This page has the extended manual: http://tubo.lamart.ch/#manual

Sounds like you need to check the TCR setting (‘menu>coils>manage>TCR’) and make sure it matches to one inside the battery door.
I changed the TCR to match the battery door multiple times and it is doing nothing to fix the problem. I checked everywhere idk why it keeps switching to power mode whenever i try to use it

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I changed the TCR to match the battery door multiple times and it is doing nothing to fix the problem. I checked everywhere idk why it keeps switching to power mode whenever i try to use it
Lower the Value until you dont see coils glow at 260 C .
How much is your value now ?(what is written on the door ? )
What brand/model battery do you use with your tubo ?
DO not Cruise in powermode or when coils are glowing or you can cause damage to the coils ,. Check for glow by pulsing the button.

Lower the Value until you dont see coils glow at 260 C .
How much is your value now ?(what is written on the door ? )
What brand/model battery do you use with your tubo ?
DO not Cruise in powermode or when coils are glowing or you can cause damage to the coils ,. Check for glow by pulsing the button.
I cant tell what temp im on because it keeps switching into power mode and will only tell me the watts being used but whenever i hold down the fire button for a few seconds the coils start getting red and i Have TCD set at 0.200 which is written on the back i have the battery that came with the tubo I emailed funky and he said to update the firmware again but it doesnt seem to be working i might be doing it wrong but idk

EDIT: I Emailed FunkyJunky and he helped me solve the problem but coils did run extremely hot at first and started glowing in seconds because i didnt immedialty set the TCR to 0.200 at first but after lowering it again it works

Solution: if anyone has this problem reinstall the original firmware for the evicmini and then reinstall the current tubo firmware thank you Funky for the help not i can enjoy my tubo once again

Last edited:

little maggie

Hello all! I just traded my Milaana for a tubo evic from here! I’m excited but I’m nervous. I was so used to unregulated just hit the shiny button till you get vapor. Anyways...essentially what I’m asking is for any tips? I’ll have it on Monday and want to be as ready as can be.
Why not start by using it the first few times the way you do the milaana. When you're comfortable with it you can check out cruise control or change some settings. On mine, when I put the battery in, it turns on. Just press and hold the fire button the way you would with the milaana. It takes a bit to heat up but so does the milaana. You can look at the manual at tubo.lamart.ch for other settings. But I leave mine alone, not changing anything, and have had no problems with it

Last edited:

MrBishi

Onyon Reng
Hi guys, first time posting here :)

Ordered my Tubo a few days ago from @funkyjunky 's site and I'm super excited to be taking those first draws on it. The loading of the thing is causing me a little confusion though.

From what I understand you can pack a larger amount into the stem and cap it off with the basket screen, but also you can pack smaller amounts directly into the basket screen? Was just wondering what is stopping the material falling into the heater and getting burnt when it's done this way.

Apologies if this is something super obvious, my only other device is a Mighty so I've not a stem style before.

Super looking forward to the S&B dosing capsule stems becoming available btw, they're practically all I use in the Mighty so having that cross compatibility would be amazing!

Abysmal Vapor

@little maggie I think those screen and caps you are wondering about are the Dosing capsules for the mighty ,they come cheap in big packs.
@Lana Studios Glad you got it running !
@abezthevap0r You wont regret the swap :)),tubo is some next level shit !
@MrBishi Welcome to the forum ,dude ! Nice avatar:).
To your cap question. It is none of an issue when you use it inverted attached to a water pipe,but you can always cap it with a regular screen when used inverted or make some of the famous muunch capsules
p3Ad2MF.jpg

Why not start by using it the first few times the way you do the milaana. When you're comfortable with it you can check out cruise control or change some settings. On mine, when I put the battery in, it turns on. Just press and hold the fire button the way you would with the milaana. It takes a bit to heat up but so does the milaana. You can look at the manual at tubo.lamart.ch for other settings. But I leave mine alone, not changing anything, and have had no problems with it
Good idea. I was thinking the first few times I would hold the button for 5 seconds and then slowly draw like I did with the Milaana but wasn’t quite sure. I’m going to read up on the manual. Thanks for the link!

@Abysmal Vapor I hope you’re right! My Milaana was my baby but many people told me give a tubo a try it’s way better than a Milaana. So here I am :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi guys, first time posting here :)

Ordered my Tubo a few days ago from @funkyjunky 's site and I'm super excited to be taking those first draws on it. The loading of the thing is causing me a little confusion though.

From what I understand you can pack a larger amount into the stem and cap it off with the basket screen, but also you can pack smaller amounts directly into the basket screen? Was just wondering what is stopping the material falling into the heater and getting burnt when it's done this way.

Apologies if this is something super obvious, my only other device is a Mighty so I've not a stem style before.

Super looking forward to the S&B dosing capsule stems becoming available btw, they're practically all I use in the Mighty so having that cross compatibility would be amazing!

Welcome! There is also a screen to protect the heater btw, I usually pack a shallow screen and leave it open like I do with all my stem vapes. I take the first hit upside down (which is easy with bent stem or water) and then the load is seated securely til stirred. Crumbs can get in between screen and side, but keep it clean poking em out regularly or some people clean out the whole thing eventually though I never have...

Good idea. I was thinking the first few times I would hold the button for 5 seconds and then slowly draw like I did with the Milaana but wasn’t quite sure. I’m going to read up on the manual. Thanks for the link!

Yeah with a preheat any temp will work well, 5sec is long even, here the heater is regulated to keep up with your draw to match the temp setting. I find it to perform better with a faster draw, more of a ripper than my Milaana which I enjoy sipping slow and steady. Tubo is more automatic this way, easier for anyone to use with a consistent technique, you should be fine though it will be an adjustment of course. To get a Milaana esque experience with the Tubo you can try using those stems and setting temp to like 420F, it will heat up very fast and risk scorching if you hit too long but will get a nice full bodied hit. The heaters in each are definitely different, but both are very effective!

little maggie

Welcome! There is also a screen to protect the heater btw, I usually pack a shallow screen and leave it open like I do with all my stem vapes. I take the first hit upside down (which is easy with bent stem or water) and then the load is seated securely til stirred. Crumbs can get in between screen and side, but keep it clean poking em out regularly or some people clean out the whole thing eventually though I never have...

Yeah with a preheat any temp will work well, 5sec is long even, here the heater is regulated to keep up with your draw to match the temp setting. I find it to perform better with a faster draw, more of a ripper than my Milaana which I enjoy sipping slow and steady. Tubo is more automatic this way, easier for anyone to use with a consistent technique, you should be fine though it will be an adjustment of course. To get a Milaana esque experience with the Tubo you can try using those stems and setting temp to like 420F, it will heat up very fast and risk scorching if you hit too long but will get a nice full bodied hit. The heaters in each are definitely different, but both are very effective!
420 seems high to me. Mine is set much lower. Are you suggesting that to get a milaana type of experience or is that just the temp you usually use? I don't think I do a different inhale with the milaana than I do the tubo but then I haven't really mastered a technique with any of my vapes
. But it seems like @abesthevapor does

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
420 seems high to me. Mine is set much lower. Are you suggesting that to get a milaana type of experience or is that just the temp you usually use? I don't think I do a different inhale with the milaana than I do the tubo but then I haven't really mastered a technique with any of my vapes
. But it seems like @abesthevapor does

For Milaana esque experience from cold, shorter hit so not holding trigger long. I normally do not do that unless my battery is getting low or I want a quick shallow bowl done in one or two hits. Temps are relative to how you use them, but that is usususumy ceiling and 380 is probably the most used allarounder, often start at 350 or 360 for mornings though, and usually prefer to temp step with all my vapes. I definitely do find a different draw for Tubo more effective than others, but you can get good vapor many ways!

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
FJ- you tagged the post with a "like" but it's a question. Still need an answer.
you are absolutley right.
H18qEwa.jpg

this is how it is supposed to be. on the left tubo evic, on the right tubo dual.
it has come to my attention that i have forgot to include this with some units...

psa: if you receive a unit without number written on the inside. insert a battery and press the fire button once. write down the number at the line COIL on your display. this number is your devices coil resistance.

Does anyone have an idea when the wooden stems and the capsules are gonna be for sale?
it is going to take another while (not like the shop, dont worry).

oh boy that review! :haw::haw::haw:

Last edited:

Xe7en

alright here is the teaser of the TUBO vtc dual:
heaterside is the same.
in two battery configuration it can push up to 150watts (have it at 130w), really fast heat up, no possibility to overwhelm the heater. as said before, it is slightly taller than the tubo evic and obviously fatter in two battery configuration.
as far as customization goes more or less the same is possible still. there are limited colors of the evic vtc dual for inside the wood. price is higher due to more work involved and higher mod costs.

hope you like it :)

regarding whips: i can send a whip or even two (and other small accessories) in a bigger envelope @ mailing costs that are much lower, just fyi. ($3.80 if i remember correctly)
How do I get one of these? :D I'm ready to order my Tubo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abysmal Vapor

I am wondering about something and i thought i better ask :D... Does anyone have any idea how does Cold coil resistance of an atomizer effects batterylife and performance.
I know coil resistance varies from tubo to tubo and it is tuned for each unit,but what exactly is the difference if any.
Lets say there are two TUBOs A and B.
A TCR = 190
B TCR = 220
Would TUBO B be more wasteful on batterylife or more powerful than TUBO A ?

Top Bottom