'Uncooked' AVB/ABV

wot

Hey everyone,

I had a hard time searching if 'uncooked' AVB/ABV would have any effect if ingested, so I tried it myself. Turns out it works.

Whole grain toast + Peanut Butter + AVB, folded and then ingested.

In an effort to save money, I decided to consume some AVB instead of buying more herb. I wanted to make something like Firecrackers, but didn't have all the ingredients readily available. What I did have was toast and peanut butter. I toasted a slice of whole grain bread, spread peanut butter, and sprinkled AVB liberally. I then folded my masterpiece and consumed. About 30-45 minutes later I'm really feeling the effects. This is the first time I've ingested AVB and it's blowing my mind -- surprised at what's left on the table after vaping.

Hope that clarifies it for anyone that was also wondering. Peace :peace:

wot,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
As long as you eat clean and uncombusted no need of extraction.... I just dont trust the gypsies who sell it here.. :D

Abysmal Vapor,

lwien

Who sells what here? :shrug:

Oh, maybe you mean...........there. Do people really sell ABV ??

lwien,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
wot said:
Do gypsies still exist?

??? For real?

They exist alright. look up some gypsy boxing matches (bare knuckles), at least the ones here. But then there's 2 types here (at least)- traveller gypsies and romany gypsies.

Are you in the USA? did you ever get them there? Or are they perceived as like leprechauns or sumthin?

WatTyler,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
lwien said:

I know a guy who sold his ABV to his friends. REAL stand up guy... Come to think of it, he dealt coke to several of the lawyers and doctors around here as well.

I like to hoard my ABV for MY purposes, but my last collection ended up being gifted to all of my buddies in their dry spell. Dont think I am going to do that again...

AGBeer,

lwien

WatTyler said:
wot said:
Do gypsies still exist?

??? For real?

They exist alright. look up some gypsy boxing matches (bare knuckles), at least the ones here. But then there's 2 types here (at least)- traveller gypsies and romany gypsies.

Are you in the USA? did you ever get them there? Or are they perceived as like leprechauns or sumthin?

I've never seen any. I think they mostly reside in Europe now. But then, here in the US, I've always lived in LA, a big city. I would imagine that maybe in smaller, more rural areas of the US, they may exist. I'm sure that they existed here a long time ago, back in the 1800's, early 1900's.

I would imagine that some people my perceive them as leprechauns, but then again, those same people would would preceive me as a foreigner 'cause I'm Jewish. ;)

lwien,

Abysmal Vapor

Do gypsies exist ? http://www.hbo.bg/video/?????-???_367 They dont wanna work, they dont wanna educate.. Have you watched district 9... Imagine this guys are the aliens... If you let these people come to your country,,, GOOD BYE USA.. Have to mansion i have some really educated collegues at the university , but most of them ran away from their families cause they wanted to study... Its not a respected job to work for someone... to be a slave... U better check for scrap...

Abysmal Vapor,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
lwien said:

I think abysmal just meant he doesnt trust the 'gypsies' that he has to get herb from...or the herb he gets from them, and he vapes it...lol

And yeah, I've gotten a decent effect from un cooked avb eaten with PB and bread as well, its awesomely easy!

Purpl3_Haz3,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Abysmal Vapor said:
Do gypsies exist ? http://www.hbo.bg/video/?????-???_367 They dont wanna work, they dont wanna educate.. Have you watched district 9... Imagine this guys are the aliens... If you let these people come to your country,,, GOOD BYE USA.. Have to mansion i have some really educated collegues at the university , but most of them ran away from their families cause they wanted to study... Its not a respected job to work for someone... to be a slave... U better check for scrap...

:lol: there's also lot's of predjudice towards gypsy culture. It's kinda climbed up the political correctness agenda a bit more in the UK than in Bulgaria it seems, and whilst still unpopular with the general public most local government has policies in place to try and help the gypsy/traveller community and reduce discrimination.

I agree that this is a clash of cultures and one that can bring issues as there are key values which aren't easily compatible and others such as honesty and education which simply aren't shared, but gypsy culture is actually pretty interesting. If it was a 'tribe'ethnic group the other side of the world to your university and you were studying it as a cultural anthropologist, rather than living alongside in day to day life, I think opinions would be more forgiving. The problem is the insularity. As a cultural/community survival strategy it's actually pretty effective, although perhaps not well suited to economic development in the modern world. The same can be said though for many tough inner city communities in settled society.

