Underdog Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkrom

Great Scott!
underdog said:
momofthegoons said:
I'm afraid I was snoozing for this contest... Maybe if Dave is kind hearted enough to host another one, I can get in on it. :lol:

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year!

Doh lol! If I remember I'll send you a memo next time there's a contest.. ;)

SD_haze said:
I never thought raising dogs my whole life would pay off with a new vaporizer :cool:

Fun contest, I liked how the underdog was well heavier than what websites say is the breeds normal weight range, needed some critical thinking!

Looking forward to doing some critical comparison between the rockzap and the UD.

Never know what random knowledge will come in handy eh? Good job though, it worked out well..

technique said:
Congrats to the winners and thanks to underdog for being so kind.

I was well off lol, wiki told me they get to 18 pound max and i was thinking then he looked a big fella in the pic :lol:

Yeah he's real big for his breed.. genetics or excessive cookies, I'm not sure which lol.

I said 32lbs LOL. Thanks for the contest Dave. Please let me know if my android card ever shows up? I am skeptical of the app I used to send you a post card. If it works you should be getting one of my King's Jester haha.

darkrom,

placetime

Wow! That's awesome! This was a cool contest--thanks Dave!! And congrats to the other winners! What a great way to start the year. :D

Happy New Year everyone!
:peace:

placetime,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
darkrom said:
I said 32lbs LOL. Thanks for the contest Dave. Please let me know if my android card ever shows up? I am skeptical of the app I used to send you a post card. If it works you should be getting one of my King's Jester haha.

I'll let you know if/when it shows up.. I'm curious to see it now.

Oh and I think your guess of 32lbs put you in 4th place (missed 3rd by only a couple lbs) so you almost won another Dog.. maybe next time. :brow:

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I would have been better off NOT knowing how close I was LOL. I'll tell my girlfriend though she helped me guess the weight. I knew I should have mailed that little guy some massive dog biscuits and fattened him up :lol:

darkrom,

Bananiq

Congratz to winners and many thanx to underdog for this contest. My guess was too low.

Bananiq,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom