TinyMight / TM 2

Maryjanie

Will they have another run of the PH or did I miss out? Also, I keep seeing everyone say their warranty is 10 yrs but their website says 3 yrs and so does the listing on POTV. ???

Maryjanie,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Will they have another run of the PH or did I miss out?
Are they sold out of the PH already? Not sure how many are in the initial batch. Did anyone get denied because they’ve run out?

I received a couple of emails from TM about my PH TM2 shipment which says it was shipped earlier today. Then I received emails from UPS, not DHL, with a tentative delivery date for the day after tomorrow. That will be quick to the Northeast USA if that holds up as I ordered it on Sunday, and would be 5 days. Wow. The inaugural use may have to wait however until the weekend as I have a couple of software deployments on Thursday evening making it a VERY long work day (it’s that time of the month, LOL). Soon however… :) :peace:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Are they sold out of the PH already? Not sure how many are in the initial batch. Did anyone get denied because they’ve run out?

I received a couple of emails from TM about my PH TM2 shipment which says it was shipped earlier today. Then I received emails from UPS, not DHL, with a tentative delivery date for the day after tomorrow. That will be quick to the Northeast USA if that holds up as I ordered it on Sunday, and would be 5 days. Wow. The inaugural use may have to wait however until the weekend as I have a couple of software deployments on Thursday evening making it a VERY long work day (it’s that time of the month, LOL). Soon however… :) :peace:
I do not think it was ever on the site as a regular item...you had to be invited or you had to sign up with an email...then, those people who did had the first option. Perhaps you need to go register.

Vaporific

I do not think it was ever on the site as a regular item...you had to be invited or you had to sign up with an email...then, those people who did had the first option. Perhaps you need to go register.
It’s on the site but deep linked or on another area of the site. I won’t post it here to be fair to those on their ‘waiting list’ as they’ve emailed folks directly with the info. Folks could email them directly too for the PH info. Cheers. :peace:

EDIT: or DM me for the link if you’re interested in the purpleheart edition.

Last edited:

bgrpph

Have a TM2 & TM2 PH on the way. I don't mind the light thru the holes in the top but hate the very bright bottom light- i put tiny piece of thin silver A/C ducttape on bottom to stop light but left the top light as it is so i can see the battery level.

Last edited:
TM 2 is probably the best convection portable vape on the market. It’s quick it’s effective, works with any kind of grind consistency, works well with small nugs as well. I’ve taken my TM to Vegas, Hawaii, California, Arizona by plane. Took this on my road trip from Chicago to Louisiana, rest stops take some TM hits to the dome and back on the road feeling fresh.

Rodney

I just wonder what a Tinymight2 would be like with conduction as well as convection?? would this be good do you guys think?

Rodney,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Today i received my PHD!
(as in: Purple Heart Device :dog:)

Ordered on sunday and 48h (and 2500km) later it arrived at it's final destination: home!!
Disguised the purchase as a birthday gift to myself so i'll make myself wait till bd-midnight to inaugurate it. Luckily it's only a matter of days...

I did unbox it ofcourse (what did you expect?)

Some first impressions:

-Looks stunning! It's gorgeous!!!

-Wood feels slightly dry but will get smoother from handling after a while (that's what happened to the other) so i won't wax it, at least not for now.

-Button has slightly different design: it's a bit tapered now and protrudes less (or maybe just seems less because of the tapered end). Just a small detail but it looks a bit more classy, more refined because of this.

-It does have a smell straight out of the box. To me it smells a bit like wax that has gone slightly rancid but unsure if this is the smell of Purple Heart-wood or the smell of wax/treatment i'm picking up? Kinda hoping it's wax (think so bc smell reminds me of it) and not the wood itself...
But again: it literally just came out of the box so that's too early to judge
Since i'm not using it just yet I'll let it air it out a couple of days and will clean/do a burn off before first use so i'm not worried about it, i'm quite sure it will dissipate but only time will tell. Curious to hear if other new owners smell it too?

-The new style stems are nice, i like the glass balls but have to try out the stem with the glass screen before i make up my mind. Unsure if and how fast they will clog up after some usage. Might use the cooling balls in a different configuration with the long stock stem so options there.
I did clean the shortest ball stem and will try that one out the coming days to ease my PH waiting game.
The three glass stems included, two with balls, glass screens and mouthpieces, some extra balls and a Ti dosing cap are nice extras! Offer plenty of options!

