Underdog Log Vapes

HarmlessJohnny_5

ordered basic underdog. Came in, turned on, vaped 3 stems, run a bit hot for me but I have lab PS on the way. Vaped 3 stems again, replaced screen, loaded posted, going to vape 3 more stems now. This thing is amazing, I'm so wacked right not lol (a body can only vape so much C99 and blue dream in one go ). I saw it and my FIRST thought was, it's so pretty... I should have paid of one of the special and super finely finished woods. So that's gonna be my next one, then I picked it up and thought "a bit light, I want more thermal mass" so my next one (god only knows how long this will be from now), will be a custom with some kind of dark probably reddish tight grain hardwood with an extremely fine finish that is much larger than normal (with the full custom holder and premium tools set). <-- That. will be my publish show on the table piece, always ready to go, and probably with some staple strains broke up, a volly of stems. Comes kind of dry, so you get to apply the butter to season and protect it from huimidity and ingress (heck even skin oils over time). It's soaking up it's third or 4th coat now (yeah, 4th... goodness this thing is potent).

I am enjoying the hell out of this, I look forward to runnning this 24.7 for years to come.

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
ordered basic underdog. Came in, turned on, vaped 3 stems, run a bit hot for me but I have lab PS on the way. Vaped 3 stems again, replaced screen, loaded posted, going to vape 3 more stems now. This thing is amazing, I'm so wacked right not lol (a body can only vape so much C99 and blue dream in one go ). I saw it and my FIRST thought was, it's so pretty... I should have paid of one of the special and super finely finished woods. So that's gonna be my next one, then I picked it up and thought "a bit light, I want more thermal mass" so my next one (god only knows how long this will be from now), will be a custom with some kind of dark probably reddish tight grain hardwood with an extremely fine finish that is much larger than normal (with the full custom holder and premium tools set). <-- That. will be my publish show on the table piece, always ready to go, and probably with some staple strains broke up, a volly of stems. Comes kind of dry, so you get to apply the butter to season and protect it from huimidity and ingress (heck even skin oils over time). It's soaking up it's third or 4th coat now (yeah, 4th... goodness this thing is potent).

I am enjoying the hell out of this, I look forward to runnning this 24.7 for years to come.

So glad you're enjoying! If you're not already, use the 6' extension cord that came with it. That will lower the heat a little bit for you.

HarmlessJohnny_5

So glad you're enjoying! If you're not already, use the 6' extension cord that came with it. That will lower the heat a little bit for you.

see, now hat is thinking with brains. i should be doing that lol. Of course the wire is a resistor and output voltage is constant. lowering current and voltage delivered. Thanks :)

NewVape

What a guy!
It's a beautiful day here in So Cal and I just got done buttering my Dog and I thought "What a day for some Dog photos."

So I hereby challenge all the other Dog owners out there to a Post your Dog Sunday, and I'll start.

P1010887_zpsc1karrcn.jpg

So there you go take a pic of your dog, post it and let's see some of those awesome Dogs out there. :cool:

HarmlessJohnny_5

Here are my pups!
6iCmhsw.jpg

w
o
w

those are amazing man

Sunday_Morning_17972.jpg

Sunday morning breakfast of champions :cool: The vape is a special piece that Underdog made for me out of Chinese Pistache from Bidwell Park in our home town, Chico CA.

Oh wow, yeah that *is custom. I noticed how much it matched and thought (god even the camera can't really show a difference). Then I read :) Most excelent

This is likely my next vape, glad to hear the owner values the FC community. Great community to be a part of, and it's given me years of valuable vaping advice.

Glad to see so many people still making solid log vapes, keep it up!

I'm a noob underdoog vaper, got any questions a noob can answer, I'm your man :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Here are my pups!
6iCmhsw.jpg

My RedwoodDog has quickly become the AlphaDog out of my log vapes! No vvps is needed the temp is perfect! To get the intense flavorful hits I simply lift and let my dog hover over my loaded WonG. Then to finish the bowl I sit my pup right on the WonG, resting on 2 core o-rings and give her a little twist.

I try to rotate my logs but Its just so hard not to use the RedwoodDog. Then when I'm not vaping I put the aroma cup on and my house is filled with the most pleasant aromas. Speaking of which I'm almost out of Lemongrass, which is by far my favorite out of the bunch.

I LOVE MY DOGS!!
Beast!!

Last edited:

HarmlessJohnny_5

My RedwoodDog has quickly become the AlphaDog out of my log vapes! No vvps is needed the temp is perfect! To get the intense flavorful hits I simply lift and let my dog hover over my loaded WonG. Then to finish the bowl I sit my pup right on the WonG, resting on 2 core o-rings and give her a little twist.

I try to rotate my logs but Its just so hard not to use the RedwoodDog. Then when I'm not vaping I put the aroma cup on and my house is filled with the most pleasant aromas. Speaking of which I'm almost out of Lemongrass, which is by far my favorite out of the bunch.

I LOVE MY DOGS!!

Core Orings, is that the orings you use to make it easy to hold when hot or is there now something for a seal and fit?

