TM2/AVLP or Log Vape?

Finessseee

No urges at all after 3-4 months without it,
tho I still have some "Post Acutve Withdrawl Symptoms" like micro-headaches, fatigue, etc' but it is getting much better
Weed PAWS is no joke man.. people don’t realize that if you’ve used cannabis for years on end, it’s not as simple as just dealing with the initial withdrawals.. the long term withdrawals are not fun lol

Finessseee,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Weed PAWS is no joke man.. people don’t realize that if you’ve used cannabis for years on end, it’s not as simple as just dealing with the initial withdrawals.. the long term withdrawals are not fun lol
Even my best friend doesn't believe me... lol.... or like, thinking it's something else.... weed PAWS is a hell of a thing.... I hope it will pass soon.... I will never vape THC every day no matter what.... I doubt I'll ever vape THC at all, but never it will be a daily routine..... Anaerobic exercise is a better option for getting Dopamine....

GoldenBud,

Kebo1923

Owned an e-nano for years. Loved the device and used regularly with a larger water pipe (14" beaker) than I would with other vapes. Log vapes always feel like a bit of a throwback. They work but have a learning curve. Definitely struggle to compare to more modern devices.

Last edited:
Top Bottom