TRM's Vaped Brownies - Only the best

Rate this recipe 1-10 (1 lowest, 10 highest)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

trm11

Hello and welcome to a thread that will hopefully change your life. The way I make these brownies is the following. I vape about an ounce of solid bud with my buddies. I make sure to collect all the kief from the bud as well as the vaped herb. I then use a mortar and pestle to mash the herb into a very fine powder. Here are the ingredients I use:

Water (I use the recommended amount of water, however I substitute regular water for what I call "vapor enhanced water" (VEW) which can be acquired by vaping through a water pipe, I do not recommend collecting VEW in pipes that are used with combustion. Try to use the same water for the entire ounce for best results).

Oils: I use three different oils for a method known as "oil twisting" this is to extract as much as possible from the herb. I use coconut, almond and vegetable. I use as much as instructed by the recipe but I break down the amounts as such, 10% coconut, 30% almond and 60% vegetable. Be sure not to go over the amount otherwise the brownies will not be solid.

Brownie Mix- any will do

***Soy Lecithin*** This is the most important ingredient, it will essentially double the thc concentration of your brownies. Thus, I use a vaped O of herb, about 14g in weight and about 14g in potency, thus when I add soy lecithin it is as using 28g of herb. I usually buy small balls of it and using the mortar and pestle work it into a powder. About 2-3g will do the job, any more and they will taste terrible. MUST BE IN POWDER FORM.

Herb- 14g of vaped herb

Kief- about 2g of kief

Instructions

1. I add all the oils together in my pot. A regular pot is fine, I recommend a crockpot and if you know how to use and have a pressure cooker that is the best way to go.
2. Add herb, kief, and soy lecithin.
3. Turn on stove to a low simmer, make sure there is no steam but the oil is heated well. I judge this by the kief, when it turns a dark green you are at the right temperature, sorry but I don't have an actual temperature that I heat my oil at. I usually keep the dial at a low-med.
4. Let sit for 2-3 hours, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove from stove.
6. Add to brownie mix, which should be already mixed with eggs, flour, ect. Because the herb is finely ground it will not be noticed in the brownies.
7. Bake brownies.
8. Enjoy

Please note that you DO NOT need much herb to make these and that they are VERY strong when made correcty. I cannot stress that you DO NOT put more than 3g per brownie for this recipe. This is a recipe I made after doing a good amount of research on the web. This is my favorite edible recipe and it has never let myself or my friends down. Please trip responsibly.

T.R.M.

trm11,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
very detailed! this clears a lot up! i dont fuck with eating ABV anymore tho :) too strong and lingers for me! :) i get like fuckn hung over!

Xchadb,

Nuphile

Non-Smoker
Sound like a solid extraction process, but I gotta ask: Why not strain the oil? I think it would result in a better taste.

Nuphile,

trm11

I get the herb to such a powder that it really isn't noticeable. The first time I made these I told people that there was herb in them and most of the people thought I was lying, so now I just say I strain it and nobody can tell the difference. If straining is your thing, by all means go for it, but I haven't really found a need for it. But hey, to each their own.

trm11,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Good posts man, I like seeing another approach to this. I love making ABV brownies also, it's my go to method at the moment.

Oh and thanks for bringing up soy lecithin, you've jogged my memory. I picked up a bag of powdered soy lecithin on the cheap from Amazon, I'll be adding a little to the next batch!

Oils: I use three different oils for a method known as "oil twisting" this is to extract as much as possible from the herb. I use coconut, almond and vegetable.

Say, you have any more info on this "oil twisting"? Sounds interesting, I've always just used all canola with great success.

Peloton,

trm11

The theory behind oil twisting is that some oils only grab some cannabinoids, while others grab other cannabinoids. By selecting three different oils it "according to theory" increases your chances of getting every last drop of potency out of your herb, but again it is a theory. I have gotten fantastic success from this recipe so I won't be really messing with it. I do know for a fact that the coconut oil makes a difference because it has the highest fat of any oil on the market, so that is factual. The other stuff may be correct but it is still in theory.

trm11,
Top Bottom