sold many things here as a long time member so buy with confidence and let me hook you up! :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom