Toxins.........

lwien

Yeah, this stuff permeates everything that we do. Stuff is even used in hospitals in things like IV drips. One does have to wonder if things like cancer would even exist if these things didn't.

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
We are the cancer generation. I remember when I was a kid, they used to spray for Dutch Elm disease in my neighborhood. For a week afterwards, you would find dead birds all over the place. Between that and the rest of the shit they've outlawed in our lives that we've been exposed to, the gun is loaded, if you know what I mean.

momofthegoons,

lwien

momofthegoons said:
We are the cancer generation. I remember when I was a kid, they used to spray for Dutch Elm disease in my neighborhood. For a week afterwards, you would find dead birds all over the place. Between that and the rest of the shit they've outlawed in our lives that we've been exposed to, the gun is loaded, if you know what I mean.
No shit. I remember hanging those Shell No-Pest Strips in my house, including my bedroom, and then..................they were banned after being discovered that they were carcinogenic. One has to wonder what things that are considered safe to use today by the FDA, will be banned tomorrow due to toxicity.

I wonder what the cancer rates are for those that live off the grid and have very limited exposure to any kinds of plastics, pesticides or any other kind of harmful chemicals?

lwien,

bcleez

BPA is the devil. I saw the PVC Toxic America the other day.

I think all this shit is the reason for autism.

Read an article the other day that some sunscreens might actually cause cancer.

I feel the best solution is like what Iwien is taking about, living off the grid in terms of trying to limit your exposure to plastics and trying to eat organic. Staying away from franken-foods, all that corn shit that is in everything.

A little off topic, but all those nukes they blew up for testing mixing in with the ocean water, turning into rain... I want off this planet

bcleez,
Back in the 60s and early 70s, when the mosquito fogger truck rode through the neighborhood, everybody rode their bikes through the clouds. Think we suffered any d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-damage?:/

Howie Feltersnatch,

Flyer

'I wonder what the cancer rates are for those that live off the grid and have very limited exposure to any kinds of plastics, pesticides or any other kind of harmful chemicals?' Reading this makes say, moving back to Maine and being outside lots makes me look around at all the slow death around me now, whew, hunt fish garden what the f ever, 3 states away are shitting on us , me you them, it is everywhere. Asthma is huge here, I think directly related to weather and lack of circulating clean air, in the hoiuse, not all jacked and trapped with huge co's. Can not fish some of the rivers, construction travel and pestasides fucked them up too. We really are trying to come clean, I got off smoking here, I learned lots form good knowledgable members, a little at a time. You should see our garden this year, for the first time we may be able to can up for a year . I want out of basic society I like it here.

Flyer,
Top Bottom