Underdog Log Vapes

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
oy, one of my cats knocked my dog, with a full bucket of cedar oil right down the barrel.
emailed Dave and per his instruction, let her dry overnight and now i'm letting it 'smoke off'.
it seems like it's gonna be fine, still nice and warm to the touch. whole place smells like cedar wood!
awesome product and really good people behind it. it's an excellent vape experience.
woot
Oh my gosh! Sounds like your dog will be ok-- At least it's a scent you like that got spilled all over. :)

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Lots of new pack members with new Dogs around these parts lately.. thanks dudes, hope you're enjoying them. :cool:

Thanks for dropping by with the kind words Rick they mean a lot coming from the King! We've been thinking about you guys lately (as usual I guess) and hope you and yours are doing well and hope things are still rocking on the farm.

I'm putting the finishing touches on this latest litter of Pups and will start taking their pictures and adding them to the website later this afternoon and they'll be up and available later in the day. :peace:

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I've had my Dog now for two days. I also own a Volcano and a Pax. Honestly, the Underdog is my favorite of the three. The Volcano and the Pax are both quality vapes, but for me, they both have their shortcomings. Neither vape can be left on 24/7. Also, the Pax and the Volcano are not very conservative with your herb :mad: The Volcano is bulky... bags and spare parts must be purchased regularly. The Pax has a very restricted air flow and a few minor bugs to work out. That's to be expected with a new vape.

The Underdog is VERY conservative with your herb :D It works well with a large OR a small amount. The air flow is excellent, making for an easy draw and NO learning curve. There's practically no maintenance, plenty of spare parts are included, and it's small enough to travel. The Underdog is very stealthy and a beautifully hand made work of art which can be left on 24/7 so it's always ready. If you are new to vaping, this is the one for you. You will be producing DENSE clouds with no effort :evil:

On top of all this, you get friendly, lightning-fast service and shipping. What more could you ask for:clap:

underdog

Manufacturer
@ Crohnie - awesome man really glad to hear you're enjoying your Dog and the nice 'review' is always appreciated!

@ BF - Haha you've had your trigger finger ready for days (if not weeks) it must be getting tired by now lol.. soon though, soon. :cool:

Photos are all taken, editing them now and getting them ready for upload. Had to stop for dinner but back at work now.. I know, I know we're a bunch of slackers but what can one do haha.

underdog,

that herb guy

@ Crohnie - awesome man really glad to hear you're enjoying your Dog and the nice 'review' is always appreciated!

@ BF - Haha you've had your trigger finger ready for days (if not weeks) it must be getting tired by now lol.. soon though, soon. :cool:

Photos are all taken, editing them now and getting them ready for upload. Had to stop for dinner but back at work now.. I know, I know we're a bunch of slackers but what can one do haha.

Oh lawdy I picked the right day to check in on everything. PM sent!

underdog

Manufacturer
Alright Dogs the website is doing 'it's thing' and the new pieces should be visible in 20 minutes.. ;)

underdog,

that herb guy

Got my new baby waiting. Dave, just wanted to reiterate how much I appreciate the help and patience with me. I don't know what I can add that hasn't already been said in the board, but you da dawg! All of the pieces turned out beautiful, not sure if a mind can go speechless, but mine did for a second when the update came through :cool:.

Someone grab up that two-face shedua before I decide I need another.

walrus

Ok, they're up! :spliff:

@ HES - haha guess other people agree with you man, those Dogs are flying off the shelf already. :o

Read through this entire thread over the past week or 2 (bummer that all the old pics don't work). Finished the last page tonight, right about the time that the new Dogs went up. Figured it was a sign that I needed to join the pack. Order placed, stoked to get in on the fun.

BF3808

Haha, I've had itchy finger for weeks! It was a torture checking your website every half an hour to see if those pups were up on your website. I went to work and found out your new pieces were up. I wanted to go home and look at it from my big screen so I told them I was sick and came home immediately.

Ahhh! I feel so much better!!! I finally pulled the trigger and paid through pay-pal. I ordered bunch a extras too like stems/GonG adapter/ex screens,etc,,,, I feel much better and my finger thanks you. I finally can rest(sleep)in peace! I can't wait! Thanks, Dave for your hard work!

I wish I came home earlier. I know there was like 3 that I liked at work but when I came home, all were sold. :mad: It's expected I guess.

Mod note: When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts. Posts merged.

revilo

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has participated in this thread for helping me make an informed decision. 200 pages later, I am confident Underdog is the best for my needs, and I can't wait to try it!

I look forward to providing my own feedback.

