StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
GYluAqn.png

Here is the picture of mine that @funkyjunky sent to me. I went with purple because it is my SO's favorite color, and well I really liked the color purple that was shown on I think page 3.

@jim-bob I concur with your sentiment. I have not had the pleasure of corresponding with the creator for quite that long, and haven't used the device itself, but if it performs like I think it will perform, I may have found a unit that could potentially dethrone a couple of my more used daily drivers.

Oh my god this is exactly what I want. I'm on a 2-4 month break while I get laid off and then get a new job. As soon as it's over though I'm celebrating by buying this. Just fucking perfectly purple. Well done @funkyjunky and I couldn't be more jealous @Lookatmeglow .

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Look at me!
20v15pl.jpg

Need to lay down and look hehe. Sorry for that guys.

This thing is a flavor beast. I've run small and large loads in the bent mp and it does the job well. I'm riding my temps from 430F to 490F and I get very light color even at the highest. I usually like to take the extraction as far possible but I had to put this down, it was too much and it didn't even look finished. I haven't tested the whip yet, but with the bent mp draw is very open. I tamped but was still experiencing an open draw. Once it warms up and gets going, watch out! Still need more playing time with it, but a nice addition as everyone mentioned.

Nice combo man! Very nice whip,too!Enjoy playing! :D

Oh my god this is exactly what I want. I'm on a 2-4 month break while I get laid off and then get a new job. As soon as it's over though I'm celebrating by buying this. Just fucking perfectly purple. Well done @funkyjunky and I couldn't be more jealous @Lookatmeglow .

Ouh.. Too bad hearing you gotta be on a T for that long. I thought in Cali you would not need that... But seems that doesn't apply when it comes to to the working world? That would still be discrimination..?
Anyway, you can look forward to this one! It's coming :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ouh.. Too bad hearing you gotta be on a T for that long. I thought in Cali you would not need that... But seems that doesn't apply when it comes to to the working world? That would still be discrimination..?

Even recreational passed now, but still illegal federally unfortunately. So it is totally industry and company dependent in pretty much every state. For media in DC and CA it's been chill, but anything government contract related total opposite. I also think low income jobs could be strict, potentially moreso in states where it is legal and prevalent. Kind of a doubled edged sword catch 22? We're getting there though!

My Tubo might be ready soon too, and rest assured it will see plenty of nice fresh Cali meds in a variety of strains :tup:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Nice combo man! Very nice whip,too!Enjoy playing! :D

Like @Shit Snacks said anything federal related or working with government stuff requires it usually. I'm a programmer and I've been tested every time in the past. A lot of company's do it as a liability kind of thing, so they can say when this person started they were clean. It's totally possible things have changed and they won't test me, but I just don't want to risk it. I take 2+ months to start testing clean. Also as much as it pains me to say it a break will do me good, I'd prefer a shorter one though.

So excited to get this one, I'm actually showing this off to a guy at work that wanted an on demand vape. I had no idea he was into this stuff until everyone started caring a lot less at work with the lay off news. Nothing passes the now pointless work days like talking vapes with someone.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I broke the dome glass to my unit and have been sad ever since. I've got other adapters here but they just aren't the same.

I broke down and ordered one of everything he has for mouthpieces. Then I got DDave's Arizer mod kit and there is a little dome piece in there that works great with the basket screen, so I've been medium-micro dosing and love it!

little maggie

I broke the dome glass to my unit and have been sad ever since. I've got other adapters here but they just aren't the same.

I broke down and ordered one of everything he has for mouthpieces. Then I got DDave's Arizer mod kit and there is a little dome piece in there that works great with the basket screen, so I've been medium-micro dosing and love it!
Do you have a picture?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Thanks for doing that @vapen00b ! It's good for the 18mm elbow screen only, but works.

But fuck that micro shit...I got the bubbler method dialed in and finished my bowl with two huge hits last night that floored me! So killer I got to make a vid. Wish me luck...I'm not experienced with it. But @Ratchett is coming over tonight and I intend to introduce him to it and maybe the two of us can make a decent milk vid for you guys.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Thanks for doing that @vapen00b ! It's good for the 18mm elbow screen only, but works.

But fuck that micro shit...I got the bubbler method dialed in and finished my bowl with two huge hits last night that floored me! So killer I got to make a vid. Wish me luck...I'm not experienced with it. But @Ratchett is coming over tonight and I intend to introduce him to it and maybe the two of us can make a decent milk vid for you guys.

Yeah, guys! Go for it! :brow::science:
Show us some cloudy motion pics. Are you goin straight to 235C?

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
yes! bring out the cameras! we want to watch! :D

i reached the final assembling steps for this batch.
there are several tubos, comming to life during this week and some of them will start their journeys into the world. i hope to have a pic of a small tubo army soon :)

all in all i am very satisfied with how this worked out, you guys got me really busy there for a second, coiling 50 coils, fire polishing 60 borotubes, polishing and bending the mouh pieces, grinding sanding thousands of edges and planes :) yeah i know what i have done these last weeks, thanks, it has been a lot of fun!

stay tuned!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
just found out how much I'm getting back on my tax return...

going to have to confirm my interest/pending order :)

can't wait to see how the color comes out, don't think i've seen any so far in the color I picked

Shit Snacks

BKH4veQ.png

badumm tssssss :D

Woopwoop!

I believe that is mine right there in the center, the least visibile ofcourse :p

I see some nice color combos, cyan Evic in purple is cool, and a blue like mine but with an orange Evic... Neat ideas, going color Evic in a plain wood shell looks lovely as well. Lot of people like beech huh? ;)

Can't wait to see those matching whips too! :drool:

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Lot of people like beech huh? ;)

Yeah. I am assuming/hoping one of the ones either end on the back row will be my beech bunny...(but if not, I am ok with that... No pressure)

Will bring new meaning to going to the beech...

Although I really favour the combo of the beech and black evic (obviously...) , the little faces really shine on the coloured evic models.

Loving the progress photos. Thanks @funkyjunky

Shit Snacks

Well, I'm one of the lucky ones. This is mine, ready to be packed for shipment.

URL=http://imgur.com/P9Elk4C] [/URL]

I'll admit the brighter colors are interesting, but I decided to go with a classic look.

And it looks great too! Plus you do get some nice colors with your whip ofcourse ;) I almost went with beech too, but couldnt resist colors!

Top Bottom