Too much weed?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Like Saffron (to be fair, Saffron would cost a lot more to produce),
At a price of $2,000 to $10,000 a pound, saffron is far and away the most expensive food on earth, way more than truffles, caviar, and real balsamic vinegar. Its history is epic; its flavor is revered.

I have too much weed, so I am slowly turning it into Rosin.:tup:

Too much!!!
Yes, I do have too much. I use about 0.1gm per day. But I grew 6 medicinal plants legally in my backyard this year (in Calif.) I just finished harvesting, drying, trimming, and bottling in quart mason jars for curing.

How much is too much you ask? Each jar holds about 35gms or more of trimmed bud. I have 34 jars of Black Jack, Orange Creamsicle, Sour Diesel x Lemon Kush, Fire OG, and Napali Pink. (I didnt have access to any high CBD clones this year, unfortunately.) And 8 jars of trim and mini-micro bud.

Since I'm a low dose user I'll be giving away most of it to family and friends. I can only hope legalization in your state or country will allow home grows like this someday.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Don't forget to rate quality in this consideration. There will never be a glut of top shelf weed. Along with my new found medication means by way of vaping also came an acute awareness of how nasty junk weed can be in a vape. You're vaping that plant's history; wouldn't you prefer to know what that history is? Or at least know your stash is coming from a grower that actually had the consumer in mind when making crucial operational decisions? I don't know that you can ever wash the crap out of crap weed no matter how far you take it. Burying it in cookies certainly doesn't work!

Top Bottom