Traveling with a Vape

dist1nct

I have to take a flight (within the US) and I want to pack my Crafty in my carry on. Has anyone had experience traveling with vaporizers that have been used for herb? Did you clean it extensively before flying or pack it any particular way? The last thing I want is to have it get confiscated. Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated!

dist1nct,
Reactions: killick

killick

But I like it!
When travelling in Canada I just toss it in my carryon, and when I went through security last week, after getting the 'randomly selected for patdown' that I always get now that my beard is bushman proportions, I asked the security chick where I could go to use a vaporizer, and the answer was 'anywhere you wish sir', so I went to the foodcourt, got a coffee, found a seat well away from people and surfed FC on my phone, and vaped away with a little Cloud pen. So when I'm sitting on my own a bunch of people come and sit all around me, eating, surfing web, drinking coffee - and not a one of them noticed or said anything about vaping at the next table.

Going into the US I'd be a bit more cautious. I have a couple of vapes that use a cartridge system to hold herb - Inhalater, Minivap - and would bring them along, squeaky clean but with brand new consumables, so nothing has ever touched herb before. Coming back to Canada I couldn't give a rats patoot - the problems exist on our southern border ;)

killick,
Reactions: dist1nct

dist1nct

Thanks for the heads up! I'm considering just purchasing a new cooling unit for the Crafty and I'll only bring the base part so that it is as clean as possible.

dist1nct,
Reactions: killick
Top Bottom