HarmlessJohnny_5,

HarmlessJohnny_5

oh damn, I didn't see that on the site, but I've been thinking that might be perfect, yeah I need that. God I'll get even better hits lol :D

HarmlessJohnny_5,

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Did you know? Locust wood glows under black light, naturally. Here's a pic of the three Locust vapes we have available right now (Black Locust, Curly Black Locust and Honey Locust) under a black light:

There are other types of wood, or parts of other woods, that also glow under black light. Every once in a while, we like to turn out the lights, and shine the black light over the current selection of vapes, just to see if any of the other ones glow. Pretty neat, huh? :brow: Test your vape under black light and see if it glows too!

HarmlessJohnny_5

Did you know? Locust wood glows under black light, naturally. Here's a pic of the three Locust vapes we have available right now (Black Locust, Curly Black Locust and Honey Locust) under a black light:

There are other types of wood, or parts of other woods, that also glow under black light. Every once in a while, we like to turn out the lights, and shine the black light over the current selection of vapes, just to see if any of the other ones glow. Pretty neat, huh? :brow: Test your vape under black light and see if it glows too!

something about the wood grain. I first noticed what you were saying about the doors in an apt I had. They all would fluroesce slightly in the greenish with some orange (made the surface look pale bluish white). One more cool thing for your vapes... so speaking of glowing under a blacklight did you know you can get naturally fluroescent uranium ore. Put a bit of that in a vape and call it..... (wait for it....)

THE 'B O M B' !!
ok, sorry, it's the new vape talking

darkrom

Great Scott!
Spilled orange essential oil all over my desk, my underdog, my skin etc.

I guess now that I made a mess of everything... How are you people using the oil successfully in the aroma therapy cup? How much bees wax and how much oil?

I really hope I didn't ruin the underdog or the taste of the underdog. Won't get to try it for a few hours.

What a day. Car that just came back from getting smashed is going out for more repairs, and then I get my essential oil in the mail and promptly drown my underdog by accident. All over the thing. :/ hopefully no damage was done.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer

I guess now that I made a mess of everything... How are you people using the oil successfully in the aroma therapy cup? How much bees wax and how much oil?

I really hope I didn't ruin the underdog or the taste of the underdog. Won't get to try it for a few hours.

What a day. Car that just came back from getting smashed is going out for more repairs, and then I get my essential oil in the mail and promptly drown my underdog by accident. All over the thing. :/ hopefully no damage was done.

Doh! Been there done that..

I suggest plugging it in and sitting somewhere well ventilated (ie, porch, balcony, etc) and letting it run until the oil all burns off. This might take anywhere from a few hours to a few days depending on the specific oil, wood type of the Dog, etc, and will almost certainly smoke and stink during the process. It usually works just fine though and the oil all burns off or evaporates.

Definitely don't let it sit there without doing the above or the oil will soak into the wood and be much harder if not impossible to burn off.

As for Aroma Cup use I like a cup that's about half full (when melted) with a mixture of 50/50 wax/oil.

:peace:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker

Ha! No big deal - been there done that several times already. Just used my spilled-on AromaDog as usual and all that delicious smelling oil just evaporated away in no time ... a day or two at most. No damage to the wood, and no detectable aroma to interfere with new aroma sessions. I think the wood actually likes the occasional anointment! Relax! Breathe deep the heavenly air!!!
This has to be one of the most beautiful vapes I've seen yet! The richness in tones and figure, and the ever-so-tasteful curvaceousness, ergonomically PERFECT!

On another related note: I am in Peppermint AromaDog heaven this evening, enjoying a 2nd honeymoon with this old house - she's smells soooo pretty and more inviting with every nose-filled breath! Aaaaah!

Last edited:

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Ha! No big deal - been there done that several times already. Just used my spilled-on AromaDog as usual and all that delicious smelling oil just evaporated away in no time ... a day or two at most. No damage to the wood, and no detectable aroma to interfere with new aroma sessions. I think the wood actually likes the occasional anointment! Relax! Breathe deep the heavenly air!!!

This has to be one of the most beautiful vapes I've seen yet! The richness in tones and figure, and the ever-so-tasteful curvaceousness, ergonomically PERFECT!

On another related note: I am in Peppermint AromaDog heaven this evening, enjoying a 2nd honeymoon with this old house - she's smells soooo pretty and more inviting with every nose-filled breath! Aaaaah!

Thanks Snappo! Perks of being the missus - I've gotten to hold a lot of vapes to know what feels nice, and gotten first pick of the wood blanks. ;)

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Seems ok. Just need to test it for vapor now lol.

Thanks guys.
BTW: There may be an extra perk to your lemon grass spill - the high concentration of "limoneme' terpene vapors that can accompany your vape session. I actually add a drop or two of Lemongrass essential oil to my Saturday morning tea for that extra wake n vake kick of entourage effect ...it works for me!

darkrom

Great Scott!
BTW: There may be an extra perk to your lemon grass spill - the high concentration of "limoneme' terpene vapors that can accompany your vape session. I actually add a drop or two of Lemongrass essential oil to my Saturday morning orange/cinnamon tea for that extra wake n vake kick of entourage effect ...it works for me!

Mine was an orange spill, but interesting LOL.

darkrom,
Reactions: Snappo
Top Bottom