Toxic vapors out of the extreme vaporizer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokett

Hiya guys,

once I read in a german forum/panel that somebody unscrewed the extreme vaporizer and discovered that the heating coil of the extreme vaporizer is bad jacketed/isolated so the vaporizer develop probably toxic vapors while inhaling...

somebody of you know any details about this?

if it's true or false?

would be nice if we could figure it out together because I am just up to order one... but if there are any toxic gases I definitely will not!

thank you

Rick

kokett,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
the extreme uses a ceramic element, and not heating coils, you probably ran into some volcano fanboys that felt like bashing your vape to justify their egos

its not suprising that there would be cano fanboys on a german forum

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
humm I think first befor posting that kind of statement you should be better to ask directly to Arizer . cause you know that kind of bad pub can be spread pretty fast on the net

I'll have to agree with A o Z , the heating core is a ceramic rod so I think it is false to

Clear_Dome,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
K - Hiya guys, once I read in a german forum/panel that somebody unscrewed the extreme vaporizer and discovered that the heating coil of the extreme vaporizer is bad jacketed/isolated so the vaporizer develop probably toxic vapors while inhaling...somebody of you know any details about this? if it's true or false? would be nice if we could figure it out together because I am just up to order one... but if there are any toxic gases I definitely will not! thank you
I use the E regularly and love it for versatility/etc. but DO feel that corners are cut when it comes to materials/outsourcing for parts (body/wiring/internal parts mostly) and also feel that the concerns stated could be valid (one unit I saw even had fan blades that appeared to have possibly been slightly warped by the heat). Could this even be why they are so adamant about not opening the unit (maybe that is just my paranoid speculation...:tinfoil:)

I would be curious what Arizer (Steve/Debbie?) would say about such concerns (especially if you informed them that you are interested in posting their response for the benefit of others before asking the question)...

I am also curious about the insight of others (like myself) who said 'fuck warranties' and open their Extreme vaporizers (to clean/pimp/repair/out-of-curiousity/etc.)

Progress,

Beezleb

Weird first post.

I havent seen anything stating any facts regarding this.

Beezleb,

kokett

hey thank you guys,

I got in touch with the guy who said it and meanwhile he conceded that it is just a stupid rumor...
he is a vulcano fanatic and seemed to be bored...

well at least we know now: IT IS NOT TRUE!

thank you guys anyway and sorry for the confusion and trouble

kokett,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom