TinyMight / TM 2

RelaxedNow

+I don’t understand a bit whether to put the screen in front of the CU?

No, the cu already has a screen. Don't let the different ways of setting up the TM confuse you. All you need is 1. the stem 2. the cu and 3. your herb (and the TM).

IMO, the downside of not adding a screen is that the cooling unit screen will need more frequent cleaning. I use a cup screen, just swap it for a clean one occasionally, and then clean a batch of screens when I get around to it. With a bowl or three daily use since receiving it five weeks ago, I’ve not yet cleaned my cooling unit, aside from the initial scrub. I’ll admit I don’t know what the cooling unit internals look like at this point, so it may be time to hit it with iso, but it still draws well.

But, Tweakz, try Siebter’s method first. Try everything until you find what YOU like, because so much of it is personal preference.

By the way, do clean everything well with iso, and a good water rinse, before use. In the excitement of receiving my Tinymight, I forgot to clean my cooling unit, and it was pretty fucking nasty when it heated up. Mighta shortened my lifespan a couple of months! :lol:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Eh I still havent cleaned mine and it feels fine, I don't use it as often as Mi stem set up though...will clean it when it needs it, just too many parts to want to clean it first, lazy wins, hopefully maybe mine arrived cleaner than others! lol Mine also came with the basket cup screen already inserted in front of the cooling unit screen so that is how I first used it. I actually put it back yesterday and do feel the airflow is improved by it... Though the bowl is smaller and more quickly extracted it seems?

Tweakz

IMO, the downside of not adding a screen is that the cooling unit screen will need more frequent cleaning. I use a cup screen, just swap it for a clean one occasionally, and then clean a batch of screens when I get around to it. With a bowl or three daily use since receiving it five weeks ago, I’ve not yet cleaned my cooling unit, aside from the initial scrub. I’ll admit I don’t know what the cooling unit internals look like at this point, so it may be time to hit it with iso, but it still draws well.

But, Tweakz, try Siebter’s method first. Try everything until you find what YOU like, because so much of it is personal preference.

By the way, do clean everything well with iso, and a good water rinse, before use. In the excitement of receiving my Tinymight, I forgot to clean my cooling unit, and it was pretty fucking nasty when it heated up. Mighta shortened my lifespan a couple of months! :lol:

excellent. I will personally test these things. Another question is the screen on CU is replaced? can it be replaced by stock in size?

Tweakz,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
IMO, the downside of not adding a screen is that the cooling unit screen will need more frequent cleaning.

Hm, not for me, but as you suggested, that might be dictated by ones personal way of usage. I have seen some cu screens in this thread and honestly wonder how they can get so clogged. :-) After a session I will only blow in the stem to release the load (comes out as a nice little puck most of the times) and hardly do I have to brush the screen at all. I will brush the walls of the chamber a bit, though, as they can get a bit dirty indeed. But not the screen.

Another question is the screen on CU is replaced? can it be replaced by stock in size?

I think they can be replaced (at least I have some spare screens for the cu), but I'm not quite sure how. :-) However, they are sturdy and will last quite a while, I have not yet had the feeling that it needs to be replaced at all.

---

So I have tested the Grav stem a bit more, more precisely: the Grav / Mistvape cup screens / DaVinci IQ glass spacer-combo as mentioned →here, this time with a tiny bit more herb, about .15g maybe. It seems like that gives me a great prolonged session type of experience, because it lets me stretch that amount to give me about 8-10 draws. The difference to the Mistvape capsule is that it will give me more consistent hits until the herb is spent, while the capsules kinda die out with the last 3 or so draws (at least for me they do). That's very different from a fast-extracting standard TM-session and I enjoy it *a lot*. It's cool to have ways to vary the TM experience.

The downsides are:

1. It limits the temp options quite a bit; 4-5 will give me lovely terpy hits, 6 seems perfect for my likings while 7 and up is way too harsh for me. So I keep it at 6.

2. After a session you have to take care of two cup screens and the spacer (*brushbrush* *wipewipe*), so it's a bit more of a hassle.

However, I'm *really* glad I have this option now.

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I have seen some cu screens in this thread and honestly wonder how they can get so clogged.
Have you ever taken it off? The inside is filled with resin ... that's for sure. Without disassembling it looks completely clean !!
And there is much more airflow without this screen ...
How do you clean the inside of that CU half?

dzoinp,
Reactions: YaMon

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Have you ever taken it off? The inside is filled with resin ... that's for sure. Without disassembling it looks completely clean !!
And there is much more airflow without this screen ...
How do you clean the inside of that CU half?

