TRM's Ice Cube Infusion

trm11

I was bored one night, and started reading some herb forums when I came upon a very special stoner who posed this question: "Would it be possible to make thc ice cubes???"
Many of the forum users shot him down, called him names, and mocked him, so naturally I decided to see if it was possible.

For this you will need:

1 vaporizer (that can attached to a water pipe)
1 water pipe w/ a glass on glass connection for the vaporizer
1 water bottle (I prefer a Nalgene)
1 ice cube tray
1 refrigerador (must be able to freeze water)

This is far simpler than it sounds, but very very very awesome. As I posted in my brownie recipe I use VEW (vapor enhanced water [yes, I did create this nifty term by myself, snaps for TRM]) as a substitute for regular water, why? This is because although some may disagree, THC is actually soluble in water, but it is only soluble at about 1% maybe less, BUT it is soluble nonetheless. Thus, excessive vaporizing is the key to making very potent VEW. After about 5-6 sessions the VEW will begin to smell like herb, but it isn't from my experience a bad smell, it's a fresh, almost revived smell. When you have used the same water for several sessions you can personally make the call to fill up a tray of ice cubes and let them sit overnight. My personal method is to use about a water bottle full of water, I use the same water in every session for an entire ounce. When I am done with the ounce I get new water and either bake with the remaining water or make these ice cubes.

Things to do with VEW ice cubes:

The original idea from the man who posed the question whether or not these were possible wanted to slip them into drinks at a dinner party. While I don't condone drugging people at a semi-formal event, I do condone drugging myself, as often as possible.

1. Pre-games - As a college lad I drink in the morning for hangovers, in the afternoon as a reward for attending lecture and of course at night to rage face. I had an idea which was "how can I get both drunk and ripped at the same time?" Answer: Jack N Coke with VEW Ice Cubes. After about 3 drinks and 5 cubes I was in an interesting place, kind of like Alice in Wonderland, except I was at some sororities girls semi-formal. I have named this drink, Jack's Mind, On the Rocks.

2. Slushies - Yes, I like many other fellow human's are infatuated by ice and sugary syrup, so why not just up the ante? I have not attempted this idea yet, but if someone decides to, please let me know of the results.

3. Escape from the In-Laws! - While I'm not married I know how it can sometimes be a drag when the in-laws are in town. The beauty of these ice cubes is that there is no smell, absolutely nothing to hint at the fact you were in fact getting ripped while your brother-in-law was obliviously yelling about Tea Party Republicans for three hours straight. Idk what most people discuss with their in-laws but my family has a history of politics, and nothing is more enjoyable then watching two people who are diametrically opposed in every way argue for hours on end about nothing, while I casually sit back ripped and realize what is meant by the old saying "you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family."

Get creative with them!

These ice cubes have served me well, I hope they serve you well, but remember THC is less than 1% soluble, make sure you put at least 10 sessions into the same water before freezing and ingesting. Let me know how they work out for you! To all of you lucky cloud owners, this recipe shall do you much good!

T.R.M.

trm11,
Reactions: Tweak

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Seems highly inefficient not to mention I've read countless article stating THC is not soluble in water....

If I was looking to get cross phaded (discretely) I'd dissolve some BHO into some high proof liquor ( 151 or ever clear) and make my drink and proceed to enjoy it.

I highly doubt any water used to vape though in 10 session would smell terrible and contain mostly resin.

Tea Party,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Seems highly inefficient not to mention I've read countless article stating THC is not soluble in water....

According to wikipedia: "endocannabinoids are lipophilic molecules that are not very soluble in water"

So they are somewhat slightly soluble I suppose. But even then, I'm guessing the wiki article is referring to THC in its solid state, not a gaseous state, which I haven't seen any articles about.

It may be inefficient, but its another way to eek out every bit of extraction from an expensive flower, :).

I've always thought about saving my bong water to make some sweet tasting kool-aid.

Tweak,

trm11

I only use my glass for vaporizing, as I state in my brownie recipe I do not suggest using water from glass that you combust in.

@Tea Party I have made these several times and they work quite well, so unless you want to argue with someone who has gotten actual results from this, please take your naysaying elsewhere.

Let me state this again
DO NOT USE BONG WATER FROM GLASS THAT YOU COMBUST IN, IT IS INDEED REPULSIVE, ONLY USE GLASS THAT IS STRICTLY FOR VAPORIZING, SUCH AS A HT

trm11,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
even still my hydra tube smells bad if i don't chagne the water.

Lol if you really want to think you are getting high from having a drink with ice in it you took out of your bong, go ahead but that is laughable.

Tea Party,

trm11

This is a thread to inform people that you can reuse your vaporized water, the mere fact that you're taking serious shots at me below the belt is sad and I am disappointed, in you. I like to innovate and create new forms of edibles, if you don't care for it, don't comment. What I find even sadder is that you began taking shots at me after I correctly informed why a Mobius Matrix perc has so many holes on a different thread. You're a grown adult, not a twelve year old on xbox live playing Halo 2, please take your comments elsewhere, they are not appreciated here.

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Dude you're suggesting people make ice cubes from bong water to catch a buzz, how can anyone think you're NOT trolling?

Mobius tubes have so many holes for marketing, you don't use all of them when milking like any other diffuser.

Mod note: No flaming. Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member. Be nice to newbies.

Tea Party,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Dude you're suggesting people make ice cubes from bong water to catch a buzz, how can anyone think you're NOT trolling?
Definition of trolling Urban Dictionary:

1. trolling

"Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can."

The OP by definition cannot be guilty of trolling, they are "sharing" here. To kick them in the nuts for doing so, even if you disagree, without offering constructive criticism is wrong. :2c:

t-dub,
Reactions: Tweak

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
lol one definition.

Trying to convince people of drinking bong water is straight up trolling.

Tea Party,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The Online Slang Dictionary:

troll

noun

"a person who posts to an internet discussion group or chat room with the sole purpose of disrupting it."

So far who does that description fit? You or the OP? Normally I wouldn't be this direct with another member, especially using the term "troll", but for you to call the OP one when the REAL one is waiting for you in your mirror . . . :disgust:

t-dub,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Go drink some bong water and report back.

Mod note: No flaming. Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member. Be nice to newbies.

Tea Party,
Top Bottom