Underdog Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
You better watch that guy UD, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he snatches all 3 prices again :lol:

I was of course only joking, Absymal. Nothing but good luck to you mate.

& I did google it already :ninja:

Wouldn't it be fairer to count it's weight at the time the picture was taken though, UD? That's what people use to guess after all. If he's anything like me he'll probably gain at least a few pounds this month.. :(

OhTheAgony,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
underdog said:
Abysmal won't be banned from competing but hopefully this contest will provide a chance for other people to win, besides with 3 prizes he can't win them all haha.. :lol: If he wins anymore he's going to have so many UDs he might be able to start reselling them. :rolleyes:

Oh and the UD will be weighed on New Years and a picture of the scale posted at that time.. :cool:
Thx Dave :) .. I am kind of feeling like Gollum having 2 rings .. And i am looking forward to third... just that dog love got me addicted.. I dreamed last night of a dwarf using microtwiig and a dog house (box vape from a picture you posted) . He was trying to shoot a video of opeation and i was helping him by grinding his herbs..
As for reselling my UD ... LOL.. I would sell any other of my vapes but not an unique piece of art like the UD.

Abysmal Vapor,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
OhTheAgony said:
Wouldn't it be fairer to count it's weight at the time the picture was taken though, UD? That's what people use to guess after all. If he's anything like me he'll probably gain at least a few pounds this month.. :(

It might be more fair that way but I think it'll be more fun to weigh him at the end of the contest, that way even I won't know who's going to win until the time comes. :)

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Hmmmmm. If I were to mail a large tub of dog treats to your house I could probably fatten him up quite a bit. Sort of like cheating on the price is right :lol:

I'll enter if and when I can find a humorous enough post card. Funny is the way to be.

darkrom,

Abysmal Vapor

underdog said:
OhTheAgony said:

It might be more fair that way but I think it'll be more fun to weigh him at the end of the contest, that way even I won't know who's going to win until the time comes. :)
Yep ! This one gives a totally random chance. Dave won't let his dog starve or overeat in order to manipulate the results .He is a man of his word.. First contest it was written free vape from the catalogue and it went in -"What would you like dear Abysmal to make you happy ?+ free shipment to Bulgaria (50$)... LOL (Santa is seriously getting out of business with Dave around..

"Here underdog one more muffin or Abysmal will win again " :cool:

Abysmal Vapor,

los

i didnt have to see a pic to know it was culebra island lol, TOO EASY DRILL SGT.!

los,

underdog

Manufacturer
los said:
i didnt have to see a pic to know it was culebra island lol, TOO EASY DRILL SGT.!

haha.. damn! you guys are just to smart and well traveled I guess :p

SirElton said:
I sent in my postcard today! Hoping I'm one of the lucky three. :o

awesomeness, I'll keep my eye out for it...

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
Only a few people have asked for the address so far which makes me wonder do most of you already have it or is there just very few people interested in winning an UD lol?

I was thinking maybe more lurkers and peeps who don't already own UDs would be jumping in but again so far that's not the case.. weird.

underdog,

Abysmal Vapor

underdog said:
Only a few people have asked for the address so far which makes me wonder do most of you already have it or is there just very few people interested in winning an UD lol?

I was thinking maybe more lurkers and peeps who don't already own UDs would be jumping in but again so far that's not the case.. weird.
I am sure many people will jump in once the holidays are on, there is a lot of time till the New year.. :ko:

Abysmal Vapor,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I might need to grab a post card and send it in! I love cavaliers! I have had two in my lifetime. My Tri-colored girl, Libby, just passed away at 15 in April! Sad, but still amazing she lived that long!

MarcellusWiley,

underdog

Manufacturer
MarcellusWiley said:
I might need to grab a post card and send it in! I love cavaliers! I have had two in my lifetime. My Tri-colored girl, Libby, just passed away at 15 in April! Sad, but still amazing she lived that long!

Wow MarcellusWiley 15 is really really old for a cavalier! I hope my namesake sticks around that long too!

You should definitely send in a postcard.. :2c:

underdog,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
I accidentally just sent an email with the lb amount without even realizing about the postcard (sorry I was pretty :ko: ), but I will get that postcard to you!

Elluzion,

underdog

Manufacturer
Elluzion said:
I accidentally just sent an email with the lb amount without even realizing about the postcard (sorry I was pretty :ko: ), but I will get that postcard to you!

Haha no prob man, I'll keep my eye out for the postcard.. you're not the only person who's done that so far, must be something about this crowd lol :lol:

technique said:
Good luck everyone :D

Guess received, thanks technique.

underdog,

Abysmal Vapor

Good luck Dudes ! Guess submitted. (sent a scanned pic by e-mail) .

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Mr. Underdog:

I don't have a scanner. Would it be ok to take a picture of both sides of a postcard and email you those as long as they are clear and readable?

OhTheAgony,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
Underdog, what is the address we should be sending our postcards to? I plan on grabbing a postcard on the way back from work tonight and entering. feeling kinda lucky after Vitolo's contest :p

HighlyEducatedScholar,

underdog

Manufacturer
OhTheAgony said:
Mr. Underdog:

I don't have a scanner. Would it be ok to take a picture of both sides of a postcard and email you those as long as they are clear and readable?

Yep that's fine..

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
HighlyEducatedScholar said:
Underdog, what is the address we should be sending our postcards to? I plan on grabbing a postcard on the way back from work tonight and entering. feeling kinda lucky after Vitolo's contest :p

Email me and I'll send you the address.. thanks!

underdog,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Just sent you an email asking for the address. Hopefully my card gets there in time.

Gonzo,

underdog

Manufacturer
Gonzo said:
Just sent you an email asking for the address. Hopefully my card gets there in time.

Got it and responded.. I'm sure it'll get here in time.

underdog,

SirElton

I hope my postcard gets there all safe. After much deliberation, I believe my entry is a solid one. Will it be like Price is Right ie closest without going over?

SirElton,

underdog

Manufacturer
SirElton said:
I hope my postcard gets there all safe. After much deliberation, I believe my entry is a solid one. Will it be like Price is Right ie closest without going over?

Haha.. nah it'll be whoever is closest even if they go over. :)

underdog,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
over the past three days i've learned something that somewhat surprised me. there is not a place to be found that sells postcards in a 30 mile radius of my house. guess this weeds me out of the competition lol. ahh maybe nextime.

HighlyEducatedScholar,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom