Tips about portable vaporizer

Hi everyone, I apologize for my English and if I had the wrong section. I have read hundreds of pages in this fantastic forum but i still have questions for you experts. I have an ascent davinci which unfortunately i am unable to use because it causes severe irritation in my throat, when i exceed 180 Celsius i start to cough. This does not happen to me with the joint but unfortunately I had pnx and pneumonia two years ago and i have to stop with combustion. What vaporizer do you recommend? I had thought of a davinci iq2, firefly 2+, crafty plus. I think I need fresh steam to avoid throat irritation.

Cimino-Elporro,

darbarikanada

2nd vote for mighty. if you keep the temp below 200-210ºC the vapor is very cool. at 165-175 you can barely tell you're inhaling anything but flavor. (the cooling unit's a bit bigger than the crafty too)

Thanks for the answers, the mighty unfortunately i have to discard it because it is big and not very stealthy. Is crafty plus is a good vaporizer? Would the steam be cooler than an iq2 or a firefly 2+?

Cimino-Elporro,

darbarikanada

the new crafty has gotten really good reviews. it's probably a little less cool than the mighty but still good. I don't know about the IQ2 but from what I've read the firefly is a much fussier vape (stirring, cleaning, grind, etc.).

Thanks for the advice, I am evaluating and inquiring about crafty plus and IQ2, the air dial of IQ2 makes me think that the vapor is much cooler than my current ascent. I'm looking for feedback from those who have both vaporizers to remove my doubts, unfortunately they have just come out on the market and there are still few comparisons.

Cimino-Elporro,

ginolicious

Check out a Flowermate Cap if you want something decently priced and small. Battery is good for 5 bowls or so.

ginolicious,
Yes, I am a fisherman .. Fury edge is not easily found in Europe .. After reading a lot of reception and many forum pages I decided that I will order a firefly2 + even if I am aware of the "defects" that it has

ginolicious

Yes, I am a fisherman .. Fury edge is not easily found in Europe .. After reading a lot of reception and many forum pages I decided that I will order a firefly2 + even if I am aware of the "defects" that it has

I just ordered one for myself too. Can’t wait to get mine. I enjoy on demand convection vapes. Figured you were more after a session vape.

Top Bottom