TinyMight / TM 2

murf2010

i absolutely love it. i love my tm too, but fortunately those two (or any dynavap) compliment each other well. it took me a little to pass the butane threshold (and am using an acohol burner these days), but once you can settle with this particular aesthetic (induction heaters are a popular option too) there is no turning back. fantastic value for all the fun. and it is also worth looking into the dynavap thread from page 1 just to follow the history. an amazing success story.

Haha I read some but it’s thousands of pages. Most love it, well...seems all love it. The things only $60 haha. So you didn’t like the butane tho?

murf2010,

im not a robot

Haha I read some but it’s thousands of pages. Most love it, well...seems all love it. The things only $60 haha. So you didn’t like the butane tho?
no, but just because of the aesthetics, the sound in particular. it works well enough. and yes, $60 is not much of a risk. though chances are you might find yourself wanting to upgrade at some point (i have not yet), but i am dreaming.

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
So, for anyone owning a Tinymight, is there an other vape you are using besides it? And why aren't you using the tinymight in that case?
I’ve been using my MV1 and my 2020 M along with my tinymight. The dynavap line has a fun little ritual aspect of using it so I always sneak one of them into my rotation. As for the MV1, the potency is up there with the tinymight, and the hits are cooler for those late night draws.

vapeverythingnyc

Placing my ore order soon. In the meantime does anyone enjoy the dynavap M? Thinking of trying it out.
I’m not a fan, but it seems I’m an outlier.

IMO it’s a lot of work for not so much return. The bowl is small, the flavor is mediocre and the vapor is HARSH. I’ve run them through water, titanium and stainless tips, with and without condenser/carb.

Its just not for me.

RxPlorer

Based on the “old” delivery cadence, I’m hoping my shipping notification isn’t too far in the future now. Of course things have really changed over the last month.

For anyone that receives their order in the coming days, I’d really appreciate knowing your order date and ID. Thanks in advance

Order ID: 349
Date Added: 16/02/2020

RxPlorer,

murf2010

Based on the “old” delivery cadence, I’m hoping my shipping notification isn’t too far in the future now. Of course things have really changed over the last month.

For anyone that receives their order in the coming days, I’d really appreciate knowing your order date and ID. Thanks in advance

Order ID: 349
Date Added: 16/02/2020

Emailed back and forth the other day and he said avg wait time lately is 5-7 weeks

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
So, for anyone owning a Tinymight, is there an other vape you are using besides it? And why aren't you using the tinymight in that case?
My legacy Grasshopper, which essentially has become second fiddle to my Tinymight. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve fallen in love again with the Hopper since it’s return from (yearlong) RMA. And it’s still running well 8+ months now. But then I got this amazing Tinymight which is much cooler on so many levels. It’s literally cooler vapor that I don’t miss the harshness if the Hopper. And it’s so damn efficient I’m actually using less material. I can’t believe I’m actually writing that because I go through flower pretty good on my own, but I’m indeed using less.

And enjoying it more :) The Tinymight is so smooth, cool and efficient. And it simply works amazing. I haven’t even been above 7.5 and I’ve never had a bad experience. It’s super simple. And it just works well. Looks beautiful too (a coat of beeswax was applied over the weekend, and I’ll be doing it again soon). So move over Hopper, there’s a new number one, the Tinymight! :)
:peace:

JonServo

@EnemyLemon I'm order #354, placed on 02/17/20. My Paypal transaction timed out and cancelled. I reached out to him, he responded this morning. He explained he'll reach out again at shipping time for payment. He provided no eta. Sorry, it is all the info I have.

Tweakz

9-DA763-A1-2600-4-AA2-A913-2-D75-CFC172-F8.jpg

hello everyone. don't get sick ! all good mood . overwatch and tm time

in fact, I love TM very much and am very glad that I have my own . If everything is done correctly (pull and pack) it can give excellent results. its power is enough to vaporize everything to the maximum and it can hit hard as I like. It is very convenient to spend time with it and take it with you anywhere . self-isolation and the honeymoon continue.

yeah the TM-Dude did delete my order or my account. i cant logg in again. in the mor'ning i sent him 11.90 euro because another glass tube should be added to the order. hope i get the 11.90 euro back.

thanks you guys here..i think anyone from here did
howling for him. ;) about this what i am saying here yesterday.

no problem for me. yesterday i ordered my Hopper io i dont need that boy from TM :)

in general i don't like it where there is nothing to rely on when i read here that someone has to wait 1 month for the glass tube they ordered. then i find it better if someone first builds up their business that it is running properly and that you can do justice to a customer. In my case, he cannot. so there will be more other interesting vapes;) bye TM;)

dynamonster,
Reactions: Mixio

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
‘Rarified effects’ - add this to my previous post. The Tinymight hits longer and deeper than most other vapes (the few I have) that I own. Not sure if it’s the wider air path and wider stem than I’ve used (not terribly much experience with glass stems in general but this is wider than others), the super heater and it’s apparent efficiency, the miraculous Cooling Unit, or the fact I can dial in a temp setting not at the highest end and still get wonderful taste and vapor without really feeling it, but the TM just rocks. Oh, an on-demand mode is my go-to too. Just 2-3 draws and I’m good for a long while. This is a selling point for me. Kinda hard to describe and I’ve run out of superlatives but you get the gist. The TM simply rocks!

