caliganja420

Maybe try replacing the screen?

On another note, I have been using the wood mouthpiece with the dosing capsules but I’m having a hard time getting the capsules back out. Any advice?

Yeah im gettin rid of the vapor cooler since the short mouthpiece produces a lot more vapor, i am waiting for the wood MP to be in stock and i will get a bent stem as well

caliganja420,

its moops

Maybe try replacing the screen?

On another note, I have been using the wood mouthpiece with the dosing capsules but I’m having a hard time getting the capsules back out. Any advice?

Only thing that I know helps is waiting a significant amount of time until the stem cools down enough and shrinks back to normal size. Many times I tried to take out the capsule too early, only to have everything spill out when accidentally pulling the lid off and the rest of the capsule stuck in the wood stem.

its moops,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
Good Day! :worms::brow:

it is time to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of tubo! :D:party: ... two years ago i dared to post this project within the upcomming section of this forum. it has been super awesome and its also incredible that its already two years ago.

thank you everyone for the support of tubo, lamart, FJ softwarelabs or whatever way you helped the general cause.

some more thank you:
lamart2yearsig.png

entry open for giveaway until thursday evening CEST, winner gets announced friday during the day.
sale code is active until monday is over everywhere on earth.

what all is happening again? :haw:

GIVEAWAY - 2 units - pine/cyan on IG - pine/grey on newsletter - good luck!:tup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpNmaBOj1D3/ and/or email to giveaway@lamart.ch for entry

50% sale on accessories for orders above $50

TUBO evic drop tomorrow, Monday 9pm CEST

new spiky cool glass inserts for capsule stems!!! @davesmith :bowdown:

new wood species acacia and chestnut, limited amount, as well as beech capsule stems!!! @Aezhenn :bowdown:

have a good start into the week!

Last edited:

Azn2101

You are amazing @funkyjunky !!!
Looking all these limited edition accessories had me drooling and I couldn't wait.

Just a quick question, I picked up one set of top hats and regular screens, is there any reason to buy any more than one extra set of anything to be safe? This will be the first Digital Vaporizer thru a WaterPipe and from what I hear it's one of the best to use and i'm really stoked to get a TUBO evic!

Thank you very much!

Evilevile

I've been waiting like 2 months for an exotic stem and I see it sold out already? :goat: I guess news spreads too fast for me. Awesome sale though, and I will still likely be taking advantage of it . Happy 2 year Funky :party:

Evilevile,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
@funkyjunky
I do not see the option for chestnut? Is it sold out already? It would be a dream for me to get one in chestnut- hoping you have that option in the future!

Happy Anniversary!

Vapeur Rogue,

leveltree

never wanted to beat that one ;)
I was not expecting to spend more money today, happy to do so though :D
Happy to see the tubo thrive and getting more refined still! :rockon:
I was wondering about the option of 'silicone band', no explanation or mentioning elsewhere :shrug:
Same for 'de-bowler pin' in the wooden box...
But very cool that stickers are available too now!
Also a comparison of A-maze to spiky glass performance would be very useful (ordered both to be sure :razz:)

I love all the artwork tubos diversity, btw since when are more evic colours available?
Will try to improve the wiki too, don't know how much time I can give it though...

Have a great vape with your tubos to celebrate ;)

:peace:

caliganja420

My tubo has combusted twice already, i havent tweaked much in the settings aside from eco level. I was at 440 F and it combusted at the end of my sesh. Also yesterday at 430 F it combusted.
Any info?

caliganja420,

caliganja420

Gah vas has bit me for a tubo again. I can't decide though mighty or tubo ahhh. Hate the decisions :(

I just got my tubo and im still trying to figure it out. Ive been using my Mighty and its so consistent and spews out massive clouds everytime. The tubo requires a bit of a technique to hit, i combusted at 430 out of no where.
The tubo is just a custom piece that i enjoy hitting, mighty is just solid and very reliable, everyday use

caliganja420,
Reactions: Zow237

almost there

My tubo has combusted twice already, i havent tweaked much in the settings aside from eco level. I was at 440 F and it combusted at the end of my sesh. Also yesterday at 430 F it combusted.
Any info?
Try lowering the coil resistance by .02 increments till it’s at the heat level you think appropriate

almost there,
Reactions: leveltree

caliganja420

I don't think that's the problem, new unit. He needs to lower the temperature about 20-45 degrees. Vape at combustion levels them wonder why combustion happened.

Actually every single person here and on reddit seems to vape between 400-450 out of the tubo, Ralph states combustion occurs at 465F so im sure im well below the limit.
Also i have noticed, when i pack the basket screen about 1 inch deep in the bowl, then cap it with the rimmed basket screen, i dont get dark abv, its really light compared to when i pack it in the rimmed basket on top of the stem.

almost there

Actually every single person here and on reddit seems to vape between 400-450 out of the tubo, Ralph states combustion occurs at 465F so im sure im well below the limit.
Also i have noticed, when i pack the basket screen about 1 inch deep in the bowl, then cap it with the rimmed basket screen, i dont get dark abv, its really light compared to when i pack it in the rimmed basket on top of the stem.
Don’t know about everyone else but I personally do a preheat at warm up mode and then cruise at 360f - 370f. Try doing a preheat at warmup mode and see if the coils glow, if they do then your resistance is too high. Never had combustion before and that’s not a brag, it’s mostly about having the right coil resistance most times and as @SloJimFizz suggested you can just lower the temp, lol

Last edited:

caliganja420

Don’t know about everyone else but I personally do a preheat at warm up mode and then cruise at 350f - 370f. Try doing a preheat at warmup mode and see if the coils glow, if they do then your resistance is too high. Never had combustion before and that’s not a brag, it’s mostly about having the right coil resistance most times and as @SloJimFizz suggested you can just lower then temp, lol

When i do warm up mode, the coils do glow orange, but that seems normal since its heating at 480-500 F.
I think my error was packing just the rimmed basket at top and that was too close to the coils.

caliganja420,

almost there

When i do warm up mode, the coils do glow orange, but that seems normal since its heating at 480-500 F.
I think my error was packing just the rimmed basket at top and that was too close to the coils.
If they glow orange then the resistance is too high. Let everything cool down and lower the coil resistance till there’s only a slight glow in a dark room.

Shouldn’t combust regardless if you are packing it rim or joint at the temps you vaping at unless you have a mighty strong pull

Last edited:

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Actually every single person here and on reddit seems to vape between 400-450 out of the tubo

I'm another that doesn't run my tubo at that temp. I have always just packed the rimmed basket at the top. I do a warm up and then cruise at 380-395. At 395 it will turn my herb to coffee ground brown. Running at 450 seems high to me but I'm way off of being any kind of tubo expert. I haven't tried it, and you have made me curious, but my bet would be that when I do I will combust too.

I'm willing to try it your way once at 450. How about trying it my way once, a warm up and a sesh at 390? Report back as you've got me curious about this subject now.

Gray Area

My temp range for use is anywhere between 210C and 230C (so around 410-445F ish). Never below or higher.

I do tend to use 210-220 for a basket screen load, and a little higher for a packed joint capped off, but either way works with all temps in that range.
Dark abv, but nowhere near combustion...

:tup:

Top Bottom