TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Just picked up the package (express mail is really nice & fast) – I'm charging the batteries, so I have not tested it (up- and downbooting works, though), but my first impressions are very good. No dents, dings, scratches, burs, spurs or cowboy boots, it's spotless. I'm fascinated how well everything fits, setting the size of the chamber is smooth. I also got quite a bit of extras, I ordered one extra cooling unit and a long stem, got two long stems and a nice usb cable, stems came in an extra hemp pouch. So yeah... we're off to a good start.

Facticity

Just picked up the package (express mail is really nice & fast) – I'm charging the batteries, so I have not tested it (up- and downbooting works, though), but my first impressions are very good. No dents, dings, scratches, burs, spurs or cowboy boots, it's spotless. I'm fascinated how well everything fits, setting the size of the chamber is smooth. I also got quite a bit of extras, I ordered one extra cooling unit and a long stem, got two long stems and a nice usb cable, stems came in an extra hemp pouch. So yeah... we're off to a good start.

Awesome. What did you end up using to adjust the chamber size? Manual recommends a screwdriver but that's kinda cray

Facticity,

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Pretty much any XSTAR device with a screen that let's you monitor the status, for example XTAR VC2S or XSTAR VP4. Opus is a good brand too.
@Zuhdj I would also make sure you buy it from a reputable site. There are a lot of fakes out there and fakes can be dangerous. I would avoid third party sellers like Amazon and eBay as they are notorious for supplying counterfeit products. Same with 18650 batteries ...never there.

Facticity

Is it better to use an external charger rather than the native one with a mini USB cable and a reputable block (e.g. Samsung mobile phone charger)?

I have an EFEST Luc V2 I can use as well, so just wondering.

Facticity,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Okay, first session, just a quick summary (gaming night, gotta go soon :-) ):

I did a ~.075g microdose, startet at temp setting 6.5. Heat up time (on demand mode) is really quick (~4 secs), vapor is smooth and remarkably cool, those cooling units seem to make a great job (I think I got the old nuts&washer ones, there's nothing wrong with them at all). Taste is →really nice←, doesn't diminish much until the herb is fully spend. High extraction speed even when compared to a Dynavap. Device *feels* good in the hand, very natural. The blinking light subtly illuminates the stem, that's kinda cool. Finished the load at temp setting 8.5, didn't feel much hotter to the mouth (used the long stem, though). There was a bit of pale greenery at the very edge of the chamber, but not enough to make me want to stir and hit it again. ABV can be blown out easily, which leaves a clean chamber. So yeah. I'm comfortably stoned. Off to a good start.

Facticity

Okay, first session, just a quick summary (gaming night, gotta go soon :-) ):

I did a ~.075g microdose, startet at temp setting 6.5. Heat up time (on demand mode) is really quick (~4 secs), vapor is smooth and remarkably cool, those cooling units seem to make a great job (I think I got the old nuts&washer ones, there's nothing wrong with them at all). Taste is →really nice←, doesn't diminish much until the herb is fully spend. High extraction speed even when compared to a Dynavap. Device *feels* good in the hand, very natural. The blinking light subtly illuminates the stem, that's kinda cool. Finished the load at temp setting 8.5, didn't feel much hotter to the mouth (used the long stem, though). There was a bit of pale greenery at the very edge of the chamber, but not enough to make me want to stir and hit it again. ABV can be blown out easily, which leaves a clean chamber. So yeah. I'm comfortably stoned. Off to a good start.

Great, now I am 10 times more excited to try it out.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Is it better to use an external charger rather than the native one with a mini USB cable and a reputable block (e.g. Samsung mobile phone charger)?

I have an EFEST Luc V2 I can use as well, so just wondering.

I do not prescribe to BMS systems being insufficient. I prescribe to the idea that junk circuits are dangerous and junk cells are pipe bombs. If a system has quality cells and a proven management systems there is little to be concerned about. On a single report of a failure, I would definitely review the system thoroughly and start charging on my own chargers. Otherwise, no way would I be pulling the cell just to charge it considering these are cycled a lot.

John Coaltrain

John Coaltrain,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
It looks nothing like that

More like this:

q3qi3gU.png

https://i.imgur.com/q3qi3gU.png

[...] particularly the "nuts and bolts/washers" contained within it.

