TinyMight / TM 2

lauantaimakkara

I'm going to prepare for getting my TinyMight by ordering some batteries, but would someone tell me is the battery flat-top or button-top?

lauantaimakkara,
Reactions: JonServo

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I finally used my TM thru water. I had some domed screens that I ordered for my Fury 2 which fit perfectly into the Splinter short green stem. I only had to use level 7 for great results. I'm not sure how often I would do this only because I love the TM as is, but it's nice to have options.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Tales from customerserviceland: so I ordered a set of o rings for the cu quite a while ago. I'm generally very patient when it comes to shipments and the like, but almost four weeks of waiting made me shoot an email to the company. I got a quick reply (as usual) explaining that the order was waiting to be looked upon even because he didn't check for those only wanting spare parts instead of the actual device (which of course has a bit of a waiting list). No prob, package was send the next day (DHL Express even with spare parts), just arrived at my home.

Package contains the set of o rings which meanwhile was upgraded to also contain two spare o rings for the tubeholder (the red ones) and some extra screens (for both the cu and the stem I suppose), so that's nice. But: because of the wait he also included one extra tubeholder, a short stem, a long stem with one more basket screen, one complete cooling unit, one extra screen for the heating element, and a bunch of extra nuts, washers and screws for the cu. So I'm pretty well set up now when it comes to spare parts. :-)

Screenshot-20200204-192637.png

Last edited:

Sensory Leaf

Tales from customerserviceland: so I ordered a set of o rings for the cu quite a while ago. I'm generally very patient when it comes to shipments and the like, but almost four weeks of waiting made me shoot an email to the company. I got a quick reply (as usual) explaining that the order was waiting to be looked upon even because he didn't check for those only wanting spare parts instead of the actual device (which of course has a bit of a waiting list). No prob, package was send the next day (DHL Express even with spare parts), just arrived at my home.

Package contains the set of o rings which meanwhile was upgraded to also contain two spare o rings for the tubeholder (the red ones) and some extra screens (for both the cu and the stem I suppose), so that's nice. But: because of the wait he also included one extra tubeholder, a short stem, a long stem with one more basket screen, one complete cooling unit, one extra screen for the heating element, and a bunch of extra nuts, washers and screws for the cu. So I'm pretty well set up now when it comes to spare parts. :-)

His/their customer service is on point;
I read somewhere, to turn the unit to 1 for traveling, which I did... When I got home (7pm on a Saturday, so 9pm in Finland) and tried to turn the unit on, I just got 4 short vibrations.
I tried the whole "take the battery out and leave it a while" but nothing, so I messaged the tinymight Instagram (thinking I won't get a response until Monday at the earliest) but no; he got back to me within 20 mins.
Needless to say, I felt like an idiot (I work in customer service, and it's annoying when someone assumes product is at fault, when it's user error) but I was reassured by the quick response

tokenknifeguy

So anyone have the tinymight and either the tetra x or P80? I have the tetrax in a two battery mod and I love it. Hate having to swap out the batteries every day but not much can be done to change this in my current setup. So is the tiny might still worth getting if I have the tetra x?

I do love the TM's size and portability factor, whereas my tetrax is pretty big and not pocketable. So does the TM hit hard like the tetrax, less, etc? And how many bowls can one get on a full charge and size of bowls? Thanks guys!

tokenknifeguy,
Reactions: dimmusp

Sensory Leaf

So anyone have the tinymight and either the tetra x or P80? I have the tetrax in a two battery mod and I love it. Hate having to swap out the batteries every day but not much can be done to change this in my current setup. So is the tiny might still worth getting if I have the tetra x?

I do love the TM's size and portability factor, whereas my tetrax is pretty big and not pocketable. So does the TM hit hard like the tetrax, less, etc? And how many bowls can one get on a full charge and size of bowls? Thanks guys!

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tinymight-vs-tetra-p80.46399/

Sensory Leaf,
Reactions: Thcgos

karec

I hope im not violating any rules, its not my intention to downgrade anyone... and i think this is off topic but still i think sharing this is important...

Regarding Vapefiend nothing to say in terms of service every problem was address and solved until i start to see that postage was a lot... i stopped ordering from them because they had this info about the free postage, here is the info:

International Delivery
Royal Mail International Tracked
£8-17.80 Free for orders of over £100

Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed
£8-17.80 Free for orders of over £100

FedEx Priority
£10-30 Free for orders of over £300

After some orders i contacted them directly, i made 5 orders above 150 pounds, 3 over 100 pounds, this was the reply i got from them on 23/4/2018

"We do offer free shipping on all orders over £100 in value- but shipping from the UK is slightly more expensive than shipping within mainland Europe, so we can’t lower this limit yet I’m afraid."

I wasn't happy with their answer because the info on the website was clear...my reply was:

"Thx for the reply, unfortunately i was never got the choice to choose between alternative shipping methods, i got the information that FedEx was the only way."

And finally they closed the argument with this reply

"Postage depends on your location and basket weight. We aren't able to ship to Portugal via regular mail due to a large number of missing orders in the past, so we can only send via FedEx."

Im sorry but this argument can be used for most of the countries... a note could be added that some countries may have this problems...

I spent more than 1500pounds at Vapefiend i though i deserved a better CS on this matter.... so i had to find a better alternative, the FedEx cost is a lot when you buy a 100pound of items....

Seems that now the postage is higher.... After Brexit could be worst....
Im buying now at Vaposhop they offer free postage with a 50€+ order... can't beat that

Cheers
:cool:

Last edited:

karec

Regarding the TM vs the world vids from Vapefiend... looks like they are making a cloud tournament imo.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is only my personal view and im sorry right away if i hurt someone feelings, my standard for a vape is a balance between flavour and clouds and if something got to give is going to be clouds but i need them also so i try to keep it balanced when im purchasing a new vape.

The TM is a beast, heating up time, on demand feature (dont need to worry about vaping it fast) and adjustable chamber is for me the best features of the TM, and its not his only great features, is versatile in terms of dosage and temps and its great (maybe the best with the Dynas) for people coming from combustion. I think this is the best device to show off to smokers what vaping could be, going from combustion stage to true vaping could be done in stages, smokers need that bit of harshness and that killing throat feeling of a J, but now i run from any slightly sign of combustion and i had that in the TM... when i got the crafty i said to myself uau great flavour but i need that punch in the lungs and bigger clouds (i thought...) i will use it alongside with Js.... i was wrong! right away i replaced the method of getting medicated and start to use the vape 100% at home and away.

I only find a similar flavour between the TM and the Migthy when i use the TM at a lower temp (+-4/4.5) and the clouds are not like that but its my sweet spot ... Delia is using the TM at 9.5 in one of those vids.... there is also a vid with a bong and some milky nasty clouds... using at max temp setting 10...the taste of the TM at those temps is disgusting imo, and the heat i feel on the throat i dont feel in any vape of my arsenal.

Im not a hater of the TM, i have being using it for more than 2weeks and im enjoying it now after i found my sweet spot setting. I started using it at 6, i went in the wave of using from 6 up and get those great clouds but immediately i notice 2 things, the flavour was disappointing and the avb got that blackish ring and roasty look, i was more close to sell it than to keep it but didnt gave up. Now when using the Mighty im waiting to get on temp :rolleyes:, seems an eternity, i almost feel like rushing while using it and i love the TM be able to give me a more loose session with no rush and no worries about the vape turning off but imo the Mighty wins and im not going to even compare it to the EVO...

Cheers

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@karec – Well, taste preferences are very subjective. I myself enjoy the taste in pretty much any setting (with 8½ being the absolute max., I usually start at 5 or 6), but found that the temp setting is not the only parameter that has an impact on the flavor. Both pack and draw will tailor the experience and taste quite a bit and should be considered when looking for the sweet spot too, the pack being the major thing here. For me sticky buds work best, because I can grind them pretty fine (medium to fine) while still giving it a fluffy pack. Drier stuff might need a bit of a firmer pack, so I would grind that a bit more coarse. But the tighter the pack, the more uneven it will be roasted and I assume that affects the taste negatively for some. I found that the less tight I pack, the less likely that dark ring will occur.

When I experience harshness from the TM, it's always because of the amount and density of vapor. While inhaling, it's actually hard to gauge the amount of goodness of a draw, so it's easy to go too far.

One thing I'd like to recommend is the Mistvape cup screen (I think I have the „low profile“ ones - Edit: nope, it's the regular ones with 3mm wall height, both should work, though). They fit like a glove in the TM stem and keep things cleaner. Unlike the MV dosing capsules, they do not stretch a session (less mass, better fit), yet using them will result in supereven abv and smoother vapor too.

And yeah, reviewers will always go for clouds, what else can they do to demonstrate the performance of a device? I agree though that this often results in cloud competitions, which not only is a bit silly, but also sets a standard for people being new to vaping, which is not a good thing at all.

---

Just got a note that my Grav stem arrived at the post office, will feed back.

Last edited:

karec

@karec – Well, taste preferences are very subjective. I myself enjoy the taste in pretty much any setting (with 8½ being the absolute max., I usually start at 5 or 6), but found that the temp setting is not the only parameter that has an impact on the flavor. Both pack and draw will tailor the experience and taste quite a bit and should be considered when looking for the sweet spot too, the pack being the major thing here. For me sticky buds work best, because I can grind them pretty fine (medium to fine) while still giving it a fluffy pack. Drier stuff might need a bit of a firmer pack, so I would grind that a bit more coarse. But the tighter the pack, the more uneven it will be roasted and I assume that affects the taste negatively for some. I found that the less tight I pack, the less likely that dark ring will occur.

When I experience harshness from the TM, it's always because of the amount and density of vapor. While inhaling, it's actually hard to gauge the amount of goodness of a draw, so it's easy to go too far.

One thing I'd like to recommend is the Mistvape cup screen (I think I have the „low profile“ ones). They fit like a glove in the TM stem and keep things cleaner. Unlike the MV dosing capsules, they do not stretch a session (less mass, better fit), yet using them will result in supereven abv and smoother vapor too.

And yeah, reviewers will always go for clouds, what else can they do to demonstrate the performance of a device? I agree though that this often results in cloud competitions, which not only is a bit silly, but also sets a standard for people being new to vaping, which is not a good thing at all.

---

Just got a note that my Grav stem arrived at the post office, will feed back.

You're right mate pack and draw will also impact the experience and the most important factor is the cultivar the flower, taste preferences indeed are highly subjective thats why i mention it is my own experience and opinion:tup:. Myself i dont go higher than 6 but if i want to show his true potential i raise to 6, 7 because i know my preferences tend for flavour while others enjoy the satisfaction of the cloud. I notice i need to pack just little bit and this makes me do some stirring before i end the session at 6 but i dont put the flower close to edge of the MP and leave enough space to stir.
I will need some WPA and would like to see different stems and baskets, it would help with maintenance, the mistype for ex., the EVO ELB can be used but its too big and the rim get trapped inside, half the size and different rim would be great, i already took a look at the Grav since i find the diam of the MP a bit bigger and the Grav look better def waiting for some more feedback.

The TM can handle different loads and is highly efective at macrodosing with 1 hit at higher temps enjoyable, myself i like to prolong the session.

Cheers

Terpenetime

Seems that now the postage is higher.... with Brexit im assuming its going to be worst....

I empathise very much with your position but please don’t bring Brexit into this as it has absolutely nothing to do with it. The UK is currently in a transition period so very little will change until we leave at the end of the year.

Last edited:

karec

I empathise with your position but please don’t bring Brexit into this as it has absolutely nothing to do with it. The UK is currently in a transition period so very little will change until we leave at the end of the year.

Im sorry that UK left the EU, its normal that will change things and you're right only after Brexit.
We still have the Treaty of Windsor of 1386 so im not concern and you can still come to the Algarve no worries:rofl:

Cheers

karec,
Reactions: dimmusp

Nano-Doser

Wow that is a seriously fruitful reslut for you there! That really is next level bonus! I want to order o rings but I'm waiting for vapefiend. They said they'd be in stock Monday but not yet. Maybe I should have ordered from Finland if there was a chance of getting a life supply of goodies thrown in! LoL.

Brewervapesalot

Adjusting the stem or the material within the stem lower or higher changes taste and clouds too.

You can watch material vape with a milaana stem, for example, if u put the screen up by the 18 mil joint.

Factor that in and try different stuff.

What I like is the versatility of stem options. I could even see someone making a glass stem that is basically flush with the top of the unit, attached to a swing out mouthpiece like a mighty. That would be cool for even better portability.

Tweakz

The TM can handle different loads and is highly efective at macrodosing with 1 hit at higher temps enjoyable, myself i like to prolong the session.

Cheers

I am very glad to hear that. this is incredibly cool. I also like to fall asleep ~ 0.3 and quickly evaporate everything in one powerful hit

really want to get tinymight as soon as possible

Sensory Leaf

Regarding packing; I'm having good results by using the straw method with the stem horizontal, to suck material into the chamber. I have my chamber set to 10mm deep, and insert the mouthpiece,with the device upside down (I don't tamp at all, and if I were to turn the stem upside up, herb would fall out) once it buts up against the screen above the heater, the herb ain't going nowhere, and you have a perfectly packed chamber.

Notice the dark rings that can occur; these are because of excess heat building up in that area, due to not enough air movement over the coil (prob due to restriction caused by too tight pack)

Nano-Doser

Regarding packing; I'm having good results by using the straw method with the stem horizontal, to suck material into the chamber. I have my chamber set to 10mm deep, and insert the mouthpiece,with the device upside down (I don't tamp at all, and if I were to turn the stem upside up, herb would fall out) once it buts up against the screen above the heater, the herb ain't going nowhere, and you have a perfectly packed chamber.