- Not cheap for sure but otoh i truly love my TM2 so i knew what i was buying:
Great build quality, a super versatile, powerfull little beast with an unparalleled tasty vape signature! Easy to clean easy to use, easy to look at!! And all this bundled in a battery powered vape WITHOUT digital screens, WITHOUT app's or online updates, NO error codes...
Just a zero bullshit device! Fucking Love it!!!
And i guess we are also paying for all the work, time and try outs it took to stabilize the wood, they didn't give up without a fight for sure! Kudos for that! And respect for all the other small enhancements and finetunings along the way!! Great how they keep perfecting without changing direction! Considering all that (woodwork r&d, new parts, new stems, sturdier build) the price difference (basically 50 more?) isn't that huge i think?
So yeah: i told them on several occasions (borderline stalking? :D) that i was going to buy it as soon as it dropped so that's what i did!
The price came to 421,- with shipping. Couldn't help but think that 420 would have looked so much nicer! Missed opportunity imo... LoL

Anyway: Such a great vape, really rely on it so worth it to have a backup imo

-It looks stunning (or did i say that already?) Depending on the light it changes from dark brownish to bright red!!
Gorgeous! Looking forward to firing it up with something tasty!!

Goodbye money, good buy!! LoL

Pasoa2020

TM 2 is probably the best convection portable vape on the market. It’s quick it’s effective, works with any kind of grind consistency, works well with small nugs as well. I’ve taken my TM to Vegas, Hawaii, California, Arizona by plane. Took this on my road trip from Chicago to Louisiana, rest stops take some TM hits to the dome and back on the road feeling fresh.

I agree on the TM2.

I’d very strongly urge you to NOT drive in any other state than fully sober. You’re risking your own life, others and potentially DUI arrest as the best case scenario. I’ll leave it at that.

If you were not the driver then ignore that comment and carry on, don’t mean to offend.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I just ordered one. I am soooo excited! I emailed them this morning and they wrote back and sent me the link to order.
I am so happy for you. I am so glad....!!!!

I heard but, cannot find the new features for the Purple Heart...I know there are some changes. Also, mentioned above about the annoying light. Wow...I do not feel that at all. I love that light. I think its pretty damn cool. Also, I have to agree that the TM has been an amazing vape in my collection. NEVER NEVER NEVER a problem with the company or vape etc. It is just WELL DONE. You can bring out all kinds of new vapes and newer versions of vapes everyone is going crazy for...at the end of the day just get a TM...problem solved. Greatest investment ever. HANDS DOWN. Superb.

Last edited:

Vaporific

Just a zero bullshit device! Fucking Love it!!!
I couldn’t agree more! Simply and subtly stated! Easy to use and clean; powerful, flexible in so many ways; I use on-demand mode 99% of the time too with my OG TM, and will do so when purpleheart arrives (hopefully tomorrow but I won’t be able to use it for a few days, perhaps over the weekend). I may not have a vape collection like some of you nor have tried that many vapes like some of you, but the Tinymight is perfect in my eyes for so many reasons. And yeah, I love the analog nature of this beast and could dispense with digital displays on this (I hope it never happens). :peace:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I couldn’t agree more! Simply and subtly stated! Easy to use and clean; powerful, flexible in so many ways; I use on-demand mode 99% of the time too with my OG TM, and will do so when purpleheart arrives (hopefully tomorrow but I won’t be able to use it for a few days, perhaps over the weekend). I may not have a vape collection like some of you nor have tried that many vapes like some of you, but the Tinymight is perfect in my eyes for so many reasons. And yeah, I love the analog nature of this beast and could dispense with digital displays on this (I hope it never happens). :peace:
I agree 100%...you do not NEED a collection. I made that mistake. You just need a couple of the vapes and certainly the TM1, 1.5, 2 anyone of them. I made the mistake of buying all the vapes on my way to find the TM...I found it via here. I would have never known about it. I would have never known about ALL of this. I just had my Firefly and thought that was it. Just save your money and get the top of the line. Tinymight is the TOP of the line. Beyond.

I agree 100%...you do not NEED a collection. I made that mistake. You just need a couple of the vapes and certainly the TM1, 1.5, 2 anyone of them. I made the mistake of buying all the vapes on my way to find the TM...I found it via here. I would have never known about it. I would have never known about ALL of this. I just had my Firefly and thought that was it. Just save your money and get the top of the line. Tinymight is the TOP of the line. Beyond.
I was fortunate in that my research led me to the TM2 before buying a lot of other vapes. I have a couple of Dynavaps and the TM2. I still use the Dynavaps from time to time, but the bulk of my time sitting out on the patio enjoying the devil's lettuce as been with my Tinymight 2.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I don’t see the sale ?
You have a code ?
Still 400Eu$?
There is a banner on the website
where you have to sign up...you send them your email...and they respond pretty quickly. SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN on the front page and you will see it towards the bottom of the page cannot miss it.

I saw this announcement on INSTAGRAM...on their account.

Dr. G,

kiddvudu2

Totally agree about there being ZERO need for an LED display on the TM. It would ruin the aesthetics for me.

I have been buying vapes for about 12 years now. At the height of my collection days I had more than 10 devices at the same time. Then I bought my TM2... I've since whittled my collection down to 1 dyna-device, 1 18650-powered ultra portable (with an LED), and my TM2. I am a bit OCD when it comes to keeping my devices clean and I'm so thankful to not experience that anxiety of having 3 or 4 or 5 devices that need to be cleaned anymore. Of all my devices, the TM2 is, by far, the easiest to maintain in my opinion.

Peese!

Top Bottom