Tornado by Vestratto

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
I wanted to start this thread in order to collect all information about the new portable "sumblimator style" vape called the "Tornado" being released by the maker of the Anvil, Vestratto, on 4/20/24.

All we know now is a tidbit from this interview with Vestratto Founder, John, on April 14th, where he describes it as a Sumblimator Killer. See here

Who is planning on picking up the Tornado on 420?

Last edited:

Jojofernz

Is it actually going to be available on 4/20 and shipping? I didn’t watch the video but am super confused about the bundle.
Really interested to see what it’s about. The hybrid heating of the electropath/flower kettle hits me unlike anything else I’ve ever experienced. So to get something like that in a portable sense would be pretty impressive.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Is it actually going to be available on 4/20 and shipping? I didn’t watch the video but am super confused about the bundle.
Really interested to see what it’s about. The hybrid heating of the electropath/flower kettle hits me unlike anything else I’ve ever experienced. So to get something like that in a portable sense would be pretty impressive.
From my understanding yes it will, you will be able to grab a Forge and Tornado for $420 USD / $580 CAD. From the explanation in the interview I believe there will be 100 total bundles available.

i hope it’s not a ball vape. there’s already plenty in the market. very interested to see how the copper core is being applied with the tornado
I don't think John would bring something like that to such an overcrowded market, he also mentioned in the interview that it will use copper core technology. The sublimator is a legendary vape and if the Tornado can surpass that, I believe we vapourists are all in for a treat.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
No tornado, no forge, no shit!:shrug:
Yeah, it's not on the menus but it's there if you search for forge.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Yeah, it's not on the menus but it's there if you search for forge.

I wonder if we just put our lips on the hot threads to hit it. Does it even come with any stem or accessory? Either way, I look forward to hearing the feedback from people who get one.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
:) Not 100% sure of what I just bought is all about but will be finding out. Forge & Tornado combo ordered on 420 for $420 US.
discount codes apply to the bundles FYI. You can stack discount codes for free shipping as well.

Edit: as of 9:15am EST. The Tornado bundle Is sold out.

Edit 2: it has been un sold out and the bundle is available to order as of 11:30 am EST.

Last edited:

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
discount codes apply to the bundles FYI. You can stack discount codes for free shipping as well.

Edit: as of 9:15am EST. The Tornado bundle Is sold out.
Looks like shipping date is May 15th... They added this message to the button after it sold out. I suspected they still needed to be manufactured since we only have renderings.

image.png

I look forward to the production release and for all your first impressions!

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I was in damn it, it was in my cart, and I was using the wrong phone for my OTP; by the time I kept resending it and figured out it was my other phone, it was checking out, and it told me it was out of stock. Not my weak, so so sad! Happy for you though. Jerry, make some videos. I'm afraid it will be a while before more are out in the wild :)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I
I was in damn it, it was in my cart, and I was using the wrong phone for my OTP; by the time I kept resending it and figured out it was my other phone, it was checking out, and it told me it was out of stock. Not my weak, so so sad! Happy for you though. Jerry, make some videos. I'm afraid it will be a while before more are out in the wild :)
It's back up brother!! :nod:if you get this in time, if not I'll forward for sure! :tup: I know our VAS runs deep!:razz::mental:

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
I cracked like an egg, I must rescind my previous statements and render myself a fool. I thought I could hold off but really I could not :bowdown: Tornado inbound... 🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️ 210 USD seems like a great price for a Forge, and I am excited to see what the Tornado brings.
Screenshot-20240420-132227.png

popitup

Throwing this statement in here from the site to help explain what the Tornado is.

From John on the Tornado:

For those who've been hanging out with us for a while you know that more often than not we nail it. When we do have room for improvement we have replaced entire production runs free of charge. The Tornado bundle gives folks a chance to be part of the early conversation with a very strong (like company strategic direction strong) VESTRATTO commitment behind it.

My goal with the TORNADO has been to make a vape engine that could be best summed up as a "portable - Sublimator".

Our goal is to make more efficient use of our herb. Larger vapour droplets don't get absorbed. They get caught in the mouth, throat and early few branches in the lungs. That's why I use the analogy of basketballs, baseballs and golf balls. If those balls are bouncing around in the gym you can see most of the basketballs, but the golf balls are going to get into many more deeper tighter nooks and crannies. To take advantage of the same effect larger vapour droplets from the herb chamber bounce against the gasifier wall and are broken down into smaller, more absorbable particles. Think micro-dabs. The TORNADO has two induction zones. One heats the oven while the other heats the gasifier. Think of it as a ThermoCore with a turbocharger.

Top Bottom