I take a small ziplock bag, put in the cu (without the o rings) and fill it with 99.9% iso, then let it sit for 10-15 minutes. After that I rinse it with hot water → done. I have repeated this procedure right after the first soaking several times, but it left the iso clear as water. If it was still „filled with resin“ I'd definitely smell it. I have also disassembled the cu a few times and checked with a flashlight (because I like my vapes to be clean... :-) ) and it was spotless.

karec

I need a 18mm wpa fast to use with my Matrix water piece and check if the TM at higher temps and bigger clouds have good flavour, i dont use with water normally. it keeps the glass cleaned for more time.
Getting clogged also depends on cultivar if the flower is high on resine it will clog faster...
Dont be afraid to take the CU apart is kids play, hard to mess with :rofl:and easy to assemble.
I always take it apart to clean properly...
Cheers
:cool:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Is there a significant difference in short stem and long stem?

Initially I used the TM with the long stem only, because I thought the short one would be less cool – when I tried the short stem for the first time I was surprised to see that the difference is actually not that big, almost zero (to me). For me the major difference is the looks. Others may disagree, though.

I like both stem sizes very much.

karec

Is there a significant difference in short stem and long stem?
The size...:rofl: for me not really, and on the go the short stem is better, the big stem is good if you want to use bigger loads but i never had the need to use the big stem, i made a mod with boro beads and works ok but the CU is slightly better
Yes could be slightly cooler but since my use is at lower temps its hardly noticeable

Cheers
:cool:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Getting clogged also depends on cultivar if the flower is high on resine it will clog faster...
Dont be afraid to take the CU apart is kids play, hard to mess with :rofl:and easy to assemble.
I always take it apart to clean properly...
:nod: tu sabes...:rockon:

I was surprised to see that the difference is actually not that big, almost zero (to me). For me the major difference is the looks.
:nod: tu sabes...:rockon:

As i said before i prefer the basket screen that came with the TM but i'm always testing:science:...this is a fine screen from my crafty

IMG-20200206-144456.jpg
IMG-20200206-144354.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Instant on portable Evo?

Step 1. https://ibb.co/fNm772S
or https://ibb.co/cDcx1x7

Step 2. https://ibb.co/pZW5yRy

Step 3. https://ibb.co/prbrtWf

:lol::D:nod:

Huge clouds. GREAT/WOW flavor even up to level 10.5. I'm digging it. It's like the water pipe is what you hold and the vape you connect to it as needed. Cooling unit with coarse screen in milaana works wonderfully.

Oh haha I replied to this in another thread, should've checked here first! Surprised you didn't use the ELB here since I remember you using it before (and btw you can paste bb code here to show images without needing to click links)

I still need to try my TM through hydrotubes, I have Evolver HydraCirc too plus their HydraTree, can't use the Pinnacle watertool though since its 14mm and the Milaana stem wpa is 18mm (still mostly using that through j hook and d tube, found a black glass one that fits too for smaller loads) My cooling unit also lives in the short stem and isn't used too often, just when out...

I haven't used my long stem yet still, it would be amazing if it was a long bent stem instead ;)

SquirrelMaster

For those that experienced the 30 day PayPal cancellation policy how did you eventually pay for your Tinymight? Did Tinymight send you another invoice?

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: Tweakz

Tweakz

For those that experienced the 30 day PayPal cancellation policy how did you eventually pay for your Tinymight? Did Tinymight send you another invoice?

you are not the only one, I faced the same small problem. but they told me at TM support that they added the ability to pay by credit card. but the site has not yet updated this option. so tomorrow they will tell me an alternative method. I was glad to hear that. Support is fast and goes to a meeting. wonderful

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey ! A friend asked me if can make him a dimpled stem for the TM. I have some 16mmOD/11mmID Simax tubing laying around and i wonder where should i avoid having dimples ? Could some please measure the distance from the bowl to where the o-ring seals ?

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Easywider

Lozo

Hey ! A friend asked me if can make him a dimpled stem for the TM. I have some 16mmOD/11mmID Simax tubing laying around and i wonder where should i avoid having dimples ? Could some please measure the distance from the bowl to where the o-ring seals ?
I'd say 30mm would clear the lock ring, so 25mm to O'ring level

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I'm also interested in two dimpled stems ... I've been talking about this for a month!
With glass screen!:brow:

LabPong

Could some please measure the distance from the bowl to where the o-ring seals ?

From the spacer piece to the bottom of the o-ring...it is just over 23mm.

Then to the top of the o-ring it is about 25mm off the screen bottom edge ....which is the floor for the stem.

LabPong,
Top Bottom