Toro Micro Circ 14mm - (AUS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
For Sale or Trade for other glass/Vaporizers - SALE PENDING

Putting up for offer my beloved Toro Micro Circ.
This glass is in perfect as new condition, no flea bites or chips of any kind. Label in perfect condition
This is a wonderful little pipe, I have enjoyed it a lot but time has come to downsize the glass collection.
Never smoked out of, only used for vapes and errl, made by JP himself.
Toro 14mm GonG Slide included

Asking $300 AU Shipped within Aus... Willing to ship internationally if the buyer pays the shipping difference
Willing to negotiate some sort of trade if you have some glass or vaporizers of interest.

TORO01.jpg

TORO02.jpg

psyshaman,

friedricey

being human
Man, I'm soo tempted to pick this up...

Such a good price, especially considering we're in Australia and the next cheapest price I can find is the one on BFG for 340 not including delivery. :brow:

friedricey,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Lots of interest in this piece but no buyers yet, this is very cheap, I payed $330 + $40 deliverd from the USA.
Lots of people are trying to low ball my price I must say this is a firm price of $300 shipped within Australia and one I believe to be reasonable.

I dont REALLY want to part with it but my glass and vape collection is well over due for a cull and takes up half a room in my small 2 bedroom house. Get in before I decide to keep this and list a different piece

Toro still for sale.. Lots of interest but no one wants to pay up when I send them the invoice

UPDATED INFORMATION
Not really interested in trades unless you have something REALLY special or worked, trying to cut back my 12+ pieces of glass on my shelf..

Pricing shipped and insured to the US is $330 AUD no lower..
Please dont contact me if you plan to low ball my price it is firm and I think it's quite fair

$300 AUD shipped for Aussies
Again please no low balling

THIS GLASS IS IMMACULATE, I may be falling in love with it again so show your dollars quickly if you want it

Modnote: 2 posts merged. Please review the rules. ONLY ONE BUMP POST IS ALLOWED.

psyshaman,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom