Underdog Log Vapes

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Aww no fear! Me never really a grass!

And I didn't mean to make you 'fess up!

Anyway, I think that awesome dog milk shot more than makes up for . . . well, pretty much anything that you could possibly do! :o

I'm sure @Ratchett will be lapping it up just like the rest of us!

:D

Peace everytime bro.
:peace:

----------------------------------------

EDIT:
Holly: Hope they've got some odds and sods on board, we're short of a few supplies.
Lister: [drinking tea] Like what?
Holly: Cow's milk, ran out of that yonks ago. Fresh and dehydrated.
Lister: What kind of milk are we using now?
Holly: Emergency backup supply. We're on the dog's milk.
Lister: Dog's milk!
Holly: Nothing wrong with dog's milk. Full of goodness, full of vitamins, full of marrowbone jelly. Lasts longer than any other milk, dog's milk.
Lister: Why?
Holly: No bugger'll drink it. Plus of course the advantage of dog's milk is that when it goes off, it tastes exactly the same as when it's fresh. :D

:peace:

Last edited:

KeVo23

Thank you @underdog & @underdogette for the new pups! And thanks to @Snappo for providing the Red Slippery Elm Burl blank!
drB0d7O.jpg

(New Red Slippery Elm Burl dog---------------New Black Walnut mini-dog-------Olive Lost dog):luv:

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
quick question regarding incorporating a dimmer switch. does it have to be between two cable connectors or do i plug power supply into dimmer and dimmer into dog?

also beautiful wood there mate, i got one of those minis, cracking fun. small and deadly

The dimmer can go either between the power supply cord and an extension or just between the power supply and Dog directly though the former is highly preferred so as to not be unwieldy.

Hey @underdog and @underdogette (or anyone else for that matter), is there any type of store that might sell a vvps locally? I am going on a trip and wouldn't mind trying to pick one up beforehand even if it isn't the best vvps out there. I know this depends on my location, but was really wondering if any type of store might carry one. I have no idea what they are normally used for so I don't know where to look.

Also, I just ordered a pinnacle water tool for the dog, seems like it should milk up pretty well with its small size and whatnot. Anyone else used a PNWT with their UD?

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hey @underdog and @underdogette (or anyone else for that matter), is there any type of store that might sell a vvps locally? I am going on a trip and wouldn't mind trying to pick one up beforehand even if it isn't the best vvps out there. I know this depends on my location, but was really wondering if any type of store might carry one. I have no idea what they are normally used for so I don't know where to look.

Also, I just ordered a pinnacle water tool for the dog, seems like it should milk up pretty well with its small size and whatnot. Anyone else used a PNWT with their UD?

I haven't personally ever come across a VVPS in a retail store and while that doesn't necessarily mean it's impossible I think it's unlikely to find one that way.

When is your trip? Maybe it's possible you could get one online before then?

No personal experience with PNWTs but I'm sure someone around here has tried that combo out and can comment.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass

If you have any tattoo supply stores near you they'd probably carry vvps. I have a pnwt and have used it with the ud. It works but it's a bit weird to try to hold the gong/nong in place while it's hanging upside down. I now use a full size and mini nectar collector off dhgate with my ud which is the same design but it's spill proof and has the ability to keck clip the gong/nong in place.

XeroRespect

This too shall PAX...
Good Morning Dog Pack,

Hope the week has started well for all of you!?

I just wanted to stop in and thank @underdogette and @underdog for the awesome job they did on my new custom mini pup. I already have an Afzelia Burl and Curly Koa standard pups that I love, but have been eyeing the mini pups. I bounced back and forth between Teak, Pistache and Bocote. Well, I finally decided on the Bocote, and couldn't be happier:

25jjxb6.jpg

I am quite pleased with and enjoy my current setup. The battery pack is a must IMO for the pups. I hardly ever use the wall wart. I prefer my dogs have all the water they need, and I still always seem to go back to the FC-187v2 for that. When you add a custom carb adapter and a drop down from @Oregonglassblower, you get a clean, smooth experience that can't be beat:

33vnk0j.jpg

Take your pup for a walk today!

NickDlow

Log Hog
I have my twig that a friend accidentally broke on its way back. Couldn't resist ordering a mini as a car vape. A car dog has been needed for a while now.

I just started doing this myself in the last 3 months and it's amazing! I find the nylon stem, more specifically the SS tip being the easiest to deal with in the car. Loading and unloading with it is easy. Suck up the herb like a straw n when it's done I done save it so I blow it out like a spit ball out of the window preferably the sunroof, it makes less of a mess lol. You're going to love it!

NickDlow

Log Hog
Yeah I figured the ss nylon would be best. Unbreakable and they seem to go longer than the gongs without needing a cleaning.

Just keep a little poking tool with you too and cleaning is a non issue. Get it while it's hot n ur good. I use my wood stems with the SS bushing and I never clean them and have yet to have an issue besides a screen change every once in a great while.

Jokermachine

Well-Blown Member
I just started doing this myself in the last 3 months and it's amazing! I find the nylon stem, more specifically the SS tip being the easiest to deal with in the car. Loading and unloading with it is easy. Suck up the herb like a straw n when it's done I done save it so I blow it out like a spit ball out of the window preferably the sunroof, it makes less of a mess lol. You're going to love it!
@NickDlow -Are you using car power or one of the portable battery packs? If car power, how long to heat your mini up?

NickDlow

Log Hog
@NickDlow -Are you using car power or one of the portable battery packs? If car power, how long to heat your mini up?

I'm using a power converter plugged into the car lighter. It's a big ol thing and I can get the specs up later if you'd like. I'm also using my buckeye AirCore. My mini doesn't get hot enough(for my preference) without a VVPS. So the minis stay at home for now. But to get to your question, I'd say like 7-10 min give or take a couple min.

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
Hey all. I currently own a nano and was thinking of getting another log vape. I love the underdogs looks. Id love the opinion of anyone who owns both. I was checking the UD web sight and all the custom options look sick, but function always comes first with me. I like to get milky hits and stretch my stash.

My dog is doing pretty good so far
ygxgIbL.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Hey all. I currently own a nano and was thinking of getting another log vape. I love the underdogs looks. Id love the opinion of anyone who owns both. I was checking the UD web sight and all the custom options look sick, but function always comes first with me. I like to get milky hits and stretch my stash.

I own an underdog and am looking into getting an e-nano. I just wanted to say that you should get a standard core in my opinion for best performance. You may find yourself wanting a variable power supply if your underdog doesn't get quite as hot as you would like. The standard cores have more heated mass, so they should take longer to heat up, but with the added benefit of being harder to "cool off" by hitting the vape repeatedly.

Top Bottom