Azn2101

:tup:
you are mixing things here. the spiked glass inserts for capsule stems are not ddave, they are made by @davesmith. i can see where the confusion could stem from :D

Oh man those look absolutely stunning man! I cant tell you how great the Solid model I recieved is working and my bad about he mix up @davesmith they're awesome Inserts man

Just discovered packing a Capsule without the lid and the results made it feel like a freaking Sticky brick hit at 215c!

davesmith

Glass Blower
:tup:

Oh man those look absolutely stunning man! I cant tell you how great the Solid model I recieved is working and my bad about he mix up @davesmith they're awesome Inserts man

Just discovered packing a Capsule without the lid and the results made it feel like a freaking Sticky brick hit at 215c!

No probs dude glad you enjoy them. I also like the dosing caps with no lid! Probably how i use my tubo 80% of the time, just so easy. Peace out tubo world!

sickmanfraud

Does anyone have a link to a DNA250C profile for a TUBOx??

@HerbieVonVapster has/had files for many of the popular/common vapes, but I would like to know what settings anyone else used with DNA250C?

Thanks

@davesmith how do you keep your material from falling out of the stem if you don't use a lid?

FYI, I am of the opinion that the wooden stems need to be a little shorter in the bowl, meaning that the stem should be wide a little earlier so the capsule stems could be used in more vapes and the capsule is not almost touching the screen.

davesmith

Glass Blower
K
Does anyone have a link to a DNA250C profile for a TUBOx??

@HerbieVonVapster has/had files for many of the popular/common vapes, but I would like to know what settings anyone else used with DNA250C?

Thanks

@davesmith how do you keep your material from falling out of the stem if you don't use a lid?

FYI, I am of the opinion that the wooden stems need to be a little shorter in the bowl, meaning that the stem should be wide a little earlier so the capsule stems could be used in more vapes and the capsule is not almost touching the screen.

Im not sure. It just does haha magic maybe? Or maybe i pack slightly harder than is ideal.

Azn2101

K

Im not sure. It just does haha magic maybe? Or maybe i pack slightly harder than is ideal.

Dude those Capsules are magic! @sickmanfraud the trick is to pack enough at one time so if you were to invert the Cap. Stem the material doesn't fall out, but even if it did, and it does whenever I don't really pay attention drop onto the screen right above the heater. Which as long as whenever you insert the Stem and remove it to remember to keep it upside-down, will fall back into the capsule, or atleast out of the TUBO.

Hey I'm new to the tubo and I'm trying to start using it for the first time. The vape doesn't produce any smoke on on-demand mode and works occasionally with session. The battery is at 55% and it's showing that it's a weak battery. The wattage sometimes fluctuates and sometimes doesn't, it doesn't produce smoke in general.

I've got it working once on session, but haven't been able to again. I tried the manual and couldn't figure it out. Is there a usage guide that's more detailed?

almost there

Hey I'm new to the tubo and I'm trying to start using it for the first time. The vape doesn't produce any smoke on on-demand mode and works occasionally with session. The battery is at 55% and it's showing that it's a weak battery. The wattage sometimes fluctuates and sometimes doesn't, it doesn't produce smoke in general.

I've got it working once on session, but haven't been able to again. I tried the manual and couldn't figure it out. Is there a usage guide that's more detailed?
Hey MSG, welcome to the forum and thread:). Best usage guide would be to check out Troy from 420vapezone’s review of the tubo. What settings are you using and more importantly are you preheating? If not, 3 clicks of the trigger will activate the preheat, some don’t but I always do:wave:. How fast are you inhaling, try different draw rates. Report back and we’ll take it from there, good luck
https://420vapezone.com/tubo-evic-review/

Last edited:
Hey MSG, welcome to the forum and thread:). Best usage guide would be to check out Troy from 420vapezone’s review of the tubo. What settings are you using and more importantly are you preheating? If not, 3 clicks of the trigger will activate the preheat, some don’t but I always do:wave:. How fast are you inhaling, try different draw rates. Report back and we’ll take it from there, good luck
https://420vapezone.com/tubo-evic-review/

I'm using the out of the box settings right now. The device doesn't really warm-up much on on-demand mode. Session works a bit better but the bud is pretty green and looks very lightly vaped. This is on 410F. I tried preheating but it didn't seem like it made a difference. The air feels hot when I pull but I'm not getting any vapor.

madisonsquaregarden,

bluesith

I'm no expert as I'm fairly new to the tubo as well , but perhaps it could be how it's loaded , and also your draw speed . I've just got the on demand to work as I had been finding cruise mode easier .
For on demand , I preheat , fill a basket screen and lightly tamp so it doesn't fall out , then use a higher temp than I would for cruise ( 365 for cruise , 395 for on demand ) and hold button and start with a long slow draw so that the heat gets into the herb. After that it's plain sailing.

bluesith

Thanks for the advice bluesith. The slow draws are working well for me and the vape is vaping nicely now. Does the temperature and wattage always keep changing or is that my battery?
So hopefully you'll have no more worries and can start enjoying this rediculously awesome vape . It really is fantastic . I'd recommend getting a charger and a few spare batteries to cycle through as battery life can be an issue for me , especially when on cruise mode . Damn I love my tubo. Merry Christmas everyone ✌️

koepen

SW1000R
finally received my TUBO evic a week ago.
it took three weeks from switzerland to germany (damn customs) but i think it was worth the wait!

still testing and figuring out the best settings for me but I get great results using it both natively (long bent mp) and through a rig... mostly on demand!

