Ultrasonic Cleaners

LesPlenty

Company Rep
they become porous.
Thanks for the tip, I hate how the smell of detergents and such can get into silicon (I made the mistake of adding a couple of drops of dishwashing liquid into my ultrasonic cleaner water as the instructions said...never again with porous parts as it took forever to get rid of the smell from silicon/rubber):tup:

ginolicious

This unit would be great to clean things like the Flowermate cap or vapes that have plastic pieces. No matter how small. I noticed a lot of my vapes have small plastic pieces to hold a screen or something.

Djsleepy

Hey all......got the cleaner to use to make your crucibles,glass and other parts sparkle .....I mean seriously and also has no smell( yes it smells When using but after.rinse.no smell.at all....Hate vape parts that have dawn smell) check it out

https://www.amazon.com/Blitz-Jewelry-Cleaner-Concentrate-2-Pack/dp/B00725MAG8/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=Blitz+Gem+&+Jewelry+Cleaner+Concentrate+(8+Oz)+(1-Pack&qid=1583190573&sr=8-4

hope it helps.....

Edit : first use was full strength 1oz of cleaner, I have since tried a cap full (1/4 oz.) and think two cups( 1/2oz.) Is perfect ...I got three rounds of cleaning off one usc full tank and don't empty until I can't see bottom lol!...so ideally you get 16 rounds of cleaner times two to three rounds...so 48 or so cleanings for $5 ....done!

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Hey all......got the cleaner to use to make your crucibles,glass and other parts sparkle .....I mean seriously and also has no smell( yes it smells When using but after.rinse.no smell.at all....Hate vape parts that have dawn smell) check it out

https://www.amazon.com/Blitz-Jewelry-Cleaner-Concentrate-2-Pack/dp/B00725MAG8/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=Blitz+Gem+&+Jewelry+Cleaner+Concentrate+(8+Oz)+(1-Pack&qid=1583190573&sr=8-4

hope it helps.....

Edit : first use was full strength 1oz of cleaner, I have since tried a cap full (1/4 oz.) and think two cups( 1/2oz.) Is perfect ...I got three rounds of cleaning off one usc full tank and don't empty until I can't see bottom lol!...so ideally you get 16 rounds of cleaner times two to three rounds...so 48 or so cleanings for $5 ....done!

I have only ever used tank water or iso in a container in the water bath, that stuff might go further if you treat it like iso and keep it in a container then dump the cleaned items in the water to rinse.:myday:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Djsleepy

I have only ever used tank water or iso in a container in the water bath, that stuff might go further if you treat it like iso and keep it in a container then dump the cleaned items in the water to rinse.:myday:

Is your usc blastproof? I was told unless it is , even .the odor could cause a blast... @kiddvudu2 shared this with me...

https://best-ultrasonic-cleaner.blo...opropyl-alcohol-ipa-in-an-ultrasonic-cleaner/

I was diluting 70 water/ 30iso and stopped doing as I don't want.to go boom! Confusion for sure:hmm:

Thanks for info!

Djsleepy,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
That link won't work for me, I never use iso directly in the machine, only in a water bath next to my open workshop door for good ventilation as you should do whenever using iso
I only use 100% iso in a test tube or beaker in the UC water bath.:2c:
Over 2 years doing this almost daily and I have not blown up once.:tup:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Shrike

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Hey everybody! Just thought I would check back in here at FC and give a little update now that my life has settled down a bit.

I'm using a new ultrasonic cleaner I purchased on Amazon. This unit is very promising. It's heated, has variable cleaning power, has an anti-gas mode, and a drain valve. I'm testing its cleaning abilities using suppressor parts, which get extremely dirty and can be very challenging to clean, so far the results are excellent.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQBDZ4CQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

71AefIVFFZL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom