Turn Your DBV into a SSV

xantichristx

Just discoverd by placing you DBV at an 45 degree angle and manually holding you hands free wand you get some major hits. It also resembles the SSV also going to try to custom cut my DBVs base and adding stilts in the back.

pros 1. herb stays on screen longer due to gravity.
2. hits longer, gets more use with the wand and clearing the hose more often

cons *It could be dangerous tilting something with a round bottem*

xantichristx,

NoSmoke

I saw this post over on stonerforums! Sick bro sick! :cool:

Edit: sorry the post I saw was one where the dude sawed the top to the shape of the SSV and changed heater covers. Stil a cool mod.

NoSmoke,

xantichristx

Yep I thought about sawing the front of my base and adding legs or extentions to the back of the base. DBV is my first vaporizer so I think I will just keep it as is. any way when I have the funds i will upgrade to the SSV (green). I think the non hands free wand is more efficent than DBV after comparing it through youtube vids.

xantichristx,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
xantichristx said:
Yep I thought about sawing the front of my base and adding legs or extentions to the back of the base. DBV is my first vaporizer so I think I will just keep it as is. any way when I have the funds i will upgrade to the SSV (green). I think the non hands free wand is more efficent than DBV after comparing it through youtube vids.
Ive always been drawn to the rainbow version. :ninja:

Happycamper,

Beezleb

Happycamper said:
xantichristx said:
Ive always been drawn to the rainbow version. :ninja:
I would like to see a rainbow DB.

Beezleb,

max

Out to lunch
I think the non hands free wand is more efficent than DBV after comparing it through youtube vids.
I've used both models and I disagree. The smaller heater cover opening on the SSV allows you to get hits with a slightly higher vapor to air ratio, but that can also be a minus in that you can overcook in spots if you're not careful. The DBV wand gets a wider stream of hot air and makes hits more predictable with a little more even heat distribution on the herb. I would only upgrade to the SSV if you like the ergonomics better.

max,

xantichristx

Really guys the rainbow version. Its just to me the color resembles a fishing lure and I can't stand that. Just a thought.

xantichristx,
Top Bottom