But I won't deny you need to keep your wits about you if doing any dealings, and lots of pickpockets too. I don't think lying and swindling has the same shame as in most Western cultures-I think I read somewhere that the Romany generally are better at defying polygraphs because they're not brought up to think of telling untruths as wrong in the same way as western cultures, and so it doesn't induce the same physiological responses.

WatTyler,

Abysmal Vapor

I know the culture u r talkin about .. But just to clear... These gypsies are not from those who invaded Andalucia (in Spain) ... They were celebrating 500 years on the Balkans... We call them "Tzigani" and "Mangali" because their origin is from India, Mangalia by The river Tzinga .
There culture is very simple... They accept the religion of the country where they are and they mix it with their culture.. They live like shit but party like hell :). They have all those instruments and singers... But quite primitive.. instruments ..
Usually a gypsy family is Mom+Dad + 5-20 children
My family is Mom+DAD + 3 children
They have language but it only spoken.. no alphabet. no grammar. Has nothing to do with my language..
They forbid their children to go to school.. They are maiming their children .. (that is the worst, eyes, ears cut , faces deformed... There was even a reportage on news here,.) They sell their children for 5000 euro to greeks... They do not respect their female children and ofter sell them in marriage or hookery....
Gypsies are a happening.. They don't work and only birth children to get more money from the goverment,, and they maim them so they can get more money for handicap children,... They are collection and stealing metal and wires.. They do not bath... and suffer many diseases.. so we have to pay for their curing too..
So basicly Here the salary is $200..mainly because we have to feed people who are not working and only trying various ways to get funds.. for free...
In 2030 there will be 1 bulgarian /1 gypsi
So U can probably adopt one and feed him..
:)
Although history gives us hope.. As i said they are a Happening ... when they see that a country is too poor to feed them they go to NL,RM,AUS,GR, and other rich euro countries :).. if they let them...
2289.jpg

cigani_2.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Abysmal Vapor said:
I know the culture u r talkin about .. But just to clear... These gypsies are not from those who invaded Andalucia (in Spain) ... They were celebrating 500 years on the Balkans... We call them "Tzigani" and "Mangali" because their origin is from India, Mangalia by The river Tzinga .
There culture is very simple... They accept the religion of the country where they are and they mix it with their culture.. They live like shit but party like hell :). They have all those instruments and singers... But quite primitive.. instruments ..
Usually a gypsy family is Mom+Dad + 5-20 children
My family is Mom+DAD + 3 children
They have language but it only spoken.. no alphabet. no grammar. Has nothing to do with my language..
They forbid their children to go to school.. They are maiming their children .. (that is the worst, eyes, ears cut , faces deformed... There was even a reportage on news here,.) They sell their children for 5000 euro to greeks... They do not respect their female children and ofter sell them in marriage or hookery....
Gypsies are a happening.. They don't work and only birth children to get more money from the goverment,, and they maim them so they can get more money for handicap children,... They are collection and stealing metal and wires.. They do not bath... and suffer many diseases.. so we have to pay for their curing too..
So basicly Here the salary is $200..mainly because we have to feed people who are not working and only trying various ways to get funds.. for free...
In 2030 there will be 1 bulgarian /1 gypsi
So U can probably adopt one and feed him..
:)
Although history gives us hope.. As i said they are a Happening ... when they see that a country is too poor to feed them they go to NL,RM,AUS,GR, and other rich euro countries :).. if they let them..

No disrespect Abysmal, good choice of pics, but what you write worries me a bit. It sounds a little like something from the far right, whipping up a frenzy for a bit of ethnic cleansing. These people are still your fellow mankind, and I'm certain that they do love their family (not disputing that maiming and trafficking may take place though). As I said many of these problems can be found in many deprived communities even in wealthy western cities. (OK, maybe not child maiming and traffiking, but that still occurs in other deprived countries without the strength of authority)

I can understand that it's causing social issues where you are, but can one community of people really be held fully accountable for this? It sounds dangerous.

:peace:

WatTyler,

Abysmal Vapor

I won't fight against them... Time will turn them to a more civilized path..Now there is some kind of repression and control in their society that i can only compare to some fanatic islamic societies.. They have no respect for their women, and forbid foreign culture to their people. And the real racist are they.. I accepted them as our national karma... Speaking about bad things and concentrating on the negative is typical my country.. and they are our punishment for our negative energy:)

Abysmal Vapor,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Wow, that sounds pretty close to the PHA neighborhoods around here.
No, seriously...

AGBeer,

Abysmal Vapor

, but can one community of people really be held fully accountable for this? It sounds dangerous.

They do the same thing for thousand of years.. they travel from place to place trying to use the resources and all possible gains and when there is nothing more of interest they just go ahead.. It just a cycle and it will pass.. I fear They will never acustom to our society.. They will just move next to a richer one with more things to ease their life... and then the next and the next... (they will never work for the society or betray their habits)..

Abysmal Vapor,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Abysmal Vapor said:
I know the culture u r talkin about .. But just to clear... These gypsies are not from those who invaded Andalucia (in Spain)

No, I think we're talking about the same gypsies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

Also worth looking up the article on antiziganism

There's no doubt that the Romany people have had a hard time from the rest of society, for a long time. That's the source todays problems IMO. Call it karma if you will.

Just to counter the ugly pics you showed, here's a very pretty gypsy girl from wikipedia....
220pxtigancaimpua.jpg

Apparently protesting after the Romanian president called a reporter a 'Tiganca Imputita' (stinking gypsy)

:lol: on the topic of hot gypsies; When I was about 10 or 11 I had a crush on a girl at school who was Romany, but such was the attitude of the other kids at school towards gypsies, and my cowardice to defy my peers at that age, that I never could have acted on it (not that it would have mattered- as Abysmal indicates, they're pretty insular in that respect (I think racist was the term used). I only ever spoke with her once or twice (she was in a different class), but the general attitude of the school yard was that she was a 'gippo', dirty, had fleas, etc. It was bullshit. And I don't feel proud. There were a few gypsy families at school over the years, and the kids time can't have been happy. I'm not surprised some developed an attitude towards outsiders- if it wasn't there before school, it certainly would have been after. She was only around at school for probably less than a year, as the family later moved on, but the memory has stuck with me all my life. Lilly, her name was.

lwien said:
I've never seen any. I think they mostly reside in Europe now. But then, here in the US, I've always lived in LA, a big city. I would imagine that maybe in smaller, more rural areas of the US, they may exist. I'm sure that they existed here a long time ago, back in the 1800's, early 1900's.

You're right! you do have romany gypsies!!! (or at least did)

wikipedia said:
Romanies began immigrating to North America in colonial times, with small groups recorded in Virginia and French Louisiana. Larger-scale immigration to the United States began in the 1860s, with groups of Romnaichal from Britain. The largest number immigrated in the early 1900s, mainly from the Vlax group of Kalderash. Many Romanies also settled in South America.

Anyway, this thread has gone way OT. Sorry.

WatTyler,

Abysmal Vapor

You are right bout off topic but bulgarians are poor people who have to feed people who have nothing..
So even we can't support them enough... I can say i am happy with what i earn now and if earned a bit more i surely would give them to charity... No much use of money here.. that's what we are joking around.
You give somebody your month salary so he can buy a tv worth two salaries :).. next month you share salary and tv :)... watching fooball :). So even loosing all off my money for the month i wont be much poorer to richer countries standarts.
For example i been in germany and i met a lot of people who think that 150 euro is no money :D
A man with 15 euro and a man with 150 is equally poor...
If that girl has a clean t-shirt and protests to protect her rights .. She is 100% not a typical bulgarian mangal...

Abysmal Vapor,

wot

WatTyler said:
wot said:
Do gypsies still exist?

??? For real?

Made in California...so you'll have to excuse my ignorance. I was kind of joking, but also honestly unfamiliar with gypsies...always learning something new on FC forums haha.

Fully aware now tx!
sexy-gypsy-costumes.jpg

wot,

Abysmal Vapor

Bad photo shop.. and that are not the same gypsies but nevermind.. I am sorry i open that stupid off topic :).... I will be happy if the domino stops to fall

Abysmal Vapor,

flowmotion

Well this thread went off course. @OP, how much did you eat the first time? I have a small mason jar full, lol.

flowmotion,
sounds like you might be close to an OZ. I'd look into a butter recipe, or maybe a glycerin tincture. Or just keep saving. :D

biojuggernaut,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
my friends have been eating their "uncooked" abv before class without dosing it or anything just eating spoonfulls, and apparently have been getting high, i guess it is pretty sufficiently decarboxilated (excuse spelling)

PhishCactus,

colly

I'm gonna put some on my bagel in the morning and test this out.

For science

colly,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
This totally works. I throw some abv on pb for quick snack or in a raw sprouted brown rice protein shake ;)

Elluzion,
Top Bottom