I was a bit skeptical at first loading stems since I’m more of a dump some flower into a chamber type, but heck the TM works well, better than anything else I own. Plain and - simple! Hope everyone is safe and riding out this pandemic. :peace:

Tweakz

yeah the TM-Dude did delete my order or my account. i cant logg in again. in the mor'ning i sent him 11.90 euro because another glass tube should be added to the order. hope i get the 11.90 euro back.

thanks you guys here..i think anyone from here did
howling for him. ;) about this what i am saying here yesterday.

no problem for me. yesterday i ordered my Hopper io i dont need that boy from TM :)

in general i don't like it where there is nothing to rely on when i read here that someone has to wait 1 month for the glass tube they ordered. then i find it better if someone first builds up their business that it is running properly and that you can do justice to a customer. In my case, he cannot. so there will be more other interesting vapes;) bye TM;)

bro , tetra p80 also needs to wait about 4 weeks...

especially since there is a crisis related to coronavirus around the world. all manufacturers will have delays mainly because of this .

about the the hopper io account... good luck with him . especially if it breaks and you wait at least two months for a replacement if you're lucky...I didn't read very good things

‘Rarified effects’ - add this to my previous post. The Tinymight hits longer and deeper than most other vapes (the few I have) that I own. Not sure if it’s the wider air path and wider stem than I’ve used (not terribly much experience with glass stems in general but this is wider than others), the super heater and it’s apparent efficiency, the miraculous Cooling Unit, or the fact I can dial in a temp setting not at the highest end and still get wonderful taste and vapor without really feeling it, but the TM just rocks. Oh, an on-demand mode is my go-to too. Just 2-3 draws and I’m good for a long while. This is a selling point for me. Kinda hard to describe and I’ve run out of superlatives but you get the gist. The TM simply rocks!

I was a bit skeptical at first loading stems since I’m more of a dump some flower into a chamber type, but heck the TM works well, better than anything else I own. Plain and - simple! Hope everyone is safe and riding out this pandemic. :peace:

I completely agree with you . TM work perfect. every day hits hard . cloud dense and thick. it is very convenient and effective .

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

@dynamonster
Long shipping times for those glass tubes are ONLY for glass tubes sent seperately. The small number of replacements P80 that have been sent out used a shipping method that was just as fast as new orders. In my case, sent on a Friday and arrived the following Tuesday to the prairies of Canada. You must not be familiar with Hopperlabs history.

murf2010

Ok for those of you who take this vape out with you/pocket it, how do you protect the stem? I want something I can take out, small and discrete like the crafty is but this being on demand suits my every need.

murf2010,
Not nice. Warning point issued.
@dynamonster
Long shipping times for those glass tubes are ONLY for glass tubes sent seperately. The small number of replacements P80 that have been sent out used a shipping method that was just as fast as new orders. In my case, sent on a Friday and arrived the following Tuesday to the prairies of Canada. You must not be familiar with Hopperlabs history.

don't worry i know the history of hopper labs. but everyone deserved a new chance and they continued to work on their project and the last grasshopper were more reliable. you or they all don't understand it, i can wait a very, very long time ... but it depends on what you say to you. that is how you are measured. and i don't like people with bad service or a business that is not mature.

Regardless, I did not know that there are so many crybabies, the snatches go to the TM-DUde or howl there. f..k @all

dynamonster,
Reactions: Mixio

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Ok for those of you who take this vape out with you/pocket it, how do you protect the stem? I want something I can take out, small and discrete like the crafty is but this being on demand suits my every need.
I place it in my pocket inverted regardless of whether I am using the short or long stem. BTW, the short stem fits nicely in an 18650 battery case, so if you have two shorts you can have an extra stem packed and ready to go along with a backup battery.

I do think another TM owner here has found caps that fit the stems, I have not gotten around to that yet which is something I would like to get sorted.

YaMon,
Reactions: dimmusp

murf2010

I place it in my pocket inverted regardless of whether I am using the short or long stem. BTW, the short stem fits nicely in an 18650 battery case, so if you have two shorts you can have an extra stem packed and ready to go along with a backup battery.

I do think another TM owner here has found caps that fit the stems, I have not gotten around to that yet which is something I would like to get sorted.

What do you mean inverted? Sorry lol! Good to know the case fits the stems!!

murf2010,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

Cut a piece of cork, make a hole and put it in the stem.:tup:
The finish depends on the tool and your skill.:clap:
There are more complicated things in life! :mental:

GerVn_Vap0rist

don't worry i know the history of hopper labs. but everyone deserved a new chance and they continued to work on their project and the last grasshopper were more reliable. you or they all don't understand it, i can wait a very, very long time ... but it depends on what you say to you. that is how you are measured. and i don't like people with bad service or a business that is not mature.

Regardless, I did not know that there are so many crybabies, the snatches go to the TM-DUde or howl there. f..k @all
The fact you should know it’s a one man manufacture it’s understandable that he can’t answer your messages in short time. In my opinion it’s awesome that we can try a self made creation. And the waiting time is one of my highlights. I didn’t receive my tm yet but as I follow this thread you will miss something. And I don’t think that anyone „snatches“ on you.

Last edited:

Bollies

Help! yesterday thoroughly cleaned my tinymight for the first time and since then i have no vapor? everything works as before but nothing of vapor. seems like there is not enough power but have tested the original battery that is 100 percent charged? my herbs change color slightly but no vapor ... the setting is at 6

have also checked the o rings and everything is nicely in place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bollies,

LabPong

Who is the crybaby? lol

Dude...you expect way too much from stoner vape producers...these are not large production established business's.

That said.....bye bye...please try to have a nice day ....but no need for you to comment anymore here as you are so upset and verklempt.

Top Bottom