TinyMight / TM 2

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
If you place your Cooling unit and subsequent herb too close to the heater it may, but further away it is a non issue and stirring is much more of a choice.
Can you describe this again please? Sounds like the cooling unit position is adjustable - is that right? How does this affect the evenness of the vaped material? Thanks.

David

madhockeydad,
Reactions: Maryjanie

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Can you describe this again please? Sounds like the cooling unit position is adjustable - is that right? How does this affect the evenness of the vaped material? Thanks.

David

Yes meaning that if you have a shallow bowl you will just vape through it quicker, and potentially overcook a spot depending on your grind, how you draw, and the temp setting

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: YaMon

murf2010

Just wanted to say, this is probably one of the hallmark moments of my life. I was a big contributor on FC 4 years ago but ended up stopping my job as a teacher and pursuing a labor job in the union as it paid double and I REALLY wanted to buy more property. Which my wife and I did. However I had to give up my nightly ritual of a good bowl from my Milaana and doze off to sleep. I hated and I mean despised being drug tested. I have horrible insomnia and nothing but benzos worked for me for the last 4 years. Which sucked, sucked bad because you become super dependent on them. Having to be up at 2-3am for work too made it even more difficult to sleep. Well, after 5 interviews over 6 weeks with vp after vp I got the offer to be an executive with a big company we’ve all heard of. I start mid May. To kick off no longer being tested I jumped back on FC after 4 years away and did my homework as I always do. The tinymight for the win! By the time I start my new job my new toy should be here. Couldn’t be happier, thought I’d share. Maybe there are some who can relate to having to be at the mercy of a job that doesn’t allow you to medicate. Thankful as could be right now! Can’t wait to be testing out the tiny here in a month or two!

Maryjanie

Just wanted to say, this is probably one of the hallmark moments of my life. I was a big contributor on FC 4 years ago but ended up stopping my job as a teacher and pursuing a labor job in the union as it paid double and I REALLY wanted to buy more property. Which my wife and I did. However I had to give up my nightly ritual of a good bowl from my Milaana and doze off to sleep. I hated and I mean despised being drug tested. I have horrible insomnia and nothing but benzos worked for me for the last 4 years. Which sucked, sucked bad because you become super dependent on them. Having to be up at 2-3am for work too made it even more difficult to sleep. Well, after 5 interviews over 6 weeks with vp after vp I got the offer to be an executive with a big company we’ve all heard of. I start mid May. To kick off no longer being tested I jumped back on FC after 4 years away and did my homework as I always do. The tinymight for the win! By the time I start my new job my new toy should be here. Couldn’t be happier, thought I’d share. Maybe there are some who can relate to having to be at the mercy of a job that doesn’t allow you to medicate. Thankful as could be right now! Can’t wait to be testing out the tiny here in a month or two!

Congrats!!!! No. I've always been self employed so I've never dealt with testing but I can only imagine how bad it would suck. Freedom down the drain. Glad you made it out of that oppression. Cant wait to hear your opinion of the TM.

Maryjanie,
Reactions: Tweakz

Vaporware

I find it incredible with the great reviews and the good level of sales that the TM has, there are still the same YouTube videos as always.

As popular as the TM is here, there are probably still only a couple of hundred of them in people’s hands and only a small percentage of people want to make these kinds of videos.

I’m sure you’ll see more, but unless one or more of the big reviewers falls in love with it we may not see too many videos for a while.

Just ordered mine. Anyone recently receive their order in the US? If so, what was your order ID and date purchased?

Super excited based on all the healthy feedback in this thread.

