trip to nyc

Status
Not open for further replies.

flanman

so i'm going to nyc with my dad and some of his work buddies tomorrow. we're taking a bus down and getting dropped off at bryant park. was just wondering if anybody has suggestions for places to check out. my big thing is wanting to go see ground zero, i'm sure my dad wants to check out history / science museums. any cool shops in that area worth looking for?

flanman,

GOATPUSSY

Hmmm .... Not right in those areas but you may see a 'tobacco' shop or convenience store or two that sells pipes and such. Two of my fave shops are in the west village. The Smoke King on Christopher street just east of seventh ave. (next to stonewall bar and near the duplex) and ny gifts on sixth avenue and around west 10 street. I find they both have all the vapes and a nice selection of glass. Both are willingly to work with you on price. There's a few on west 4th street but I find they're not really willingly to lower their overpriced goods. Good luck and spend lots of money. NYC needs it right now!!

GOATPUSSY,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
just seeing this post today.... so i hope you had a good time and found what you wanted. i currently live an hour north of NYC and i lived the bronx for 4 years. NYC is a great place to visit and there are some good shops... glad Goatpussy pointed out some of the better ones

mmenzie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom