TV Reporter At World Series: There's "People Smoking Weed Over There!"

Mckdenton

haha they were talking about this on the sports talk radio station I listen to, but havnt seen the clip till just now. thanks Lo

Mckdenton,

reece

You gotta read between the lines Vicki. He's really saying, "I want to smoke weed with those people over there." :)

reece,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
reece said:
You gotta read between the lines Vicki. He's really saying, "I want to smoke weed with those people over there." :)

Hah! I was thinking the same thing. And maybe he did once he was off camera. :cool:

momofthegoons,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Wow people still freak out over pot smoke? Think of how many of those people are drinking themselves to death and maybe even driving home. Yeah, pot's something to totally FREAK OUT about. :lol: especially at a fucking sports game...

aesthyrian,

Egzoset

Banned
I have an old relative who thinks making cannabis illegal prevents accidents caused by young people who smoke and drive simultaneously. She doesn't seem to know that it is forbiden to drive a car when incapacitated already...

Egzoset,

toxicc

E11001420
That's often the kind of remarks old people make while incapacitated by xanax. (No offence to great old vaporists here, you're smarther than that ;)) Un bonjour du Qubec Egz

toxicc,

Egzoset

Banned
What's most frightening about that relative is that no xanax nor any other drug is involved. This person is in control, has good revenue and shouldn't be scared of the outside world. Yet... Imagine vulnerable people on xanax, etc!

:uhoh:

Egzoset,
Top Bottom