Uncool Music To Vape To, The Songs Everyone Around You Hates

Deleted Member 1643

Janine Jansen (Want to have her babies.)

Do you also make music when vaped? Debussy's songs, above, are not that difficult to sing or play. He wrote these two as a young man. (Of course, singing or playing them well can be a life-long challenge.) Just started singing Beau Soir. Still can't get through it without tears. Takes a pro.

Debussy wrote at least 43 songs throughout his life, inspired by the poetry he loved - often overshadowed by his own spectacular music for piano and larger ensembles. (Favorite of his settings, Harmonie du soir, is still beyond reach vocally. Might have to learn guitar for Nawel's version.) Taught me to play and now teaching me to sing.

Down to MCT and PG extracts of trim and filtrate (and dregs of noxious weed grown two years ago). Never know what to expect from extracts. Today, two teaspoons MCT produced good effects beginning two hours later.)

eFw99Ic.jpg

Li'l Lady at five weeks.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
:mental:
Sitting outside listening to some jams to escape the bullshit and drama going on in-side and an unwanted house guest trying to start shit has to stick her head out and make comments about how I " think I'm cool 'cause I listen to music nobody else ever heard of".

I actually had Nirvana cranked up... never realized they were so obscure that No-one else ever heard of 'em.

:shrug:

jim-bob

:mental:
Sitting outside listening to some jams to escape the bullshit and drama going on in-side and an unwanted house guest trying to start shit has to stick her head out and make comments about how I " think I'm cool 'cause I listen to music nobody else ever heard of".

I actually had Nirvana cranked up... never realized they were so obscure that No-one else ever heard of 'em.

:shrug:
LMAO, some things never change..

Morty

Hell ya @RUDE BOY. The Wipers are the shit. This is probably my favorite album of theirs. Greg Sage is way underrated. Really like Nirvana's cover of Return of the Rat as well. You should check that one out too @Accept. It's chunky. :lol:

You ever dig in on some Gang of Four, Television, Wire or any that shite.

Morty

It's all on one of my I-pods, i was just vaping a little and going more pop with a Damned/Stranglers mix.

Nice. Saw The Damned in the late 90's. Was kinda disappointing. Seems we caught 'em on an off night. Pulled out Bauhaus Singles '79-'83 the other day. Damn that shit's good. Them, The Damned & Joy Division form this nice, weird late 70's early 80's post punk triangle for me.

@BD9 Another great Michigan band lol. Them & The MC5. They still feel ahead of they're time. Who ya thinks gonna keel over 1st. Iggy or Keith Richards, lol ? Answer, neither. It will be them, cockroaches & a dope spoon that survives the end.

Look Out...

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I dunno guys.... a lot of the above sure isn't Uncool in my book... :shrug:You sure you're in the right thread? :lol:

The Stooges were epic. Much tighter than the MC5. And I'm speaking from seeing them up close and personal. The MC5 didn't have as good of a live show imo.

Top Bottom