Trusty extreme died - which one next?

kram

I bought the original Extreme years ago. Have loved it.
I won't go in to details, but I need a new vape. Haven't really kept up with the latest innovations of new vapes:)

Has anything drastically changed that would sway my original reasons for purchasing the extreme?

kram,
Not the place to post this, this should be in the general vaping section.

That being said, you might want to look into the Vape Exhale Cloud, which is coming soon and is very exciting, although pricey. If you liked the bags most about the EX-Q than you might want to look into the Oracle.

charliedontsurf,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
kram said:
Has anything drastically changed that would sway my original reasons for purchasing the extreme?
That would depend on what your reasons for buying the Extreme were, and how long ago that was.

What do you like about the extreme?
Do you prefer bags, or direct draw (or want both)?
Do you have any need for portability?
What is your budget?

Frederick McGuire,

kram

The Extreme to me was among the best of the whip vapes. It was (is) competetively priced. It's nice to have the bag option but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if it wasn't there. Also portability is not really an issue.

At the time I was also tossing up the Silver Surfer/Buddha and that awesome wooden one with the purple light.

kram,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
If you are looking at whip/direct draw vapes, IMO all of the 7th floor products represent some of the best options available.

I have An SSV and LSV, and I much prefer them over the Extreme for whip hits.

The cloud looks to be an awesome direct draw vape, but it hasn't been released yet, and an Australian release is further away again.

Frederick McGuire,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
If i had to do it over again i'd get and LSV or a Cloud if they ever come out someday

SF Giant,
Top Bottom