Underdog Log Vapes

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
It might be a while before UD has new WPA's? So what places make glass or wood WPA's for the Alpha x? I like heady or clear glass...or pretty woods.
A quick check shows me that the Alpha X uses the same size stems as my Alpha. If this is correct I would suggest you check out Dfreez, their WPA/bowls for the CouchLog fit my Alpha perfectly. And they do “pretty wood” customs.

pomogirl

A quick check shows me that the Alpha X uses the same size stems as my Alpha. If this is correct I would suggest you check out Dfreez, their WPA/bowls for the CouchLog fit my Alpha perfectly. And they do “pretty wood” customs.
Right, I also have a Dfreez that I'm going to try! But I might need a different custom size...I didn't have this one made for the UD though it fits completely over the Alpha X.

Does UD make his own glass? The Spiked Cooling stem is nice, different and more turbulent than other nipple stems.

Last edited:

Jaindoh

anyone whos had an e-nano OG and an underdog with the new standard core tell me what kind of differences I would be expecting if I bought one?

Jaindoh,

Jaindoh

lmao im just trying to figure out if i should hit this sale or wait for black friday for a new e-nano

Jaindoh,
Reactions: Gnome34

BakedDiogenes

lmao im just trying to figure out if i should hit this sale or wait for black friday for a new e-nano
If that’s your question, hit the sale.

Edit: maybe try to use the search function

Jaindoh

Oh right, now I remember why I don't hang out here and talk about vaporizers all the time, but only just come to ask simple questions before purchases and discuss how i feel about these purchases -- people are really strangely territorial and hostile about their 20 year old internet forum etiquette, which is very strange to me and I don't understand. You could have also just not replied instead of being passive aggressive and rude, or just left that link. I don't know why you would think I would find a thread from 2019 informative since the design has changed since then.

I appreciate your answer to not worry about the difference, however, regardless. Can you leave a SC3 chico on all the time safely like a nano? I don't see anything about that in either thread. I left my nano on for like 7 years straight until I dropped it and broke the solder.

Jaindoh,
Reactions: Gnome34

BakedDiogenes

Oh right, now I remember why I don't hang out here and talk about vaporizers all the time, but only just come to ask simple questions before purchases and discuss how i feel about these purchases -- people are really strangely territorial and hostile about their 20 year old internet forum etiquette, which is very strange to me and I don't understand. You could have also just not replied instead of being passive aggressive and rude, or just left that link. I don't know why you would think I would find a thread from 2019 informative since the design has changed since then.

I appreciate your answer to not worry about the difference, however, regardless. Can you leave a SC3 chico on all the time safely like a nano? I don't see anything about that in either thread. I left my nano on for like 7 years straight until I dropped it and broke the solder.
I have an SC3+ and an Alpha + that I leave on for weeks at a time with no concern.

I get it. Nobody likes rules. However, nobody really likes answering questions that have been answered time and again.

Jaindoh

I have an SC3+ and an Alpha + that I leave on for weeks at a time with no concern.

I get it. Nobody likes rules. However, nobody really likes answering questions that have been answered time and again.
ahhh, see, I would have figured the place for the constant repeat questions would be the 724 page megathread and not cluttering the subforum with a new thread.

Jaindoh,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
ahhh, see, I would have figured the place for the constant repeat questions would be the 724 page megathread and not cluttering the subforum with a new thread.
It is better for everyone looking for comparisons to find them in Ask FC. It makes it easy to find what you are looking for and reach people who don't follow the device-specific threads. Although complaining about the rules and conventions of this forum does feel a bit like clutter to me.

Last edited:

Jaindoh

It is better for everyone looking for comparisons to find them in Ask FC. It makes it easy to find what you are looking for and reach people who don't follow the device-specific threads. Although complaining about the rules and conventions of this forum does feel a bit like clutter to me.
my apologies, i was just confused and grouchy. i forgot completely about the Ask FC subforum. Thanks again

GoldenBud

my apologies, i was just confused and grouchy. i forgot completely about the Ask FC subforum. Thanks again
get SC3+. not SC3. I still can't believe how dense the clouds are at 12.2v (Max setting of the 12V 5A amazon vvps) , GonG, screen is lowered by 1-1.5 inch from the original place, I'd like to keep the metal away from my chamber in this point, it's hot. air flow is not restricted and it's so strong to hit

pomogirl

Just got my SC3+ (on above reccomendation). This thing is fucking AMAZING.

The NoNG holds a miniscule amount of flower, yet the clouds in the vgoodiez orb v2 are amazing at 10.0.

10/10, no notes.
They've been telling me to try the Dfreez CL-cut bowls, or Ed's TnT Enano XL stem/bowl combo as WPA's instead, so I got an Ed's on sale this week. It's bigger than the current WPA.

And now I just picked up a CL Defreez bowl also on sale, and in Olive. Oh, and Ed's Enano XL vapor stem uses Mexican Royal Ebony. Nice!

Last edited:

Razhumikin

They've been telling me to try the Dfreez CL-cut bowls, or Ed's TnT Enano XL stem/bowl combo as WPA's instead, so I got an Ed's on sale this week. It's bigger than the current WPA.

And now I just picked up a CL Defreez bowl also on sale, and in Olive. Oh, and Ed's Enano XL vapor stem uses Mexican Royal Ebony. Nice!
Yea the dfreez cl bowl works really well for both alphas and for sc3s.

Top Bottom