Ultrasonic cleaner

subway13029

I wouldnt use on wood. It uses liquid of your choice..preferably non flammable but wood submerged it basically electrically charged water or cleaning agent..it agitates the water which agitates stuff off your vape parts or tools.. I might not be using exact terms but I own one and that’s the gist of it.

subway13029,
Reactions: lookhigh

analytika

I wouldnt use on wood. It uses liquid of your choice..preferably non flammable but wood submerged it basically electrically charged water or cleaning agent..it agitates the water which agitates stuff off your vape parts or tools.. I might not be using exact terms but I own one and that’s the gist of it.
You can put liquid of your choice in a beaker and place the beaker in the USC. Including I suppose a solution safe for wood.

subway13029

But unless u put the wood inthe solution its not gonna do much..in my experience the items have to be inaide the solution but yeah if its safe for wood then yeah that would qork..for example like something that is flammable or combustinle needs to be in seperate container.

subway13029,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I suspect that it would be a bad idea to put wood in a sonic cleaner.

Ramahs,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I got a cheap jewelry sized one for around $20 off amazon and love it. One 2 minute cycle and it's 90% clean already. I get little snack sized ziplocks and put my stuff in there with iso, then into the cleaner filled with water. I mostly use it to clean glass bowls and screens now, I used to clean wax coils/attys with it a lot too. I'd love to get one big enough for my bubblers some day.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I got a cheap jewelry sized one for around $20 off amazon and love it. One 2 minute cycle and it's 90% clean already. I get little snack sized ziplocks and put my stuff in there with iso, then into the cleaner filled with water. I mostly use it to clean glass bowls and screens now, I used to clean wax coils/attys with it a lot too. I'd love to get one big enough for my bubblers some day.

You can use your one if it is a 500ml at least. Fit glass with iso and allow a small portion of glass inside Ultrasonic vat. Vibration will be carried all around. Be aware vibration can further damage an already damaged piece (air crack or so... that being said had 0 crack with my few cheap china glass so far

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
You can use your one if it is a 500ml at least. Fit glass with iso and allow a small portion of glass inside Ultrasonic vat. Vibration will be carried all around. Be aware vibration can further damage an already damaged piece (air crack or so... that being said had 0 crack with my few cheap china glass so far
Wow, you were 100% correct. I got one I knew my D020-D bubbler wouldn't fit all the way into, but if I shifted the position and ran it twice I'd be able to get it all in while it was running. When I got it the fill level was lower than I thought and the basket it came with was higher than I thought, so even less of the bubbler would actually end up in there than I planned. I decided to put it in and run it for 1 minute just to test it. When I came back, it was done. Wait not done, DONE. So impressed and happy with this thing, it's amazing how quickly I get my glass clean now. It'a also amazing how much cleaner I end up getting it now.

This is a 6x time lapse of the ultrasonic cleaner over 3 minutes (normally it only takes 1 but it was super dirty glass and I used mostly 71% iso when my 91% ran out):

A quick shake and a water rinse and it was spotless again.

Thank you for the spot on advice, it's making having always clean glass so easy.

Top Bottom