Notice the dark rings that can occur; these are because of excess heat building up in that area, due to not enough air movement over the coil (prob due to restriction caused by too tight pack)

That's interesting. I have a bit of OCD about this. I always make a point of tapping the load in with my finger just enough so that I can turn the stem upside down and no material will escape. I don't like the thought of little pieces dropping down. I have got the dark circle appear many times and had to stir. The problem is, half way through a load, the bud is half spent and dry, so after stirring, it will fall down inside the TM anyway. I will try a loose pack like you suggested tonight.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Nano-Doser – I have the exact same OCD issue and will only insert the stem when no herb will fall out of it when being turned upside down. *And* I want it to sit flush with the edge of the chamber. Most of the times I will not tap the load, but rather just lightly put a finger on top of it and twist the stem, which will result in a firm top and yet overall fluffy pack. And I never had to clean the screen above the coil yet.

karec

I use it with a screen i made (not the one that comes with the TM) kinda loose, it will prevent any flower to come off, i never have the need to use it upside down. I leave some space between the end of the MP and the screen this way is not close to the heater.

Whats-App-Image-2020-02-01-at-19-33-40.jpg

This way i can loose it with the pinky and stir with no issue at all, sometimes i dont even need a stirring tool just shake and go

Screenshot-2020-02-05-at-15-40-43.png

and the AVB looks nice, bright and "healthy" :lol::rofl::lol:

Screenshot-2020-02-05-at-17-01-40.png

Look that i could get another draw but is already spent... and i did more than 6 draws at 4,5 and a final one at 6
What i would like for maintenance is a small basket EVO style.

I am very glad to hear that. this is incredibly cool. I also like to fall asleep ~ 0.3 and quickly evaporate everything in one powerful hit

.3 is a lot to vape in 1 hit, you can micro dose .1 and still have no full extraction, .1g at 7 max for me and that 1st hit is great the follow up not so good...

Cheers

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@karec – Yeah, cupping the load will take away a lot of the hassle. I'm getting used to that too lately.

---

So the Grav stem – I like it! As a microdoser I first had to find a workaround for the *huge* chamber (~.25 - .3g) so I took the smaller of my DaVinci IQ chamber reducers and then sandwiched the load between two Mistvape cup screens.

Screenshot-20200205-190525.png

Perfect fit! I started rather low at 4 because I was nervous about using the TM without the cu for the first time – that gave me a superyummy terpy hit (Lemon Skunk) that was yet relatively dense. So not bad at all. Second hit at 6 worked well too, more clouds, yet smooth enough to be enjoyable. For the third hit I dared to dial in 7½ and yeah, that was a bit too harsh for my liking, almost charred. For the rest of the session I stayed between 6 and 7 and that was cool. I was surprised I got about 6 hits out of that tiny amount (.1ish) while still having dense enough vapor. The abv came out nice and even (sorry, my cellphone is not very good at macrostuff, but you get the idea):

Screenshot-20200205-190611.png

So together with the cup screens and the glass spacers this setup works great for me. It's different enough to be taken into account for a change of pace and experience every once in a while or even more often. I *love* the mouthpiece quite a bit too. Also think it looks rather cool.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I also have to say something ...
I only use .1 or .2 at max! To use more greens I prefer the Tp80, crafty or even plenty. (In order of greens qty)
I've tried several ways to pack, my favorite is the basket screen at the end of the short stem, very lightly pressed. The simpler the better ... remove the stem fill with greens replace the stem and enjoy ... in the end blow the stem and game over
I removed the screen from the cooling unit ... it clogs a lot! and you only see it after being disassembled! .. I never had particles in my mouth
Initially I used it at temp 6 ... now I use it at 4.5! After the first 4/5 hits, I switch it to session mode and press the boost button (up 1.5 in temp.) For another 2/3 hit. Done! no stirr! AVB uniform - total session time 3 min (LOL the same time it takes my crafty to warm up).
Tinymight is super efficient! Extremely versatile! Incredible autonomy! (I have 10 vtc6 in rotation with the Tp80)
You can see all the guys adapt their use to this wonder! This vaporizes the greens outside the unit if needed !!! Only the stem sealed in the upper o-ring is required!!! Try pulling the stem out, keeping it sealed in the o-ring and have a session
I used it for a month at temp 6 ... it's ok ... 2 BIG cloulds and a few weaker ones.
Now I prefer to start lower ... not having those 2 BIG clouds but having 4/5 hits with medium clouds ...
And the long stem only with the basket screen without CU also works beautifully however a little bit warmer

edit: I twist the stem between hits

Last edited:
Top Bottom