Underdog Log Vapes

BKR2311

I think you are right and we will do something great from this for the community. Just bear with us while we get caught up on all the work that slipped while we were sick. :cheers:

The Alpha+ core has twice the airpath length to maximize heat exchange for the sake of higher performance. :science:
So does this just cool the vapor more? I didn't know you came out with an Alpha+ already. Damn... Lol

tom battleboar

So does this just cool the vapor more? I didn't know you came out with an Alpha+ already. Damn... Lol
I can translate for you, He means you can choo choo train it even more. You get that intense heat up like the sc3+. It's alpha+ I can understand that it has the same less restrictive vapor path akin to the sc3+. Not sure really but when someone means extra proformance, I think off adding a few woof woof powers to my underdog vapes. Well my thinking could be different compared to others.

arb

Semi shaved ape
021.jpg
022.jpg
020.jpg

Newest figured walnut Alpha with the beta2? Vvps that is really fucking nice,the nest Vvps I have seen so far.
👍🏿
Also Dave made a thing BUTT........its only available for the pack.
Limited numbers is the reason for that season if I member correctly.
🤔
019.jpg

017.jpg

014.jpg

I think he calls it the "the acxl" and it works fuckin perfect with all my dynatips.
🇺🇸
That was a SPECTACULAR box from the crew at underdog once again.........fuck yeah.

BKR2311

021.jpg
022.jpg
020.jpg

Newest figured walnut Alpha with the beta2? Vvps that is really fucking nice,the nest Vvps I have seen so far.
👍🏿
Also Dave made a thing BUTT........its only available for the pack.
Limited numbers is the reason for that season if I member correctly.
🤔
019.jpg

017.jpg

014.jpg

I think he calls it the "the acxl" and it works fuckin perfect with all my dynatips.
🇺🇸
That was a SPECTACULAR box from the crew at underdog once again.........fuck yeah.
Wow... That second one looks incredible. And the vvps ... wowww

arb

Semi shaved ape
Wow... That second one looks incredible. And the vvps ... wowww

@arb - awesome box!

Beautiful log obviously, but I've never been so moved by a VVPS either :lol:
024.jpg
026.jpg
023.jpg

This is the "rough" beta for testes purposes so the production will be much slicker........raised the bar for vvps.
I admire that about Dave he is always striving for improvement.
🇺🇸

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
So I have had enough time with my Curupau alpha+ to confirm that it is a beast. It was easy to rip clouds with the ss nong right off the bat.

The gong took me a while to totally figure out since I don't have a ton of log experience (and I was fiddling with a new vapman this week). I settled on an o-ring around the heater core and a tiny gap between the top of the herb and the top rim of the heater when using the gong.

I am pretty ecstatic about it though. Really easy to dial in for the perfect color avb every time, regardless of load size. Have yet to properly test out its upper limits, which I plan to do with some cbd.

Back-to-back hits at the lower voltages I was using for the ss nong were not great but I am getting a lot more performance than I can handle out of this pup at these higher voltages on the gong. Just experimenting in a tight range so far, 11.1-11.6. Will turn up to 11.7 for the cbd power test.

Ok I just tried 11.7 with an 18 mm female reducer instead of the gong on a whim since I saw it higher up in the thread, and Holy moly it checks all the boxes. Back to back hits and everything.

It heat soaks super fast so lower voltages with the nong and gong are superb, but this dog has range and versatility on the higher end for sure. Looking forward to testing it more. The more I use it the more I want it to be my DD since it's so beautiful and has such a small footprint.

tom battleboar

Man I really need to get an Alpha.
Yo check out the underdogvapes website. Lots of choices on alpha units. Yo if the price is a problem understand that this product is made in the USA. It's not Chinese plastic like other vaporizers. I understand other vendors are selling log vapes. But realize this we will continue to support @underdog @underdogette on fuckcombustion. It's like a lifetime support for customer's to talk about strengths and weaknesses of products.

Top Bottom