Tinymight vape questions for any Aussies out there

Buds Aldrin

Hi, I tried to email these two questions to the Tinymight website a week ago but still no reply. Typical of a lot of businesses these days, using the covid pandemic as an excuse to let customer service die in the arse. So I will post the questions here as they were written:
"Hi, I am keen to try this new vaporizer. Do you have them in stock? It's just that the website has "Pre-order" in the title, so I am a bit confused. Also, do you send to Australia, and how much is postage? Does the vape come with a bag? Finally, is the $249 price US dollars?"

Thanks in advance

Buds Aldrin,
Reactions: Summer

Buds Aldrin

One more thing. When I purchase it is it worth getting the o-ring pack? It says it contains mesh screens also. Are the mesh screens needed for dry herb? And if I did order that as well, can I still pay the 9.95 shipping fee which is for the vape itself?

Buds Aldrin,

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
I would recommend that you put it in your cart. And don't forget to add one or two preferred glass tubes and a CU!! :) better to get the lot as being pissed off when you can't use it!
I received mine in April at the "first? " height of covid. It was 7days Finland to Tassie. Def worth it.

Buds Aldrin

Thanks for the prompt reply and valuable info Taz German, you saved me! I was not going to include the two extra items you mentioned - toke on!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
When I purchase it is it worth getting the o-ring pack? It says it contains mesh screens also. Are the mesh screens needed for dry herb?

The set contains two extra screens for the cooling unit (which I never had to swap yet) and one cup screen, which is not needed (I never use it) but can be used to either cup the load or put it in front of the cooling unit to keep it cleaner.

Siebter,
Top Bottom