Not sure if it helps as I'm in Australia, but I ordered on 14/02, order #344, and no shipping yet. When I ordered it said 4-7 weeks estimated, but I'm assuming dates may have been affected by the current events. I note it now says on the site that an estimate can't be given; damn I was hoping this would arrive before 4/20! There's still time...

murf2010

Not sure if it helps as I'm in Australia, but I ordered on 14/02, order #344, and no shipping yet. When I ordered it said 4-7 weeks estimated, but I'm assuming dates may have been affected by the current events. I note it now says on the site that an estimate can't be given; damn I was hoping this would arrive before 4/20! There's still time...

covid has affected their ability to get parts they need to finish the batches they’re working on but they just got word that all parts will be in within the week and the project will resume as scheduled now that they’re able to order and receive what they need.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
@murf2010 The TM is a great product but it's just unfortunate timing when it was launched. If I recall correctly the plan was to move into a commercial location, hire a few employees, buy equipment, and do more of the fabrication of each unit in house. The target was a 1000 finished units a month once every thing was going smoothly. Covid 19 put a big damper on that. Once supply chains are back to normal waiting times should come down considerably. I've been holding off my purchase for gifts till then.

endof3d,
Reactions: Tweakz

murf2010

@murf2010 The TM is a great product but it's just unfortunate timing when it was launched. If I recall correctly the plan was to move into a commercial location, hire a few employees, buy equipment, and do more of the fabrication of each unit in house. The target was a 1000 finished units a month once every thing was going smoothly. Covid 19 put a big damper on that. Once supply chains are back to normal waiting times should come down considerably. I've been holding off my purchase for gifts till then.

I ain’t in a hurry, things happen. It’s not like i can’t smoke or buy another vape if I need. Maybe in the meantime get a dynavap M or something cheap to microdose.

murf2010,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Every vape out there needs to be stirred to get the most out of each draw....unless you extract the whole load in one draw.

Every vape out there can be vaped without stirring. But depending what stem and how you load the TM will play a bit of a difference. The possibilities are large.

;)
If I run through one load packed no deeper then the stem is wide at level 6 and then when the vapor fades step up to 8 I can get 1 more rip. If I stir after that it may yield one more good draw at 8, but there will not be anything worthwhile to follow. While I have an ample supply of herbs, I am a cheap bastard who has been through lean herbless times, so I will do what I can to get every bit of goodness out. That said the stir with the TM packed this way is really not as needed as it is with say a FireFly 2.

Last edited:

Maryjanie

If I run through one load packed no deeper then the stem is wide at level 6 and then when the vapor fades step up to 8 I can get 1 more rip. If I stir after that it may yield one more good draw at 8, but there will not be anything worthwhile to follow. While I have an ample supply of herbs, I am a cheap bastard who has been through lean herb less times, so I will do what I can to get every bit of goodness out. That said the stir with the TM packed this way is really not as needed as it is with say a FireFly 2.

Just what I needed to hear. I have a FF2+ and that gives me a good comparison. Thanks!

Maryjanie,
Reactions: YaMon

farmerpalmersnt

Stripped it down pretty fully. The heater unit is enclosed in wood save a hole for the post to screw to a gold contact on the board. It's then separated from the wood by another quartz glass sleeve. This appears the same size as the sleeve above it that sits between the wood and the ali sleeve. They are separated by a machined spacer.

The heater element runs the full length of that lower quartz sleeve, like a very deep clock spring. Small (ceramic?) posts act as standoffs between the quartz tube and element.

Sorry didn't take any other pics, and I'm not doing it again......

Bazinga

Interesting. Ordered on 2/18. Logged in today for first time since I placed the order. There is no record of my order. Odd since on 2/18 I received an email confirming my order and providing an order number.

I sent the maker an email and hope to get a response.

Bazinga,

tokenknifeguy

Well I ordered on 2/9 and he told me that he would send a payment invoice to actually pay when the product is ready and close to shipping. I have yet heard back from him since and I messaged him about a week ago seeing if everything was still on schedule of if there was delays and never heard back. I'm already about 7 or 8 weeks in. Just ready for it to get here. But I understand that the demand is greater than the supply.

tokenknifeguy,
Top Bottom