Tweaking the WeedMaps search results.

dankd420

I was always disapointed with the search results from weedmaps, it couldnt tell me what i wanted to know. Which is a list of waxes in my local area sorted by price.

In the past i posted a little tool to the persei thread, a couple FCers have been using it for some time. WeedMaps recently updated their whole site so that old tool isnt working anymore. At the behest of one of the aforementioned FC'ers i blew off my work today and wrote a new version

Basically this pulls all the individual items out of the search results, sorts them by price, and lists single items instead of grouped by dispensary.

5bBJonk.png

To use it create a bookmark following the instructions in the link. Go to weedmaps.com, enter your search query. Once the search bar on the left has populated click the bookmark you made. The buttons to switch between standard and super should appear, and the search results should be populated with the super sort.

Tested in recent chrome and firefox, hopefully it works for others. I couldnt seem to paste the full link here so instructions and the bookmarklet at http://pastie.org/pastes/6352600/text

dankd420

I received a pm about how to create the bookmark, i'm not great at explaining things, but a pictures worth a thousand words so heres a few million words:

dankd420,
Top Bottom