Completed (UK) Fully Working Original (2008 model) Arizer Extreme Q with Accessories

Vaporhead99

- Edit - I've found a medicinal patient in need of a new vape so I have donated it to them -

This is an original 2008 EQ, it was my first desktop vape and it still works perfectly well.

Included is:

1 x EQ Vaporiser and power supply.
1 x Remote control.
2 x Glass elbows
4 x Mouth pieces
2 x Glass balloon attachments
1 x Original cyclone bowl
1 x Ddave cyclone bowl
1 x Replacement heater cover
3 x Silicon whips (good condition)
Multiple silicon whips of different sizes all clean but stained - Optional extra - i'd buy new personally.
3 x Balloons (All used and okay condition, ideally replace these if you can) - o-rings or rubber bands needed.
2 x Cyclone screens & 2 x Elbow screens - These screens are in terrible condition but I will include them if really wanted, please buy new screens for the EQ if you can as it will be beneficial to you.

I'm giving it away for free as I am only keeping vapes I use regularly now and this has been on the shelf for a number of years, I also couldn't in good conscience try and get money for it, the ideal scenario is that there is a first time user who needs a vape but can't afford one however if you want the vape all I ask is that:

You are willing to pay for the postage (You don't have to send me money, you can buy the postage yourself and send me the QR code to scan at the post office).

Last edited:
Top Bottom