Second, damn I'm tired after staying up late last night waiting for that refresh ;)

Rick

Zapman
Good job Dave!!!!!
Make the folks happy with a super product that works very well and is a beautiful piece of wood art. Add excellent customer service and most important, get them in peoples hands quickly so they can share the specialness with their friends.
Makes me feel good to see the log vape market alive and well. They are neat little devices that help many people do a good thing better and healthier and more efficiently. You have also added the "beautiful art" element to your Dogs.
All you trigger pullers can expect very fast shipping on your orders too.
All Dogs are good for us in so many ways.
OTA, what? me hint at something? No hints here. Maybe on my thread during my lockup in the dark room but not here. UDs rock. Believe me, I know.

underdog

Manufacturer
Alright about half of the outstanding orders shipped out today, the rest (mostly ones with WPB-GonG stems) will ship out tomorrow.

@ BF - glad you were able to find a piece you liked dude even if it wasn't one of your favorite 3, any Dog is better than no Dog right? ;)

Thanks to everyone else who also put an order in, each and every one is appreciated!

and thanks for all the props there again Rick it's nice to see you back in the FC saddle and in particular hanging out with all the Dogs.. hope you have more time to hang out this winter, some FC and a warm fire sounds like a nice way to spend some chilly winter afternoons.

Alright y'all I have to get the shop opened up and grind some WPBs for the rest of these orders. I'm backed up on emails again so if you've sent me one and I haven't answered yet (and a few are days old, sigh..) just please bear with me and continue being patient and I'll get to them as soon as I get these pieces made and orders shipped. :peace:

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I was just referring to this, Rick:

I'm going to have something else to say about this very fine log vape very soon.

That sounded like you have some sort of surprise cooking for us to me :)

And of course they rock! :rockon:

Just checked out the new batch Dave, LOVING the spalted B&W Ebony twig!

The amboyna burl and the dyer oak & mimosa are also beauties though, I don't get why people say there are no nice ones to choose from any more :shrug:

Why don't you post the pictures here any more btw? There's no such thing as to many pictures imo :haw:

Lemme start with my pick of the day:

f6b2c2dee1a87c7f522435f557241d61_f225.jpg

that herb guy

The amboyna burl and the dyer oak & mimosa are also beauties though, I don't get why people say there are no nice ones to choose from any more :shrug:

Right? There were some I knew would get snatched up (that rosewood went quick holy crap), but there's still plenty on the page to admire. Two face shedua and neopolitan lost dog still available REALLY surprised me. I almost grabbed up the neo myself but ended up with a different pup. And from the photos/vids I could see on here vs the pics on the site, IMO I don't think the 'dogs page do them justice. I could have missed the update last night, scrolled through today and still been happy with a pick :2c:.

that herb guy,

mscm888

What is a lost dog? I saw the Neo and was surprised it was still around but figured it had something to do with being a Lost Dog.

mscm888,

underdog

Manufacturer
@ OTA - hey dude long time now see how have things been? I haven't been posting as many pictures just because of how much time it takes, time that I don't really have if I wan to to get vapes made. :brow: I still do post a few on the facebook page but figure you guys are all old pros and can find your way to the website through the interwebs. I'll definitely still post pictures and whatnot just not so much when I'm busy.

@ MSCM888 - A Lost Dog is a piece with some kind of cosmetic imperfection (things that don't affect function) that we sell at a reduced price instead of scrapping the piece. In the case of the Neo dog there is a separation between the layers of different woods (lacewood, ash, walnut) because of their different thermal expansion rates, basically a crack right down the glue-line between the slabs.

Ok Dogs I've got all the packages in the mail with the exception of one international order which will go out tomorrow. Now that I'm caught up on that I can work on fully catching up on emails and then on custom orders and then on.. and on.. and on.. :o Seriously though you guys sure are keeping me busy lately and I surely appreciate it, I'll admit though the 60+ hr weeks do get tiring after a while lol. :zzz:

BF3808

Just got an e-mail from Dave saying it's been shipped. That was pretty fast! My Space Case arrived today as well. I'm so stoked. Hopefully, it'll be here by early next week at least. I want to experience the full benefit of vaporizing and wanted to see how it's different from combusting so I'm on a tolerance break since the night I pulled the trigger. I will be looking forward to receiving my dog since I'll be sober as hell until my dog arrives...

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
so I'm on a tolerance break since the night I pulled the trigger. I will be looking forward to receiving my dog since I'll be sober as hell until my dog arrives...

if that's the case then i hope you don't have any plans the day your Dog arrives cause you're going to be vaked out of your mind :ko:

HighlyEducatedScholar,
Reactions: underdogette

BF3808

I've smoked half a gram or more everyday for the past 5 years so it's actually good that I'm on a t-break but I have to be honest,,,it's pretty hard.. I've grind up some good stuff in my new space case and loaded the bowl on my pipe and I just stared at it all day. It's pretty tempting but I won't touch it. I'm sure it'll be worth it when I get my hands on UD.

BF3808,
Top Bottom