So hopefully you'll have no more worries and can start enjoying this rediculously awesome vape . It really is fantastic . I'd recommend getting a charger and a few spare batteries to cycle through as battery life can be an issue for me , especially when on cruise mode . Damn I love my tubo. Merry Christmas everyone ✌️

indeed, battery life is something different with this vape but it's soooo powerful :uhh:

caliganja420

Most likely you have the herb too far from the heater, it nees to be nearly at the tip of the glass stem or quarter inch down, any lower and you wont get good results

papa_ent

So i placed my order 11/27 and started reading this thread slowly during my off time. I finished it yesterday AND i got the email my tubo has shipped. First post here but thanks evryone for all the knowledge you shared here and around. I have the ddave cooler on the way and i am so excited about my first whip ever. Smoking well over 20 years and recently switched over to vaping. I have preferred glass w no screens forever so I hope to find a good style for me. I have been eyeing a medium wood stem and i am pretty sure folks pack that w no extra stem. At some point i think 420edc posted they put whole nugs in a super deep screen, off course i dont remember what page. Anyone know where to find those in the US?

Had to get my first post on this thread for sure.

MonkeyTime

Most likely you have the herb too far from the heater, it nees to be nearly at the tip of the glass stem or quarter inch down, any lower and you wont get good results

Not sure I agree with that statement as-is....

I often pack with two screens, sandwiched style, which moves the load well away from the heater and puts a screen in between also. To compensate I bump temps up 20-40F and still get clouds!

I posted a pic a while back with the different packing styles if you're not sure what I mean by that, but I'm on my phone, so I'll meet you search for it if you need it.

She works great many ways with some small adjustments.

2hrs

just got my tubo.

I cannot read the value on the battery door. it's either .784 or .184

are either one of those out of the question?

edit: i guess its 184. i didn't realize it was set. when i firt powered it on it said .194 as locked resistance so that didn't match anything. then when I pulled the battery out and put it back in it said 184....just so you know i'm not crazy. lol

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

just got my tubo.

I cannot read the value on the battery door. it's either .784 or .184

are either one of those out of the question?

edit: i guess its 184. i didn't realize it was set. when i firt powered it on it said .194 as locked resistance so that didn't match anything. then when I pulled the battery out and put it back in it said 184....just so you know i'm not crazy. lol
We'll need more proof than that!

.184 sounds about right. Lots of good reading and ideas in this thread, when that's not enough, you'll find this lot very friendly and helpful.

2hrs

omg guys.

dis de one 4 ME?

jtw0if.png

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey everyone, been a while since I've been in here, just an update that I had sent my first batch Tubo back to FJ after a fall that seemed to leave it intact (minus my beloved bent stem) though I was uncertain performance was the same exactly. Well FJ replaced the heater anyway, adding the intake screen and new software along with a fresh coat of paint. It is actually like a brand new Tubo now, some adjusting for me, but the performance is fantastic nevertheless.

FJ even provided two new bent stems, though they don't fit quite the same (won't fit the shallow RBT rimmed baskets I was using almost exclusively before, but do fit the regular rimmed basket screens tight now) and are a little wobbly in the Tubo. I guess I'll need some Teflon tape on the joint to remedy that? Other stems are fitting tight so just some typical glass variance I suppose...

3sj8k.jpg

The Marine Blue paint looks almost black in this photo, it is much darker in person than it was the first time too, can only see the wood grain slightly on the top now. Can probably notice it in my past pics, as I said it feels like a totally new vape now!

caliganja420

Hey everyone, been a while since I've been in here, just an update that I had sent my first batch Tubo back to FJ after a fall that seemed to leave it intact (minus my beloved bent stem) though I was uncertain performance was the same exactly. Well FJ replaced the heater anyway, adding the intake screen and new software along with a fresh coat of paint. It is actually like a brand new Tubo now, some adjusting for me, but the performance is fantastic nevertheless.

FJ even provided two new bent stems, though they don't fit quite the same (won't fit the shallow RBT rimmed baskets I was using almost exclusively before, but do fit the regular rimmed basket screens tight now) and are a little wobbly in the Tubo. I guess I'll need some Teflon tape on the joint to remedy that? Other stems are fitting tight so just some typical glass variance I suppose...

3sj8k.jpg

The Marine Blue paint looks almost black in this photo, it is much darker in person than it was the first time too, can only see the wood grain slightly on the top now. Can probably notice it in my past pics, as I said it feels like a totally new vape now!

Hey buddy, nice refresh!
I have also received 2 new stems from FJ, and indeed they are a hair long, they work perfect without rimmed basket on top

Top Bottom