To those who celebrate Thanksgiving on Nov. 28:

basement farmer

My face is melting...
One of the effects of MJ that I experience is profoundly deep introspection. Particularly in the first few hours of use. This isn't always pleasant and is often a round-about of self criticism for who, what or where I happen to be in my life...especially compared to others. But at the end of it, when the effects tend to towards a more mellowing experience, I realize how much of the above is just me complaining to myself about my minor problems and how much worse most of humanity really has it compared to me.

That makes me thankful to whatever powers that be who might be directing the universe.

I'm really fucked up right now. So a thousand pardons if my above post doesn't make any sense.:mmmm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I am very grateful that I have a wonderful family, good friends...a roof over my head, and everything I need. As bad as some things can get, the good always outweighs the bad. :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!:bigleaf:

***BTW.....thank god for dabs on days like this!! ;)

Last edited:

lwien

I spent a year and a half in Peshawar, Pakistan and there's two main things that that experience taught me. One, is how fucking great it is to live where I live, and two, that those who have nothing in material comforts that I have grown up can be so happy with what they have for we as a species have the ability to find joy regardless of our circumstances.

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Top Bottom