Underdog Log Vapes

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I spend most of my time in this forum so I feel compelled to share something with you guys...

I received a call yesterday from my Father, I knew it was bad as he never calls me early on Saturdays - its almost as if I knew by the ring that whatever he was about to tell me wasn't going to be good. It breaks my heart to say that he told me that the night before my 24 year old brother had passed away, he had slipped in the shower and from what we have been told so far was that he suffered a brain hemorrhage. Matthew was an amazing boy - full of life - fun - and lived every day like it truly was his last. He also shared my love for MJ - I know we here all believe in different religions and higher powers but we all share one common interest and I ask of you to think of me and my brother when vaping your finest today - I could use the support from all my friends here on FC, especially from the dog pound.

Peloton

Vapes Hard
can someone comment on how long is ok to keep the silicone attached to the heater?

Safety wise? Probably indefinitely, you need a lot more heat than what comes off the heatport to do anything altering to the silicone. However it will cook the contents of your stem if you leave it on the heatport for a number of minutes, it's happened to me before.

I spend most of my time in this forum so I feel compelled to share something with you guys...

Man... this stem is for you and your family, mvapes.

Peloton,

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep

I received a call yesterday from my Father, I knew it was bad as he never calls me early on Saturdays - its almost as if I knew by the ring that whatever he was about to tell me wasn't going to be good. It breaks my heart to say that he told me that the night before my 24 year old brother had passed away, he had slipped in the shower and from what we have been told so far was that he suffered a brain hemorrhage. Matthew was an amazing boy - full of life - fun - and lived every day like it truly was his last. He also shared my love for MJ - I know we here all believe in different religions and higher powers but we all share one common interest and I ask of you to think of me and my brother when vaping your finest today - I could use the support from all my friends here on FC, especially from the dog pound.
wow, mvapes, my heart goes out to you and your family.

underdogette,

MrThC

Sorry for your loss man, life is way to short.

MrThC,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
So sorry to hear about your loss, mvapes. My thoughts wil be with you and your brother indeed.
:peace:

Stu,

DcTokeMan

VapinBlackGuy<~~~Rare
mvapes- i totally feel and sympathize w/you bro. thats a horrible thing that happened. i got a text last night from my mom, saying our cousin in NC had died of a heart attack while in the bathroom last night. this universe can really b a challenging place to understand, but u gotta rock on man. sry for u tho bro

DcTokeMan,

ghost>boogie on

iko-iko all day
hey y'all. when i order, what do i want?
i have 18 mm glass that i will be using to hydrate.
sorry for the n00bish question

ghost>boogie on,
Such a bittersweet day. Celebrating a bday and mourning a loss.

mvapes, my thoughts are with you and your family during this trying time. I'm sending positive vibes your way.

UpUpandAway,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Wow mwapes that's just horrible about your brother Matthew. Hold on to those great memories of him, maybe you can share some of your favorites with us sometime if you feel like it. I'm sure there will be many vapory stems raised supportingly in your direction this evening.

For those of you who have been waiting for the special to start we just activated it on the site. If you have any questions please let us know. If you're an international customer and you want a piece you'll have to contact us as well since we still haven't gotten the automated system running yet (for international orders that is).

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Ok - International shipping is enabled. Any countries beside Canada and the US will not receive a power supply. International shipping is $30.

Please contact us if you are having any trouble checking out, or if you are being charged the wrong shipping costs.

underdogette,
Reactions: placetime
if you look at the underdog's website under their stems and accessories section you will see a Water Pipe Bowl as well as a Water Pipe Bowl GonG. either one of these should be able to ensure your Dog can be mated up with a water piece.

Unfortunately right as I was finishing the 2nd batch of stems one of the machines I need to do it died and I haven't been able to get it fixed yet.. all part of the fun of having a shop full of machines I guess. Hell I considered just sucking it up and buying a new one altogether (even though I didn't want to cause they're $3500) but apparently the company is bankrupt so that didn't work out either. Sigh. I guess all I can do is sit here and laugh, or cry, or both. :cry:

@ ud: Any chance you got some new glass equipment and you'll be churning out some new glass anytime soon? :brow:

UpUpandAway,

darkjje

Hmmmm.... Anybody get the free shipping to work on a bday vape?
no luck with the goodie/free shipping code either. :( I ordered the 175 package anyways as I am impatient and wanted to put my money down asap to get one of these puppies. I am also a bit confused about what shapes are able to be picked and where the picking takes place.

darkjje,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hey guys thanks for all the orders so far, I came back in from dinner to find quite the stack. :brow:

Sorry for the confusion on the shipping/goodies I'll clarify. The code for free shipping and goodies isn't available with the special only on regular pieces. There is in this case a $10 shipping charge in the USA and the standard $30 one for international orders. All orders will receive the FC goodies despite the lack of a code no worries there, as usual I'll do my best to try and keep my Dogs happy. :p

I'm shutting down for the night, will resume answering emails (and building B-day vapes!) in the morning.

PS> @ UpUpandAway - in the short term yes I have a temporary fix I'm trying to put in place so I can get some more WPB and XL1-2 stems made this week. I haven't found a long term solution yet but will continue working on it. Right now all I have in stock or the limited ability to make is WPB stems (for the next day or two anyways).

underdog,
Reactions: darkjje

placetime

I am also a bit confused about what shapes are able to be picked and where the picking takes place.
There's a pull-down menu when you order where you can choose "twig" or "regular log" or a "surprise". I believe that's all the choosing you get to do. You won't find out the specific shape until it arrives--like opening a birthday present... :cool: There used to be pics posted of last year's birthday Underdogs, but I think all of those pics have been gone since the Underdog website was completely revamped. But you might find some FC member pics from last year if you look right around this time last year. ;)

placetime,

djonkoman

wow, 24 , an early age to go... too early.
next stem when my dog is warmed up is for you. mvapes, and your family.

and ofcourse for dave too, happy birthday!

djonkoman,
Top Bottom