I disassembled the cu when I got the device, but had a hard time screwing it back together (lotsa small parts), bear with me, it's very late and I don't wish to do that once more – here's a shot inside the cu, taken from the mesh side, hope it gives you an idea what to expect:

hsX3nrk.png

https://i.imgur.com/hsX3nrk.png

More early impressions: after 4 sessions (2 microdosed and by myself, 2 medium sized & shared with friends) the battery is still alive and kicking (at ~3.7V / 4.2V), so the it won't need to be swapped all the time (not sure how deeply it will be discharged, though). The two most prominent factors about the TM for me are the rapid extraction speed and great taste. Oh and how cool everything stays, the vapor, the glass, the device – slightly (!) warm at times, but never hot; I haven't tested the short stem yet, but I'm sure it will work fine too. The cooling unit not only cools efficiently, but also obstructs the air. Often when I was using full convection vapes like the Arizer Air 2 it felt like a hairdryer is blowing in my mouth, the TM feels quite a bit nicer.

ABV is thoroughly cooked and 95% even (edit: when not stirring). Never felt like I was coming close to combustion. This is really easy to use, no need to experiment except for the temps (they recommend starting at 6, which is on the lower end, but still a good starting point in my opinion).

It works well with non vapers (my actual goal was to have something I could easily share with friends without having to give lectures about how to use it). Hold the button, wait til it vibrates, hit it, let go when you have enough. They (talking about my weekly gaming night buddies here) actually understand and like it too. The only thing the found a bit awkward at first was the glass stem or more precisely: its diameter, but they worked it out quickly.

I'm able to chuck some nice clouds with my Omni XL, but getting something like the first two hits on a Tinymight is rare for me – I'm actually used to herb needing a lil warmup before fat plooms appear. The TM will extract most of the components within the first two hits (when microdosed), while my Dynavap (which is always microdosed) will produce the best extraction with the second to fourth heatcycle (is that comprehensible? If not, just ask).

Negatives: not found yet, will keep looking (I'm actually a bit picky).

Last edited:

RxPlorer

More like this:

q3qi3gU.png

I disassembled the cu when I got the device, but had a hard time screwing it back together (lotsa small parts), bear with me, it's very late and I don't wish to do that once more – here's a shot inside the cu, taken from the mesh side, hope it gives you an idea what to expect:

hsX3nrk.png

More early impressions: after 4 sessions (2 microdosed and by myself, 2 medium sized & shared with friends) the battery is still alive and kicking (at ~3.7V / 4.2V), so the it won't need to be swapped all the time (not sure how deeply it will be discharged, though). The two most prominent factors about the TM for me are the rapid extraction speed and great taste. Oh and how cool everything stays, the vapor, the glass, the device – slightly (!) warm at times, but never hot; I haven't tested the short stem yet, but I'm sure it will work fine too. The cooling unit not only cools efficiently, but also obstructs the air. Often when I was using full convection vapes like the Arizer Air 2 it felt like a hairdryer is blowing in my mouth, the TM feels quite a bit nicer.

ABV is thoroughly cooked and 95% even (edit: when not stirring). Never felt like I was coming close to combustion. This is really easy to use, no need to experiment except for the temps (they recommend starting at 6, which is on the lower end, but still a good starting point in my opinion).

It works well with non vapers (my actual goal was to have something I could easily share with friends without having to give lectures about how to use it). Hold the button, wait til it vibrates, hit it, let go when you have enough. They (talking about my weekly gaming night buddies here) actually understand and like it too. The only thing the found a bit awkward at first was the glass stem or more precisely: its diameter, but they worked it out quickly.

I'm able to chuck some nice clouds with my Omni XL, but getting something like the first two hits on a Tinymight is rare for me – I'm actually used to herb needing a lil warmup before fat plooms appear. The TM will extract most of the components within the first two hits (when microdosed), while my Dynavap (which is always microdosed) will produce the best extraction with the second to fourth heatcycle (is that comprehensible? If not, just ask).

Negatives: not found yet, will keep looking (I'm actually a bit picky).

This is sounding more awesome all the time. Are you planning to try it with the mistvape pods?

RxPlorer,
Reactions: JCat

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
This is sounding more awesome all the time. Are you planning to try it with the mistvape pods?

Definitely yes! Although I find using it without capsules working nicely too, it's not overly messy or complicated to load at all. From what I have seen in @khelek41girls video, the capsules seem to do a good job in spreading the heat more evenly..

@Siebter - you're saying this thing will keep up with your draw... no slowing to wait for heat to catch up. (?)

I don't have much experience with this type of full convection devices, but having to adjust the draw in a certain way was not an issue for me. It felt quite natural.

Top Bottom