tinymight vape vs nomad

hoyo77

I have a nomad coming in a few weeks and i am debating getting a tinymight as my travel portable. If anyone has both, please give me your views/opinions on both. Not really interested in which one is better just want a comparison.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think tinymight being more mass produced less handcraft that makes it a nice travel portable... Safer to use, more secure all in one, more versatile with session or on demand and more stem options... Regulated means more mindless, for power and battery, but obviously Nomad is the work of art... I prefer the TM steel heater to nichrome along other things, but I am notorious for the lack of use my N has seen!

checkyourlibido

I think tinymight being more mass produced less handcraft that makes it a nice travel portable... Safer to use, more secure all in one, more versatile with session or on demand and more stem options... Regulated means more mindless, for power and battery, but obviously Nomad is the work of art... I prefer the TM steel heater to nichrome along other things, but I am notorious for the lack of use my N has seen!
Why don't you like the nichrome? I am on the Toad & Nomad list, just wondering.

checkyourlibido,

Vaporware

I haven’t tried a Nichrome heater yet, but I have a Nomad *and* Toad coming so I’m really hoping that it doesn’t bother me. :ugh: I’ve heard that some people are sensitive to the taste while most are not, so I’m optimistic. :)

Other than that, while Shit Snacks is not wrong about the differences, especially with the newer heaters the learning curve is supposed to be low and once you have it down you should be able to adjust your draw speed and pre-heat time (and/or swap the heater) for a wide range of results.

If you use it enough that should become second nature, but if you want to just set a temp and hit it the TM will do that with no thought required.

I personally prefer just about everything about the Nomad and Toad on paper, but the TM is the closest I’ve seen in a convection device with a larger production capacity, and with a larger heater and stem it should pump out even more vapor if that’s what you want.

I should say I haven’t had a chance to try any of them yet (although I‘ve read all of the Nomad and Toad and most of the TM thread), but since your Nomad isn’t far off, personally I would wait for the it and see if you still have any reason to want the TM or not. Unless you need it now, in which case a TM would fill the gap, or something cheaper you’d worry less about like an XMax V3 Pro might hold you over too. Plenty of ways to go!

…but not the Plenty. Too big and tethered to the wall.

…also I may have just hit the FlowerPot too many times. :science:

kanal

I have a Toad and a TM - for me the TM is more like a "one-hit-wonder" and the Toad is way more versatile. I can crush a bowl in one hit or just sipping for several hours. The TM is a great device, but I need to say I did not touch it since i got my Toad. But ofc this is all about personal opinions...

Top Bottom