Trading Milaana for Grasshopper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Looking to trade my backup Milaana for a (very preferably working) Grasshopper. I have two of these, and since RBT has been having good turn around times on warranty claims, I won't really worry about having to send mine in incase anything happens.

This unit has no issues, everything is sealed nice and tight, hits great, tiny bit on the cool side compared to my newer model, but it really makes little difference, it's all in the technique. Full convection on demand, batteries last between about 4-7 bowls depending on load size/technique, hits as hard as a desktop, and looks great!

It'll come with the Milaana, the bag, short stem/long stem (both unused), extra screen, and a battery. I have more batteries, so we'll see what we end up doing with those in the trade.

Let me know if any of you think we can work something out. I've been wanting to try the Grasshopper for a while, and I think it would be an awesome compliment to the Milaana. Maybe if one of you has a backup GH, we could trade backup for backup :)

Also, not sure how warranty works with a double owner on the GH, so hopefully someone would be able to help me out with that if they ever decide to trade.

MaUyZf3.jpg

qrU4hoi.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone! It's greatly appreciated!

AJS

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom