Trying to find a portable/discreet alternative

Vaporware

Yeah i get that there will probably be a compromise somewhere but a vape like the CF does this pretty well keeping it small and session possible. Just want something a bit more powerful if possible. I feel like there might be a niche vape that could fit my needs. Someone reccomended the nomad.

I’m on the (long) waiting list for the Nomad, and it’s the one I’m by far most interested in, but I don’t know if it’s quite what you’re looking for or not.

It’s (at least with current heaters) a full convection vape with the load in the end of the stem. You can pack a little or a lot into it depending on where you put the screen(s) in the stem, but due to the nature of the device you can potentially use your materials up quickly or even combust them if you hold the button down and hit it long enough.

Not saying that’s a bad thing, but it is different from a convection “session vape” where it creates vapor at its own rate based mostly on the set temp.

So I never really sought a party vape. That being said, the Zion has been shared a few times in a small group setting and it worked like the train it is... Unfortunately it's no longer an option for you as it's been prematurely discontinued.

There is still the Splinter, and now the Splinter Z I think he’s calling it which is supposed to be even more like the Zion.

I’m very new to vaping so I’ve been on a tear as of late buying vaporizers (almost all used). I bought a Crafty, Firefly 2, and Ghost MV1, as well as a Mighty that I bought new. Oh, on top of that I bought a G-Pen Pro, G-Pen Elite, FlowerMate HybridX, a proprietary vaporizer from a local dispensary, and my Dynavap M.

I vape at home so I’m not worried about stealth. It’s weird that I’m not interested in desktop vaporizers. If I do need something outside my home I have my concentrate cartridges.

I think you’re missing out by limiting yourself to portables! You do have a few good options there, along with some I don’t hear much good about, but I think a FlowerPot, Evo or other powerful desktop would be more different from what you have than any other portable, and any of the top desktops would be well worth trying.

In fact, although it’s not the ideal option for a busy park, if I used any vape in a group at home it would be the NewVape FlowerPot (preferably with a few glass pieces and bowls). That big chunk of hot titanium should keep up with a crowd. :)

Top Bottom